| REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

About Real Life and Death
Kriss
 Posted: Feb 22 2013, 9:22 AM
|QUOTE |

Player: N/A

Member No.: 293

As most of you noticed, I haven't exactly been posting much. The reason is because for the past week my mother-in-law has been in the hospital. She has been sick for a long time and was recently placed on dialysis in January. This past Sunday she was admitted from the rehab center she had been in to the local emergency room with a high fever and being non-responsive. She was diagnosed with pneumonia and a staph infection.

My mother-in-law's doctor, who has been her doctor for years, told my husband and his father that if she did survive this, she would have a very low quality of life. Based on this knowledge, my father and husband decided to with hold life-preserving measures and allow her to leave this life as comfortable and easily as possible. She was removed from dialysis and her antibiotics and was only given morphine to ease the pain.

Early this morning, my mother-in-law passed away. At this time, I need to be with my family and my husband. I might be on to post at some time, but at the moment, I just don't feel the creative flow I need to post. I will be wrapping up any on-going threads I currently have so no one is left hanging. I'll probably be back sometime next week after the funeral and I'll be more than happy to pick up some threads if needed.

Thank you all,
Kriss

user posted image
| PM |
Briar
 Posted: Feb 22 2013, 2:03 PM
|QUOTE |

Administrator
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 1

I'm so sorry to hear about your family's loss and your pain. Take care of yourself, your husband, your world. We'll all be here when you want us, with cybersnuggles and silliness and smexy werewolves for pretend time.

user posted image
PM Shiloh or click one of those IM links down there.
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Henry Doyle
 Posted: Feb 24 2013, 11:44 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 59

I'm sorry to hear about your loss! *sends hugs*

user posted image
| PM |
Sheridan
 Posted: Feb 25 2013, 8:53 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Dante

Member No.: 127

Sorry Kriss, my love, and prayers go out to you and your husbands family. It's always hard to lose a loved one. Espeically a parent.

user posted image
| PM || Y!M |
Kriss
 Posted: Feb 25 2013, 8:19 PM
|QUOTE |

Member No.: 293

Thank you all for your well wishes. We had the viewing tonight and she looked as beautiful as ever. I'm feeling the vibe again and if anybody wants a thread, let me know.

user posted image
| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |