Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 8  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Where They Won't Be, [Ben/Marisol]
Marisol Delgado
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 1:04 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 133

"I can do all of those things," she decided, but couldn't help but add, a bit pointedly, "Since you asked so nicely."

She rolled enough so that she could lift her head and grin at him. "I'm pretty sure I can make you happy outside of naked fun times, too," she said, though she gave a slight nod with lowered eyes to indicate she got that he was aware of it, too, thanks to what he'd just informed her she should do.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Ben Morrow
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 1:21 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 17

"You laugh at me when I'm polite," was his sleepy-sounding defense. He was putting most of his attention on running his hand in loose circles over her ass and up the small of her back. "I'll take you out to dinner to make up for being, you know, me. You like Russian food?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Marisol Delgado
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 1:46 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Yes," she said easily enough. She'd had a wide culinary education and she liked almost all of it. "Don't try not to be you too much," she nipped at his chin, "Or I'd be sad. Just ask instead of ordering, Your Highness."

She nuzzled her head against his chest and chuffed happily. "I'm showering," she informed him, "Since you're an inch from passing out. You pass out, we'll sleep and then I'll make breakfast."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Ben Morrow
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 2:05 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 17

He grinned at her with his eyes mostly closed. "Just ask instead of ordering. But that sounds good. I'll just be here, watching you shower. If you'd be kind enough to leave the bathroom door open, pretty please?" Hey, a little harmless voyeurism never hurt anybody. Not that he wouldn't probably fall asleep before she finished, but it was one way to guarantee that he'd have fantastic dreams.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Marisol Delgado
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 2:10 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Sure, I can do that," she said with a laugh, then leaned up to kiss him for a very happy minute. "Sleep well."

She gave him a smile that said in no uncertain terms that she was crazy about him and then turned to head to the bathroom, leaving the door open as requested and not surprised to see he was asleep before she'd gotten her hair washed. Stupid, arrogant, wonderful, lovable man.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 8  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |