Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Date Night: 1st February, charlotte | jeremiah
Charlotte Lawrence
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 3:39 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Marian

Member No.: 284

Charlie was already in the bathroom by the time Jeremiah caught up to her. Whether or not he joined her made no real difference to her. She was satisfied either way. The shower should have been simple and straight to the point, but they seemed to have something that prevented them from behaving. The curse of the roming appendages? A simple kiss led to full on makeouts led to Charlie pressed up against the wall, legs trembling as Jeremiah's fingers brought on three more orgasms. After that her legs couldn't hold her up and she almost slid to the floor like jello.

Fortunately Myer caught her and got her steady on her feet again. Several minutes of giggling and blushing and cold water later she was clean and out of the shower on the heels of Jeremiah. Hair wrapped in a towel piled on her head, dressed in the same clothes from yesterday, teeth brushed with the help of a wash cloth, the only thing Charlie was missing was a brush.

On her way back to Myer's room she slipped on her shoes.

"Um... you don't happen to have a brush, do you?" It was worth a shot. His hair was long enough for a pony tail, maybe he had something.
| PM || EMAIL || ICQ |
Jeremiah Finley
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 6:58 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 265

"Yeah, hang on." He opened a drawer, shook his head and found it sitting right there in front of him. Yes everything had its place but he rarely put everything back where it should go. He handed it to her, pausing to check his reflection one last time and then left her the mirror while he grabbed his socks and shoes.

"any chance your diner is close to the academy?" Jeremiah asked. "I promised Aria I would stop by today at around twelve to go though some things with her before I officially start on the pay roll. I hare to cause a bad impression." he explained, forcing his feet into black joggers that he didn't untie the laces of since he bought them last year.

SOMETIMES THE QUESTIONS ARE COMPLICATED AND THE ANSWERS ARE SIMPLE
+++++++++++
MYER
+++++++++++

FASHION

HUMAN

NEW TO TOWN

TWENTY EIGHT

CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST

INTERESTED IN CHARLIE

STARTING A NEW LIFE

| PM |
Charlotte Lawrence
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 8:03 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Charlie took the brush and with a single tug unwrapped the towel from her head. Her long hair hung in tangles and she began running the brush through it. It caught on invisible knots and tangles, causing Charlie to yank on her hair and run the brush through it again. The problem with ridiculously long hair is that it can take forever to brush and dry. Meyer seemed to be in a bit of a rush, so Charlie was trying to finish as quickly as possible. At least the hair brushing was the last thing she had to do besides throw on her jacket.

"Umm.. where's the academy? The diner's not too far from my place, and I'm just outside downtown. But if you know someplace better, that works for me." Her face scrunched as she pulled through another knot, "I'm not picky."
| PM || EMAIL || ICQ |
Jeremiah Finley
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 11:36 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"You keep doing that and you are going to be bald." Jeremiah said as she struggled with her hair. He grabbed his leave in conditioner spray, not ashamed that he owned more hair product then most girls he knew. Jeremiah liked his hair and taking care of it was a pleasure, not a chore. He sprayed over her hair and grabbed the brush before she could do more damaged.

Gently he started de-tangling the ends of her hair with the brush. His face was drawn in thought before he risked a look at the time and shook his head. "I'll make it work. I'm to new to know any good places and to hungry to risk breakfast at someone crap." he smiled as he worked through her hair. "Do you want me to plait it or something?" he asked. He doubted he would let his hair get this long. it was bound to just get everywhere.

+++++++++++
MYER
+++++++++++

FASHION

HUMAN

NEW TO TOWN

TWENTY EIGHT

CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST

INTERESTED IN CHARLIE

STARTING A NEW LIFE

| PM |
Charlotte Lawrence
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 12:00 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"I'm not gonna go bald... I just have a lot of hair. And I didn't want to use all your conditioner." She turned to Meyer as he sprayed the detangler and relinquished the brush. Charlie took care of her hair, it was long and lustrous and it didn't get that way by being left on it's own. She was just without her usual products.

"You have detangler?" She giggled and watched him carefully tend to her hair in the mirror. One of her loves was having her hair brushed and played with. The sensation was relaxing and soothing. She sighed and giggled, "No, that's alright." She turned, quizzical, "You can do that?"

Meyer would find, even days later, long strand of her hair everywhere. Even the brush, when he was finished with his careful ministrations, was covered in it.
| PM || EMAIL || ICQ |
Jeremiah Finley
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 12:11 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Jeremiah smiled and shrugged a little embarrassed. "I can do basic plaits and ponytails but that is about it. Raised by two mothers remember. I know a thing or two about hair. Enough to get by anyway." He finished running the brush through her hair and seemed satisfied with the end result. "And the kind night and morning you gave me, you can use all the conditioner your want." he told her with a chuckle.

"You got everything?" he asked, not kicking her out the door but reminding her they were supposed to be leaving.

+++++++++++
MYER
+++++++++++

FASHION

HUMAN

NEW TO TOWN

TWENTY EIGHT

CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST

INTERESTED IN CHARLIE

STARTING A NEW LIFE

| PM |
Charlotte Lawrence
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 1:35 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Good to know. Maybe I'll have you come do my hair sometime." Charlie teased, poking him in the shoulder. She ran her fingers through her hair, fluffing it and tossing it around. She didn't mess it up, just adjusted it to suit her. Gave herself a last once over and then turned away.

"Yeah, I think so. Just need my jacket... I don't think anything fell out of the pockets." She made her way out of the bedroom and followed the trail to find her coat. She slipped it on and padded down the pockets, ensuring everything was there. "Yeah, I'm good. You good?"
| PM || EMAIL || ICQ |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |