Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shini

Member No.: 34

Rutherford Abraham Jackson

user posted image

Alpha Leopard . 31 . Bar Owner

Who are you?
    That's a bit of a loaded question. Who am I? There are many facets to every person. And no singular person seems to answer the question the same. From one day to the next, from one emotion to the next, the answers will be different. You've caught me on a fairly good day, so I'll be as honest as I'm able to considering my outlook today. My name is Rutherford, but folks generally call me Ruth. And yes, your suspicions are correct, I'm a shifter. Of the Leopard variety. So, don't go getting too close, I could still maul you if you irritate me. And then where would we be? One interview short, I'm afraid.

Back to the point. As I've mentioned, I am a Leopard. I was turned many years ago, when I was young. A fool of a child then, but that's a story for another question, one I can see burning in your eyes. Keep this in mind, human, I am not your friend and if you push my boundaries too far, you may find yourself on the wrong end of my claws. But, please, continue.
user posted image

What do you want?
    Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head. I want to stay, I suppose that's as good an answer as any you're going to get. I was rather unceremoniously kicked out of my last Pard. The Ra was, apparently, afraid of me. I am an alpha, you see, and she was a Ra with no Raj. In her Pard, I was the only alpha male around, not that that means anything in particular, but she was afraid that I'd take over the Pard. It wasn't that I was determined to take a rightful position as Raj, nor did I actively pursue her. But something about me threatened her. I don't pretend to play stupid, I know she feared that I would force her to accept me or overthrow her.

Understandably, she got rid of the only real competition she had. All of the other males are, at best, dominant and they have submitted to her iron will. So, I was sent on and away.
user posted image

Why are you here?
    As I just said, I came because my Ra sent me on.

Ah, so it's my life story you're wanting. There isn't much to tell. I was born in one of the northernmost cities in the upper peninsula of Michigan. Copper Harbor is a tiny town which sits right on the edge of Lake Superior. I grew up in a little house on the corner of 3rd and Brockway Ave. It's still there, I can promise you that. My father was a good man, he was the town sheriff and my Mama owned the town's bakery. I grew up in a small town and I knew everyone in town. If there were vampires and shifters, they kept to themselves. Being a smalltown boy, I was foolish and careless, thinking I knew the land around my town a little too well.

I was mauled by a Leopard shifter when I was little more than sixteen. They found me in the woods just outside town. My cocky ass had wandered into the forest drunk, thinking I owned the place. Small towns don't look too kindly on recent additions to the shifter life, I was expelled from school and shunned by the rest of town. My mother took it hard, but my father stubbornly took all the money they had put away over the years for my college fund and sent the both of us down to Sault Ste. Marie where a decent-sized Pard resided. We rented a tiny apartment and lived there for the last two years of my childhood. I was promptly accepted into the Pard by the Ra herself. My mother homeschooled me while the Pard taught me everything I needed to know to survive on my own.

When I turned eighteen, I got a job at a bar and found myself a tiny apartment so I could send my mama home again. And no, I'm not going to talk about her or my father anymore. I grew up in that Pard, but...as I've said, the Ra grew afraid that I'd overthrow her and sent me away. I can't tell you why I chose Seattle, maybe because it's bigger than even Sault Ste. Marie which saddles two countries. Somewhere I can start anew.
user posted image

Where are you going?
    Fuck this shit. I'm done answering your question. Get out before I rip your head off.
user posted image
  • Player Name: Shini
  • Player Age: 21-ish
  • Other Characters: None yet.
  • Preferred Contact: AIM @ PheonixShadow13

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Briar
 Posted: Dec 30 2011, 12:22 AM
|QUOTE |

Administrator
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 1

user posted image

user posted image
PM Shiloh or click one of those IM links down there.
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |