| REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Always Kick 'Em When They're Down
The Fay
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 10:15 AM
|QUOTE |

Player: Fay

Member No.: 204

Whew. Breathe.

This is difficult to type, but I'm going to do it anyway, because sometimes getting things out is easier than keeping things in, and some of y'all are real friends. And... I need friends.

January 30 (six days ago), I suffered a miscarriage. I had the D&C procedure completed the first of February, and I've been a hot, bitter mess ever since. It's like, Jesus fucking Christ, can I catch a break? Just one? You guys know how the past year+ has been for me, so I won't bring up all of the unfortunate details and wallow in them, it's just -- I wanted that baby.

So, posting this week came screeching to a halt without explanation, but I'll do a round tonight. If anyone has words of wisdom and comfort for me, I'm going to wrap myself in your comfort like a shifter-kitty.

It sounds a little pathetic, but I find myself needing support. I completed my cosmetology program the day I had the D&C, so the happy was lost. And, I have 2 months to breathe before Nursing clinicals start up April first. On top of that, we closed on the house last Wednesday, so the thrills of moving are in full effect. And, as always, my ex is being a real gem about our custody agreements.

Anyway. I'm all done with the whoa is me.

Much love,
Fay.
| PM |
Briar
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 1:19 PM
|QUOTE |

Administrator
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 1

Oh, my sweetheart. I'll find you on IM, we can talk there. Keep breathing.

user posted image
PM Shiloh or click one of those IM links down there.
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 2:34 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 166

constant long distance love hun - xoxo

I'm sorry life seems to be kicking you while you are down. But always remember that you have us, even if we are nothing more then words of encouragement on a screen. I wish I could say more then that but really in times like this I think all you need is a reminder that people care.
| PM |
Suki Chang
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 7:51 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Kriss

Member No.: 7

A total and complete and wholly-given long distance love...

Like Rix said, we're here for you when you need us. All you have to do is hit any of us up on IM and we'll be glad to cyber-snuggle you. I'm sorry we can't all physically be there, but if you need someone to rant or cry to, all you have to do is turn on your computer and we're all here. As for posting, there's no pressure. You post when you feel up to posting and make sure you take care of yourself. A few things I can suggest is, if you're not already on them, get on some antidepressants and, maybe, antianxiety. Also, see if there's some kind of counseling that you can get into so you can express this. Maybe see if there is a support group you can join. Just make sure you take care of yourself because we love you and want you healthy.

user posted image
| PM |
The Fay
 Posted: Feb 7 2013, 8:49 AM
|QUOTE |

Player: Fay

Member No.: 204

Kriss,

Xanax, check. And plenty of wine and almost-therapy through Dr. B and working through the emotions with a close friend and my partner. Therapy isn't out of the question, shrinks just make me a little squeemish. I appreciate the advice.

And the love from the rest of y'all.

Xo.
| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |