taking care of you, katherine | dante
Dante Milgram
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 10:10 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Fay

Member No.: 88

There was a part of him, a large part, that wanted to just say screw it and take Kate right there on the floor of the nursery. She was right, Indiana was a selfish and self righteous creature by nature, but there was so much more to his Kasha than anyone else saw, and stronger than the desire to connect with Kate, was the need to defend his woman.

"Indi has her moments. I have mine, too. I can be a jealous man. Stubborn as an ox. We all have our faults. She does the best she can for me, and for the Nest. I knew what she is and what she isn't going in. I can't hold her faults against her now."

Looking at her again, cupping her face with his hand, softening. "But, no, I won't be forgetting this. I won't be able to."
| PM |
Katherine Gerry
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 2:28 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 257

She lowered her eyes at his words, nodding in agreement because she couldn't argue them. Her loyalty and obedience to Dante wouldn't let her go against his advice. But she actually shivered as his stroked along her jaw and without meaning too she snuggled in a little closer to Dante, her hand running over his side gently as she rose her eyes to look into his eyes.

"You can't deny me like that Dante and then do this." she spoke softly to him and there was no judgement in her voice, just facts. All the confusion was in her eyes as they flickered between his. "It isn't fair to lead me on." She turned her head and managed a kiss on his wrist because she had already come this far. Her lips tingled and she ran her tongue over them taking his skin.

"You need to tell me to leave Dante because all of you is asking for me to touch you even as your lips say no."

A SNAKE THAT CAN NOT SHED ITS SKIN WILL DIE
+++++++++++
KATE
+++++++++++

FASHION
JUST STRIP ME ALREADY

SNAKE SHIFTER
LOYAL TO NEST

CRUSHING
ON THE MAN I CAN'T HAVE

TWENTY TWO

FREELANCE
MODEL & JEWELLERY

SINGLE
& LOOKING

HERE TO STAY
BUT ONLY FOR HIM

| PM |
Dante Milgram
 Posted: Feb 20 2013, 11:20 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Fay

Member No.: 88

“Fuck, okay.” He pulled his arm away gently, standing from the rug. “You should go.” Stammering, “or, wait, no. No, I’ll go.” He went to the closet to retrieve the egg and as he walked out the door, locked eyes with the other snake.

“I’m sorry. I just can’t.”

Not here. Not like this. Like he’d said before. And he kept repeating that to himself as he walked down the hallway and out the door, heading back to Many Moons for another drink and advice from an old friend.

| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |