| REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

All Souls' Night is Open, spread the word!
Briar
 Posted: Dec 12 2011, 5:00 PM
|QUOTE |

Administrator
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 1

All right, loves, I'm declaring this board open. Please go out and spread the word, post our ad on any other boards you play on and keep up the play we've already begun.

I know the holidays are a busy time for everyone, please be a little patient if the board takes a while to get all the way up and going. We'll get there, I've got faith in us.

I am currently looking for an Advertising Mod, somebody willing to spend time every week posting our ad and maintaining the advertising forum. I'm offering...I have no idea, but I'll think of something spiffy to give in return if somebody's willing to take on this responsibility. If you want to give it a shot, PM Shiloh or catch me on IM to talk it over.

There are plenty of slots open for group leaders, Court members and so on. If you want to take on one of these slots, head to the Important Characters thread and reserve the role while you put your character together. Be aware that the staff will be holding applications for group leaders and any other character from that list to a higher standard than non-leadership characters so please put extra time and attention into those applications and make them as awesome as I know you can.

That's it for the official stuff, go forth and multiply....er, roleplay.

user posted image
PM Shiloh or click one of those IM links down there.
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |