Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Where They Won't Be, [Ben/Marisol]
Ben Morrow
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 1:52 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 17

"Sorry I let it get uncomfortable. I started avoiding you because I didn't trust myself, and it didn't seem fair to Lib." He was striving for emotional honesty these days, not always perfect at it but trying his best within his own limitations. "I couldn't let go of that night. Which was weird to me, I know attractions rise up and fade back. But it was different and I didn't know how or why, and it made me shy away."

This was the great lesson that Elizabeth had taught him. How to speak with absolute honesty about his own motivations. He'd learned from her, good examples and bad, that whatever it is you're trying to shelter yourself from by downplaying your real emotional state is actually less bad than what comes of pretending to be feeling something you're not, or underplaying the real case and expecting the other person to translate.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Marisol Delgado
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 2:20 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 133

Mari didn't know any other way but to be honest, downright blunt, not with her mothers and father. And sister. And Uncles and Grandfather and really, was anyone in her life the sort to beat around the bush? Not so much.

"I didn't want to push," she said, shrugging helplessly. "I didn't want to be that person, you had to figure your shit out with Elizabeth all on your own and had it worked out, I'd have wished you well and meant it, so I stayed away."

That said, however. "But I'm done behaving now."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Ben Morrow
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 2:27 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Good." He grinned at her, his hand sliding up along her leg. "I'm trusting you on the timing, I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Relationships are clearly not my strong suit."

But funny enough, this felt okay. Natural, easy. And that was probably wishful thinking but he was willing to go with it right now.

user posted image
Marisol Delgado
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 3:56 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She looked almost apologetic as she explained, "I'll be the homewrecker. Even if I take you home with me tonight," and she planned on doing exactly that, "And we never see one another again. Even though I'm not what broke you two up. I'm okay with that. It's actually probably better for Elizabeth to be able to blame me. A lot of the others probably will too, but it's okay. It'll blow over eventually. I could have waited two more months to come looking for you and I still would have been the villain of the piece."

A shrug and she finished her beer, looking at him with all the desire she'd never allowed herself to show him, which had done nothing but build since that night. "I'm tired of denying it, Ben. I'm tired of waiting for my chance. If that makes me a bitch, so be it."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Ben Morrow
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 4:09 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Don't hog the villainy." He grinned at her, and there was more of that old wickedness there than he'd showed yet tonight. "I'll be the evil man who dumped her and immediately found the next girl. And never mind that everybody will be able to scent that we never touched each other before, it'll be dirty looks and accusations of cheating."

Ben reached out and caught Marisol's hand, drew her over and into his lap because these deep chairs weren't really meant for getting up close and personal with the person sitting next to you. And once she was there he slid his hands around her waist, noted in passing how different she felt from Lib and didn't let himself get hung up on it, and fucking finally kissed her.

Christ, it was good. He kept shoving away any comparisons, but Mari was a woman, fully grown and in her power, and kissing her, feeling her respond, was fifty times better than he'd too-often imagined it would be with a big part of that being just how confident and comfortable she was with her own self. Of course, the rest of it was that she was hot as hell, funny and sexy and challenging and smart and the woman he'd been fantasizing about for months.

user posted image
Marisol Delgado
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 7:01 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She had imagined kissing Ben more times than was probably healthy, fantasizing about his mouth and how it looked like it was just born to do very naughty things. About burying her hands in his hair and dragging him into a corner to defile every inch of wall and each other. And, aside from the fact that his hair wasn't the same anymore? It was really just every bit as good as she'd imagined.

She came up for air, gasping and not bothering to pretend that half that sexed up scent on the air wasn't hers, finding that she had, indeed, grabbed fistfuls of his hair while they'd been kissing and glaring at him accusingly. "You had to stay here, you couldn't have just been home." It sounded less angry with the way she was breathless, which was good because she wasn't angry, she just wanted him out of the chair and this room like, now.

"Pay the tab," she demanded before nipping at his lower lip, which freaking called to her enough that she had to lick at it, too.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Ben Morrow
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 7:12 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Goddamn it, Mari." His hand tightened on her thigh when she bit at his lip, a thing for him since before he'd gone furry. He pulled her down harder into his lap for a moment, letting her feel what she'd done to him, then lifted her off and adjusted himself shamelessly before heading to the bar to get his card run.

It took a matter of less than a minute, then he was back and getting his hand on her again. "I need to take my car, it's got instruments in it. Your place or mine?" He wasn't even going to pretend that this wasn't going where it was going. It needed to go there or his head might actually explode.

user posted image
Marisol Delgado
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 7:44 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Yours is closer," she said like that was the most important thing, because it sort of was. She tried to remember the way her Mamas had raised her until they got to his car, then she just could not help herself.

She grabbed a very large handful of his shirt and pushed him back against it, capturing his mouth with hers because she needed to be kissing him again, almost as much as she needed to fit their bodies together and wriggle, which she did with a sound that somehow managed to be satisfied and not at the same time.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Ben Morrow
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 7:57 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Damn, the downright heat of her, the confidence was as much of a turnon as her body. Okay, no. But it was way up there. Ben wrapped his hands around the backs of her thighs and pulled her in and upward, growling into her mouth and when his cat rose up with the sound he let it. Not far, but enough to bring a brush of phantom fur across their skins and a hot wash of satisfaction as his cat understood that this claim was being laid.

He kissed her with a desperation he hadn't known he felt, more even than the attraction he'd been feeling for so long. The equality of it was staggering him, Ben who'd never come at a woman squarely and with real intentions in his life. He'd have sworn he didn't want it, and here it turned out that it was the best thing he'd ever felt.

user posted image
Marisol Delgado
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 8:09 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She had the thought that maybe thinking they could make it back to his place was overshooting a bit, especially when he pulled her against him and their cats rose and Dios mio she wanted him. She felt as though there'd been months of foreplay and she almost couldn't take it any more.

She slid a hand down between them and curled it around him through his pants, making a soft yowling sound of her own before forcing herself to let go. She would not fuck him against his car. At least, not tonight.

"Drive very fast," she said, "Do not get us killed."

And then she got in the passenger side and promised herself she would stay on her side because she'd be damned if she'd waited this long only to die before getting him home.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Ben Morrow
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 8:20 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Ben had to bite down on his own tongue until he saw funny colors before he could trust himself to open the car door and get inside without immediately reaching for her.

Good luck for both of them that he lived all of three miles from Moons, he parked in the overpriced secured lot and led her up to his loft without talking or even looking at her all that often. It just wasn't safe.

But when they stepped inside he kicked the door closed behind them and turned on her, unsurprised to find her also reaching for him. He shoved her back against the inside of the door and kissed her, his hands sliding up under that red shirt and when he felt the heated silk of her skin under his hands he growled again, desperate in a way he hadn't been in years.

user posted image
Marisol Delgado
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 8:50 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Marisol was not messing around. She wound one leg around one of his, using it to pull him more tightly against her as she got her hands under his shirt, sliding them over his back and making hungry, wanting sounds as she did so. Years, it had been, since she'd been with a man and while she loved women, there was something about the musculature in a man's back that flat out did it for her, and Ben's was, unsurprisingly, no disappointment.

She moved her hands over every inch of it, reveling in the way the muscles moved with the man, the hard, solid heat of him under her palms as she moved them around and then down, under everything to curve around his ass and pull him again as she ground against him.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Ben Morrow
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 8:57 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

The bedroom was much too far away. He headed for the couch, which was broad and deep and all of eight feet from them. Carried her over there and laid her down, then peeled off his shirt and threw it in some random direction, toed off his trainers. And then he all but jumped on top of her, working her shirt up off her and getting a little tangled up because as soon as he saw her stomach he had to be kissing and biting at it, and taking a woman's shirt off blind and over the top of your head is more challenging than it sounds like.

user posted image
Marisol Delgado
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 9:13 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She laughed and it was throaty, pleased, and cut off abruptly when he bit at a spot beneath her rib cage, which was very sensitive. She managed to pull her shirt the rest of the way off, toss it who cared where, and arch against his mouth. "More of that," she demanded, having no problem at all being vocal about what she wanted now that she was free to.

Though, in the interest of not too much more because she was impatient right now, deciding they could take it slow the next time, she was sliding her hands over his arms, closing fingers around them to pull him upward so she could get at his zipper.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Ben Morrow
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 9:17 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Up was fine with him. Up was good, because that's where her breasts were and he didn't just want to kiss and bite all over them, it was an actual physical necessity. He managed to get rid of her bra with an expert flick of the hooks, and then he was busy, fully occupied with paying those soft, shallow mounds the kind of attention that they richly deserved.

Or, okay, mostly occupied, because he did manage to both arch his back so that she could reach his zipper while he worked and press a knee in between her thighs, grinding against her with a good firm pressure.

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |