|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Player: Fay

Member No.: 195

Evan Louisa Huff

user posted image

Psychic/Telekinetic . 25 . Waitress

Who are you?
    I'm nobody, really, just a girl adrift. Her facial expression and body language hide the defensive actions her mind is taking, noting all possible entrances to the room and making sure her back isn't facing any of them. She'd deducted within minutes that the interviewer was no threat to her, though that deduction didn't stop her from keeping her guard. Eyes soft, but locked on him, visibly scared. My name is Evan, Evan Huff? You just interviewed my little brother Ollie. He's the ying to my yang, smiles, he's all I've got.
user posted image

What do you want?
    I just want to be normal, feel safe, God, I just want to stand still for once, ya know? We're constantly on the move, and I'm just so tired. I want to stop, let Ollie have a normal life too. He's never had a real girlfriend, and I don't think he even knows jobs that pay above the table exist anymore, he deserves more than that. He shouldn't have to keep running just because I do.

Eyes drop to the notepad he's writing on, spotting the word 'telekinetic' and her breath shallows just slightly, not wanting to get caught withholding information. I run because I'm different. I can do things normal people can't do. Ever seen X-men? Jean Grey? I'm like her, kind of. Movie-Jean not comic-Jean, and minus the telepathy.
user posted image

Why are you here?
    I'm here because my powers brought me here. They dictate just about everything in my life. They're what drove my parents away when I was eleven, what kept me out of public schools, what killed my first and only dog, what turned my Aunt Lynny into a greedy bitch, and it's what keeps my life a constant combination of running with blind panic and staying so far under the radar that it's almost like I don't exist.

But I'm sure Ollie told you all about our family history.

What he didn't tell you though, are the things he doesn't know. Things like how deep my power actually goes, which I don't even know yet, because I haven't done any experimenting. The power can be dictated by my emotions if I don't keep that buckled down. It took nearly my whole life to get that under control. Mom and dad didn't push me off on Aunt Lynny, I asked to go. Earlier that year, there was an accident. Mom was driving and it was me, her, and Ollie in the car. I was young, only ten, and I was light years away from controlling myself.

Mom was yelling at me for it, again, after I made a watermelon explode in the market trying to make Ollie laugh. I was crying and she was yelling, and all I remember is her calling me a freak. After that, it's all kind of a blur? I just know we ended up in the hospital, all three of us, except I was the only one in the waiting room and not on an operating table. The police couldn't make sense of how or why we crashed, or what we hit. That's how I knew it was me.

Mom was scared of me after that. Everything was just different.

I've got that under control now though, I swear, I haven't had an accident in three years. I went cold turkey after my last one, and I've been doing okay. I get the shakes sometimes, I'm on a whole rainbow's worth of medications, things that pull me down, keep me kind of groggy and monotone. It's not the best way to live, but it's working for me right now, and I don't really know what else to do.
user posted image

Where are you going?
    Right now we're headed to look at apartments, we usually do night to night hotels, but the real reason we ended up in Seattle is because there's a Clan forming here. Ollie doesn't know that yet, or that he's already enrolled in a few Music Production classes at Seattle Central.

I want to make this home for him, get him good and comfortable so that when the time comes for me to leave, I can do that alone and know that he's safe and happy, with a shot at a future. We're actually using our legal names so he doesn't have to start things off with lies. It's a risk, but it's been years since we've done it, so I think we'll be okay. Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite us.
user posted image
  • Player Name: Fay
  • Player Age: 20s
  • Other Characters: See Whos Who
  • Play-By: Marie Avgeropoulos
  • Preferred Contact: IM
| PM |
Briar
 Posted: Aug 13 2012, 10:07 AM
|QUOTE |

Administrator
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 1

user posted image

user posted image
PM Shiloh or click one of those IM links down there.
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |