Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Family Meeting, Bobby/Wil/Abby
Bobby Riley
 Posted: Feb 21 2013, 7:40 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 260

"It really should have. But that's what we were saying about local shifter hospitals fifteen years ago. And now they're popping up everywhere. Maybe this'll work the same." Bobby? Being optimistic? Maybe Abby was drugging his coffee.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Wil Riley
 Posted: Feb 21 2013, 7:55 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: N/A

Member No.: 261

It was enough to have Wil looking at Bobby like he'd grown a second head. "I'd ask if you're feeling alright," he muttered, "But you don't get sick. Yeah, maybe it will."

He tucked the notebook back into his back pocket. "For now, though, I'll turn the city upside down looking for this one."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Bobby Riley
 Posted: Feb 21 2013, 8:12 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Good. You let me know if you need anything to do that. Run into a shifter that won't talk to you or what have you." He killed his beer and dropped the bottle into the bin, leaned back against the sink. "Fucked up thing? This is the first time I'm sure we did the right thing coming here. I've been doubting until now."

user posted image
Wil Riley
 Posted: Feb 21 2013, 8:17 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Wil still wasn't sure, but, "It's a start. This, and looking into a monster-centered gun running ring? It'll give me something to do while I figure out how I really feel. Good you're getting your feet under you, though."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Bobby Riley
 Posted: Feb 21 2013, 8:34 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

An upward twitch of his mouth, a smile trying to happen. "You want to borrow Abby? I'm sure she could figure it out in hours. She'll just waltz in on her crutches, babble at them until they tell her where the warehouse is just to get some peace."

user posted image
Wil Riley
 Posted: Feb 21 2013, 8:44 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Wil snorted. "She's pretty great. Think she'll be good for you, glad you decided to keep her." He meant that, too.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Bobby Riley
 Posted: Feb 21 2013, 9:13 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He shrugged, all uncomfortable suddenly. "She decided to keep me. I'm just bowing to the inevitable." This having some similarity to the way he claimed that his cat just followed him around and refused to leave.

user posted image
Wil Riley
 Posted: Feb 22 2013, 10:23 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Yeah," Wil said, agreeing because that was the right thing to do just then, but his tone said he knew the truth, anyway.

He killed his own beer, tossing it as well. "I'm gonna head out. You have your hands full now, you're gonna need all the sleep you can get." And, he wanted to get a head start on looking for the boy.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Bobby Riley
 Posted: Feb 22 2013, 3:49 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Yeah, okay. Call me in a day or two, let me know the progress? And sometime soon I need to take you to the Four, get you seen there by the right people." He shrugged like it was no big deal, but it kind of was. It would open doors to Wil that would otherwise stay firmly closed, though it was also a risk when Wil was still keeping discreet about the rat brother thing.

user posted image
Wil Riley
 Posted: Feb 22 2013, 6:56 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Yeah, we'll do that," Wil said easily enough, "Soon's I pick a partner. My feet'll be solid enough that it won't much matter anymore." A quick grin. "It'll help if I figure out the burglaries, but one thing at a time. Tell the Tiny Terror I said good bye, yeah? I'll come by, take her somewhere later in the week." If Bobby was keeping her, Wil was going to be in on that. It just was how it was.

He thumped his brother on the shoulder, pretended to think about kicking the cat as it went past, and let himself out, fully intended to hit the bullpen for a couple hours before he went home to think about sleeping.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |