| REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Beautiful Creatures, amber | lexi | abbi
Amberli Kelly
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 8:58 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 300

Amberli had managed to make good on her half built plans for meeting Lexi for food and a movie. And that was about the only perk of her week. She had an assessment due early next week she hadn't started and Indiana expressed a need for Amberli to find more clothing. She had to donate almost all of her clothes to charity and instead stocked her wardrobe with the clothing that Indiana said was appropriate for their image. The bad thing about being Indiana's assistant was leaving the house meant being available and projecting their image.

but Amberli wouldn't trade it for anything. She had spent the morning following Indiana to meeting, taking notes really and not much else while Indiana took charge of everything. She was learning a lot and Indiana seemed pleased with her progress. If she could keep her grades up and find slightly longer hems her parents would be happy as well. But you can't win them all. Because of her current dress the bike was at home and Amberli was forced to take a lift in from Indiana on her way through the city.

she was waiting outside four three nine, standing casually off the path so she wasn't in peoples ways but looking down at her cell phone, updating her facebook while waiting for Lexi to show up. She said she might bring a friend and Amberli was excited to meet her. Her transformation into a more sophisticated Amberli was confronting to the girls she had grown up with. She needed to make new friends who understood Indiana, her taste and that Amberli now had take on her ever demand.

HUMAN BEINGS MUST HAVE ACTION; AND THEY WILL MAKE IT IF THEY CANNOT FIND IT

+++++++++++
AMBER
+++++++++++

FASHION
NOT EXACTLY CASUAL

HUMAN
NOT EVEN A LITTLE SPECIAL

PERSONAL ASSISTANT
IN TRAINING

SEVENTEEN

SINGLE

| PM |
Abby Flanagan
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 9:41 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 277

Abby, who had been thrilled when Lexi, with whom she'd hit it off greatly, had invited her along to hang out with another human girl she'd met. Still on aluminum crutches, she was dressed in loose fitting jeans, a wool sweater and black Chuck Taylors.

She was pretty good on the things now, though, and was keeping up well enough, though her arms were getting tired. "So I have to take at least that one pre-SAT class, but I figure it's a small price to pay," she was saying, but stopped up short, not sure what to say and feeling really underdressed and awkward now. In a very, very soft voice, "That her?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Lexi Hoechlin
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 10:00 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 264

Lexi had been feeling kind of cute, wearing her new hoodie and shirt that she'd bought at the mall the other day, and Kari had pierced her ears for her when it came up that she'd never had them done because the Unit didn't allow it, no deliberate vectors for infection. But when she saw Amber she stopped right with Abby and had to blink.

But then she laughed and bumped Abby's crutch very gently to get her moving again. "Yeah, that's her. C'mon. And you're right, completely worth it. They wouldn't let me work that night no matter how hard I begged, so I've been gathering stories all week."

Once they came up even with Amber, Lexi smiled brilliantly at her. "Are we, in fact, going to a movie theater in Monte Carlo and nobody mentioned it to me?" She shook her head. "The Poshest Snake of All is still on a tear, I see. You look great, though. Kinda silly, but great too. Also, this is Abby," she sideways-nodded toward the blonde girl. "She's Bobby Riley's, uh, ward? Foster kid? Anyway, she's Bobby's. And cool."

user posted image
| PM || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Amberli Kelly
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 10:24 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Oh what she would give for her comfy jeans and hoodies, and she was actually jealous of the two girls as she watched them approach. But she just smiled, looked down at herself and gave Lexi a shrug and pointed to her hair. "Pony tail." Although a rather dressed up one with the accessories she was wearing and then her feet and the simple flats. "I am as casual as I get now." she told her, glad that at least the rat-kin remembered her boss.

"I came from work." she tried to explain to the new girl before waving off lexi's introduction. "That is all I need to know, that she is cool." Not that Amberli had any right to judge. She put the name Bobby away for further investigation later when she could google the name and see what came up. It didn't strike her as anyone right now but her brain was feeling kinda fried. "I didn't wanna go in there by myself." she admitted as to why she was hanging around out front. She slid her phone in her bag and ready to follow them.

"So Abby, have you read the beautiful creatures book?" she asked, hoping she wasn't the only one who was going on blind to this adaptation. She just didn't have time to read it yet

+++++++++++
AMBER
+++++++++++

FASHION
NOT EXACTLY CASUAL

HUMAN

PERSONAL ASSISTANT
IN TRAINING

SEVENTEEN

SINGLE

| PM |
Abby Flanagan
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 7:29 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Abby, who devoured anything remotely included under the 'paranormal romance' umbrella, good or bad, nodded happily as Lexi held the door open for her. 439 being what it was, there wasn't a hostess on or anything, and people just sat themselves.

She picked a table not too close to the door since it was kinda cold out, but not a real hike away either, since her arms had gone from kinda tired to about to fall off, and when she set the crutches down and out of the way, she all but slumped into her chair, not feeling it too badly thanks to a pre-taken pain pill.

"Yeah, I'm kinda stoked to see it," she finally said, "Though I think it's terribly cast. Emmy Rossum, she of the great big deer eyes, playing Ridley? Right." A shake of her head. "But movie theater nachos will make it all better." Because they made everything better. As did fried pickles, which she was all over ordering again.

She handed a menu to Lexi and grinned. "I think I'll order the entire appetizer section," she informed her, "You can handle the sandwiches."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Lexi Hoechlin
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 1:45 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Lexi dropped down next to Amber, to give Abby's crutches their own seat at the four-top. "Clam chowder and a side of candied yams. I'm addicted to those things, I still haven't figured out what Niecey does to them but it's some kind of insane hoodoo." Niecey was from northern Lousiana and played it up.

"And I can't believe they put Emmy Rossum in it at all. Her version of 'acting' is, like, flopping around like a sad fish, waiting to be rescued. Makes me crazy. I wanted Kirsten Storms, but apparently the casting department at Warner Brothers doesn't read my livejournal. Fools."

user posted image
Amberli Kelly
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 3:49 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

"Hush, spoilers." she said with a laugh, not to stressed about it but still. "I tried to finish it." she told lexi, but turned to include Abby because Amberli was aware that she was the third wheel coming into this friendship and it would be good to talk to both of them rather then just Lexi. "I had started it but I'm only a couple of hundred pages in it. Life.' she complained lightly before looking at the menu and finally making her order.

"But from what I have read and seen so far I don't think they did the casting very good." She shook her head. "I am going to have to wait for make up and stuff but Amma should be older. Significantly older because didn't she help raise Ethan's dad? Even if she was just a teen when that happened she should be like fifty. And a hard worked fifty. She just looks to glamorous for me to believe it."

+++++++++++
AMBER
+++++++++++

FASHION
NOT EXACTLY CASUAL

HUMAN

PERSONAL ASSISTANT
IN TRAINING

SEVENTEEN

SINGLE

| PM |
Abby Flanagan
 Posted: Feb 20 2013, 12:37 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Abby, who didn't think they'd said anything spoilery but couldn't be positive, pretended to zip her lips. "Don't worry, notta spoiler in sight," she promised, reaching for a menu.

"Fried pickles are where it's at," she told them, "But Wil - this super skinny rat, all tattooed and looking like he's about fourteen," this for Amber's benefit, "Got some sort of loaded fries that look amazing. Guh," she sighed, reading it all over, "I think I'll just take the whole appetizer page."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Lexi Hoechlin
 Posted: Feb 20 2013, 12:51 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Ooh," Lexi looked torn all of a sudden, "they're super good too. Neicey uses cheese sauce instead of just melty cheese, so it doesn't harden up and get all clumpy if you take longer than two and a half minutes to eat them. Dammit, now I can't decide."

She picked up the menu and studied it, clearly calories were not a concern for her. Nor should they be for anyone who was doing rat recruit training, even a partial run. "So, who's got good gossip this week?" The whole community ran on it, and staying on top of it all was crucial to survival. Or so she maintained.

user posted image
Amberli Kelly
 Posted: Feb 21 2013, 5:18 AM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Food had never been something amberli worried about. Most of the time growing up it was whatever was in the kitchen and even then there were limited options for her. She didn't obsess over it, or take long deciding on what to eat. Apparently the girls she was with didn't feel the same and Amberli looked over the menu again as if she was missing some thing but couldn't get excited over it.

"Let's all order something different and we can just pick off each others plates." She offered. "Then we can try all the delicious things, at a third of the calories and don't tell me the maths because I rather believe that sharing food destroys calories." Maybe she needed to pay more attention to food so she could stay in the clothes Indiana was forcing her to live in now. "As for gossip..." Amberli knew something but she didn't know how much she could tell because it was all about the snakes and Indiana was her boss.

"I can tell you about school but you don't know those people so it isn't to exciting." She shrugged her apology.

+++++++++++
AMBER
+++++++++++

FASHION
NOT EXACTLY CASUAL

HUMAN

PERSONAL ASSISTANT
IN TRAINING

SEVENTEEN

SINGLE

| PM |
Abby Flanagan
 Posted: Feb 21 2013, 4:49 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"That's a really good idea," Abby beamed at Amberli, "I choose to believe your version. Less calories for the win." Not that Abby sweated calories too much, she had the belief at seventeen that she'd have her current metabolism forever.

"Ooh," she said then, "I have something. Heard Bobby talking on the phone, the leopards are about to have a new member. Apparently," she lowered her voice, like it mattered, "She's a sex infection. Some bartender guy from Winchesters? She just, get this, wandered in here and started snuggling with the King."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |