Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Worth a Shot, [Open]
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 13 2013, 5:58 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 244

She left him breathless but not from the kisses. Although they were good and Harrison had enjoyed the feel of her body against his as she kissed him. It wasn't really her suggestion either but his idea about her suggestion. there was only one place he could really think about when she said the one place they weren't supposed to go. "if we are quick, I got an idea." he told her, pushing her off him gently, still not sure he should even be thinking it.

he grabbed two drinks from their stash and took the lip off with a quick twist and passed it to her. "We are going to need some liquid courage for this one baby girl. No one has ever done it." He hit his own drink against hers even though the drink did nothing for him. He downed the whole thing in one go and tossed the glass away in the grass. "One floor below us is Lucien's bedroom. he should be on the floor now, and Matheus should be with him. I say if we are in and out in ten minutes..."

it was suicide really and Harrison knew it but damn it, now he had the idea in his head he couldn't resist it. he knew the code to the fourth floor. all the residents did but no one went there. it was lucien's room. it was special to him and only Matheus was allowed to sleep in there. Very rarely would anyone be invited to his room. No one would screw around in his room. Would Harrison?

he didn't. He got Isobel to the elevator and to the fourth floor. he even put his hand on the door handle but he couldn't. He valued his life here to much. Standing nude and tasting like sex and night air he pulled Isobel against him. "I'm a scardy cat babe. I can't risk my job on good sex in a dangerous room." He hated admitting it, and he risk a glance at the door but couldn't do it.

"But I do have another idea Sugar, don't worry." He was still hard after all and there was a close second to the sacred bedroom. Lucien's office. He opened the door and pulled Isobel in after him, shutting the door behind him. "Lucky undead bastard." he muttered as he looked around the room. Everything looked expensive and he thought about taking her on the grand piano in the corner but he couldn't go past the desk.

"How comfortable are you with playing secretary for me baby girl?" Harrison asked, catching her up in his arms and kissing her lips, easily picking her up from the floor and carrying her towards the antique desk that was just begging to be fucked upon.

I CAN NEVER FIGHT FOR MYSELF, BUT FOR OTHERS I COULD KILL
+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
WITH NO SHIRT

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Isobel Nelson
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 12:53 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Cindy

Member No.: 294

Whatever idea had been thought up in his mind had kicked the fox into another gear and sent her heart rate up with it. This was his home, his turf, he knew all of the best spots, and she could only imagine where he intended to take her. That thought was only magnified by the addition of another drink, and while there was no way she could throw the drink back like Harry had, it was sweet, it tasted good, and with determined sips it was easily finished before they’d reached the elevator. “Eight,” she challenged back, the very thought of sneaking unknown into a vampire’s private room, sanctuary, had her indescribably thrilled. “Eight minutes in and out and they won’t catch us.” It wasn’t a knowledge that she knew it would be true, more a confidence, like those two minutes would mean all the world between them surviving or not.

It was probably for the best that the alcohol didn’t affect Harry the fox as it did Isobel the human girl, because god knows the vodka meant she didn’t have any qualms at hesitating at the door, and that could have gotten them into a lot of trouble. In hindsight she was sure she would wonder what the hell she thought she was doing trying to screw around in a Belle’s bedroom, but then, alcohol and logic have never been known to mix well. Sliding her body along his as she rose up onto her toes, that smile never left her face for a moment, even if they weren’t making it past the door. “When you quit,” because not risking his job was fair she supposed, and quitting would be the next obvious step, she sounded certain as she said, “You’re bringing me back here and we’re busting through that door.”

Of course they weren’t done though for the evening. That door might have stopped them, but as she had for the rest of the evening, Isobel followed Harry at his word, had faith that he would take her to the next best thing. And the sneakiness of the office was just that, this was where the man operated his empire from, dealt business. It was certainly a big step up from the rooftop too, as amazing as it had been up there. It was a different kind of thrill, from the ledge to the office. This place had almost the entire view without the stinging chill of the air, that was one benefit over the other, and being inside had her feeling far less cold than she had been.

She barely had time to think, or breathe, before his lips were on hers again and he was carrying her over to sit her on the desk. Putting her hands into his hair so she could take all he was giving her in the kiss, her legs found their way around his middle again. There was no need to cling on quite so dearly this time but it opened her up to him, brought his hips closer to meet hers in thrusts. And as he entered her and fucked her on the desk in the vampire’s office, she knew she would be sore tomorrow. Her legs would be aching, her body would be bruised, and her head pounding. But it was so worth it, and she knew it would be worth every painkiller she was popping come morning.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 1:39 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 244

Hard, fast, constant and his gaze intense Harrison fucked her right there next to lucien's hand written nightly planner. The table shook with every thrust but didn't break because of the vampires forward thinking. of course he never imagined sex would happen on this desk that he wasn't involved in. Once again he came while buried deep inside her body and clutched the girl to him as they rode out the after math of sex together. suddenly his hand was clamped over her mouth.

"Hush.' he whispered, glaring at the door while still inside her. someone was out there and he did not want to get caught in here. Sex is so common for the office surely no one would question the sounds they had been making on moments before. "Come on sweetheart before they do call the cops on us." he smirked and grabbed her hand. The someone on the other side of the door was approaching. It seemed like they were stuck but Harrison too her to a panel in the door. "come on, come on, come on..." he growled until he hit the right stop and the secret door popped open. He pushed her through the door and followed, the panel closing just seconds before the door was opened by matheus.

"Go, go, go..." harrison was laughing and pushing her towards a set of stairs that opened up on the other side of the roof furthest from the pool. he slammed the door shut and the entrance was sealed from this side. Leaning back on the door Harrison laughed. "now that was fun." He pushed off the wall and headed towards the pool area. "Come on, lets get your clothes and I will show you the showers."

I CAN NEVER FIGHT FOR MYSELF, BUT FOR OTHERS I COULD KILL
+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
WITH NO SHIRT

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |