Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Fay

Member No.: 88

Dante Nathanial Milgram

user posted image

SNAKE . 36 . MANY MOONS HEAD OF SECURITY

Who are you?
    I don't have a whole lot of time to set aside for the things I like to do, much less interviews I'd rather not be giving. So, let's make this snappy. I'm Dante, head of security over at Many Moons. I put the life of Shiloh before my own, work hard to keep all of her people safe as houses inside Many Moons. Not difficult when you shed your skin once a month and emerge as a a 22 foot long, alpha cobra.

That's right, I'm one of those scary shifter types. Born a snake, and no I didn't hatch, ma carried me live and died in the process. Nice thing to live with... Ma and my old man were snakes, and their parents before them. I'm expected to carry on the bloodline, which I fully intend to do eventually. Least I can do for giving everyone such hell growing up.
user posted image

What do you want?
    I don't want for much, Shiloh gives me what I need. But even if you're not talking about material wants, it's still simple. I want to serve Shiloh, best I can, til I bite the dust. Period. Whatever she needs, I'm the man for the job. I owe her my life and there aint a thing in the world that could peel me away from the Moons.

Like I said before, dad wants little snake babies. I don't see myself settling down any time soon, so it proves to be an issue. Snakes are hard to come by as it is, and not many women go for "hey baby, want to have my shifter spawn without any commitment from me whatsoever?" I just can't seem to find anyone I can stand being around, romantically, even for five minutes. And there's always that hurdle in my reproductive road that's built on the fact that I prefer keeping the sexual company of men more often than women.
user posted image

Why are you here?
    Shiloh brought me here. I started out in California, the inner city of LA, and as I said before my ma died giving birth to me so it was just me and my old man. He did architecture, he started out small, barely making any money at all. After a while though, he broke through the mold and started making a name for himself. Once he started making some real money we moved to Glendale, and ended up in.. Wait for it... Beverly Hills. It's safe to say I didn't fit in, and the few friends I had made growing up were all still on the poorer side of town.

The old man's name is stamped on a whole handful of the buildings that make up that beautiful Los Angeles skyline. I was never the artistic type myself, actually, I never really knew what I was good at. Being a snake makes it hard to relate to people sometimes. And the fact that I can make someone feel like they're dying with a hawked loogie didn't help matters much.

The whole teen crisis of not knowing whether or not I was gay or straight added to the inner turmoil bull shit, long story short, I pissed my life away doing drugs. Whatever I could get my hands on, anything to disconnect me from the world. Dropped out of school at sixteen, started stealing to feed my habits, small at first, then things escalated to armed robberies, old ladies, there really weren't any lines I wouldn't cross back then.

That's when I got busted. I was only seventeen and didn't have enough paraphernalia on me to score myself a felony, and it being my first offense, they charged me as a minor. I plead guilty, there was no use in even going to trial, I was caught red handed and the old man thought jail time would straighten me out anyway, so there was no ritzy lawyer in my corner. I got clean behind bars, was only there for a few months but it was enough.

Shiloh came for me just before my eighteenth birthday. I didn't really know why at first, but I figured it out eventually. I was an alpha snake already and impressionable enough to be molded to her benefit. Without much of a family, especially after I told the old man that I play for both teams, she took me in. Helped me finish my schooling, it wasn't hard, my brain's still in tact even after all those narcotics. Once I was of appropriate age, stable, and had Shiloh's complete confidence, I started taking part time shifts as part of Many Moon's security staff. I worked my way up from there.
user posted image

Where are you going?
    Back up to Many Moons for a meeting with a few of the leaders from the shifter groups. Shiloh's requested my presence.
user posted image
  • Player Name: Fay
  • Player Age: Getting there
  • Other Characters:
    Bonnie Albright
    Xiomara Bailey
    Jade Castillo
    Jasper Collins
    Stephania Düberg
    Duffy Kerrigan
    Quinn Montgomery
    Sloan Moretti
    Cecelia Scheving
  • Play-By: Adam Levine
  • Preferred Contact: IM or PM
| PM |
Briar
 Posted: Feb 25 2012, 4:09 PM
|QUOTE |

Administrator
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 1

user posted image

user posted image
PM Shiloh or click one of those IM links down there.
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |