Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

taking one for the team, samuel | wynter
Samuel King
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 2:39 AM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Player: N/A

Member No.: 295

Samuel was pushing his luck and he knew it. While working at the academy gave him some political standing it didn't really give the level he needed if shit hit the fan. Aria didn't claim anyone but the students without parents. Samuel was to old for that kind of political influence. He had a grace period to settle and then he made excuses but eventually he could tell that his friend was getting edgy. She didn't need drama coming to this place. So Samuel put on his big boy pants and headed for the Oba.

he didn't know a whole lot about her. Just felt her call, knew he needed to pledge his life to hers and be her little servant until the end of days. Well it wasn't that bad. Samuel was making it sound like he life was ending but really it was nothing that dramatic. Or so Aria promised. If Wynter tried to make some kind of deal he wasn't comfortable with Aria said there were some other options. But Samuel had never met a female hyena he could resist. He knew how this was going to end. that was why he was avoiding it.

he knocked and waited for an answer, thinking it was to forward to just let himself in.

A SENSE OF HUMOUR IS GOOD FOR YOU. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A LAUGHING HYENA WITH HEART BURN?
+++++++++++
SAM
+++++++++++

FASHION
TRYING TO BE CASUAL

SHIFTER
LOW DOMINANT HYENA

GROUNDS KEEPER

& RESIDENTIAL LEADER OF THE ACADEMY

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE
AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING CASUAL

OLD FRIENDS

ARIA BROUGHT ME HERE BUT I CHOOSE TO STAY
| PM |
Wynter
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 9:11 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 248

Wynter had yet to start actively recruiting people into Seattle, wanting to get her footing with Alex and decide whether her chosen second could hack it or if she'd have to kill her or run her out of town. So far it seemed as though she was going to be allowed to live, but things could change.

That said, it didn't mean she wasn't aware of every other hyena in town, those claimed by Court or Pard - though on her to-do list was convincing the one taken in by the leopards that he really belonged to her - and the one working at the Academy. He had been brought her attention by Shiloh or, more specifically, by Shiloh's servant Miri, who had asked Wynter to give him space to settle and to be allowed to come to her, so long as that happened within a set time frame. If he took too long, she was within her right to seek him out.

And here he was, at the house Wynter didn't think she was going to keep as it just did not suit what she wanted, but would do for now. And with two days to spare.

She opened the door, looking like a fetishized throwback to eighties Madonna, and looked him up an down in appraisal. "Good boy," she said with intense approval instead of any polite greeting, stepping back so he could come inside, the only bow to manners she made being that she waited until the door was closed behind him to let her beast rise and seek out his.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Samuel King
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 12:16 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

And just like there, their eyes locked and he felt that settle in his own mind that said it was ok to trust her, that she would take care of him and he needed to be prepared to defend her. She wasn't his type physically. She was made of fake from the colour of her hair to the extreme clothing she wore. But that barely seemed to even register as he entered the house, not saying anything because he couldn't think of anything to say.

But he didn't cower at her feet or anything like that. Samuel stood tall and proud because this woman deserved a warrior and that mind set had squared his shoulders some, kept his back straight, senses aware of the space so he could defend her if the need suddenly came up. Everything he knew was going to happen happened, and he was ok with that. The anticipation had been worse then the act.

Hyenas were naturally one of those animals that had a ritualised meeting and Samual's animal prepared for it as she brought out the hyena power she wielded. He was no threat here and rather he hoped to be welcomed as one of her cackle. He didn't try and block her or hide from her. Samuel was an open book and his beast welcomed her beast. He felt his penis go hard, not from arousal but from greeting, his human shape mimicking the animals desires.

Had they been in animal form they would have stood side by side, raise a leg to expose and lick each others genitalia. He doubted that was going to happen here but that didn't stop him from getting hard. A sign of submission to her role and power, like the wolves who bowed to their ulfric and exposed their throats Samuel was prepared to expose himself to her to show his trust and submission.

A SENSE OF HUMOUR IS GOOD FOR YOU. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A LAUGHING HYENA WITH HEART BURN?
+++++++++++
SAM
+++++++++++

FASHION
TRYING TO BE CASUAL

SHIFTER
LOW DOMINANT HYENA

GROUNDS KEEPER

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

OLD FRIENDS

| PM |
Wynter
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 1:36 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Wyn didn't need any proof beyond that which his beast was giving, but that didn't mean all the physical evidence didn't please her immensely. They'd not spoken a single word yet and still just about everything about him pleased her. This was a good sign.

Her beast was satisfied and wound up rubbing itself all over his while Wynter stepped forward and closed her hand around him firmly through his pants, pressing all the way up against, from chest to feet, looking up and into his face. "Mine," she said simply, though the growl of possession was in her voice. "Welcome to Seattle."

And then she bit his shoulder, just to drive that possession point home.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Samuel King
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 2:16 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

His knees buckled as her teeth clamped down into his shoulder and he wanted to fall into a more traditional submissive gesture, but he managed to stay standing. he wouldn't be her puppet, something to be controlled even though she had the power to make him something like that. Samuel had no plans in being a nameless face in her world.

An arm went around her waist while the other gripped her hair lightly, her grip still against him through the tough fabric of his jeans as her teeth marked his skin and still somehow it wasn't sexual. Possession seemed like the wrong word as well. But his animal responded to hers and he words that escaped by a thin growl between barely parted lips. "Samuel, or Sam." he told her his name so he felt less like an object and felt more like a participant in the whole thing instead of just standing there taking her power and doing nothing with it.

+++++++++++
SAM
+++++++++++

FASHION
TRYING TO BE CASUAL

SHIFTER
LOW DOMINANT HYENA

GROUNDS KEEPER

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

OLD FRIENDS

| PM |
Wynter
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 3:25 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She let go of him with mouth and hand. "Sam," she repeated, stepping back, "Good to know."

She looked him up and down again. "God, you're pretty," she informed him, the word not sounding entirely complimentary. "You like coffee?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Samuel King
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 4:01 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

he smiled at her observation of him and ran a hand back through his hair to look down at his feet just a little embarrassed. "Not the first time I have been told that." he told her, managing to starve off the blush that threatened his cheeks while it had been distracting enough for him to loose his boner quickly enough. "but I make do with what I have." he couldn't apologise for his looks and he wouldn't go changing himself to suit her unless she came right out and demanded it.

"Coffee will be good but I can't stay long." he told her, even though he would stay with her for as long as he could. He wasn't completely brain dead in her presence. he knew he had a life that was outside of this house but being here with her and Samuel had to wonder why would he want to be anywhere but here during his down time. It was a complicated feeling to have for a woman he had just met but one he didn't question. She lead and he would follow.

"No sugar and no cream." he told her, preferring his coffee black and full flavoured without anything distracting the taste. it was something he got used to living on minimal supplies in African villages. Sugar was special and not to be wasted. with how much coffee he drank it seemed smarter to just go without.

+++++++++++
SAM
+++++++++++

FASHION
TRYING TO BE CASUAL

SHIFTER
LOW DOMINANT HYENA

GROUNDS KEEPER

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

OLD FRIENDS

| PM |
Wynter
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 1:55 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Sure," she said, amusement creeping over her features, but she didn't explain why. Instead, she led him into the kitchen and nodded to a higher counter with stools in front of it. "Have a seat."

She went behind the counter to the Keurig and started a cup of premium dark roast for him, turning and leaning against that counter to look at him.

"I'm glad you finally made it here, I was starting to think I was going to have to hunt you down," she told him, the admonishment in her voice, but she let it go just as quickly. "I'm not looking to own you. Your life is yours." She'd seen how some Clans ran, the Oba possessing her people totally. That said, she added, "Until it's mine. Clear?" There would be times she'd need him and whatever others, and she expected utter obedience.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Samuel King
 Posted: Feb 13 2013, 1:03 AM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

he took the seat she indicated as if that seat was meant for him and to take any other would have been going against her better judgement. The small things that she could do with just the flick of a wrist was scary to think about and yet Samuel felt completely at ease sitting in her kitchen as if he belonged in it. And that was how he felt. Like they did this every day and this was his seat, the one he had been taking for years and she was simply pointing it out.

"You almost had too." he confessed to her. "But I figured at the end of the day it is better if I come to you. Aria warned me that my days were numbered but I was a little apprehensive to meet with you. You are nothing like the person I had built in my head. Either my imagination is more powerful then I thought it was or I have met to many Oba's who have very different ideas on leadership."

of course there was no question about his life. He had acknowledged her as his boss. If she said jump he would not even both asking how high he would do. He liked to think he was stronger then that but the truth was his hyena had been trained to always respect the female. Her needs and wants came above his own and while he did test those limitations, like avoiding this meeting, he would never directly disobey her.

+++++++++++
SAM
+++++++++++

FASHION
TRYING TO BE CASUAL

SHIFTER
LOW DOMINANT HYENA

GROUNDS KEEPER

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

OLD FRIENDS

| PM |
Wynter
 Posted: Feb 13 2013, 9:52 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Yeah," Wyn said with an angry snort, "I had one of those Obas. I didn't like it."

She turned as the Keurig made it's wheezy, snorfling sound that indicated the cup was done and took it, setting it down in front of him. She went and started a cup for herself (and how had people functioned before these things?) before coming back, leaning forward on the counter across from him, weight resting on her elbows.

"I know how we're wired and I can go with that," as she'd shown, "I want and need to go with that, just like you do. But I'm not cool with slavery, I don't work that way. You come when I need you, or when you need me, or you just want to hang. I'm cool with hanging. Or of fucking, if that's what either of us wants or needs. You don't make me or the Clan look bad, I'll take care of you. I leave anything out?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Samuel King
 Posted: Feb 13 2013, 3:35 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

he took the cup from her with a muttered thanks and set it down, just breathing in that fresh coffee smell that always seemed to make him happy. Good coffee had been such a rare thing in Africa that even the instant stuff smelt good to him but this was better then that and Samuel indulged in the senses for just a moment before taking his first sip. "I am going to need to buy my room one of those." he said with a smile indicating to her machine with a flick of his eyes before sipping again.

"I work at that new academy as grounds keeper and head carer for the boys so this kind of thing works out really well for me." He needed to be at the grounds almost constantly now at least until aria could see about hiring him a assistant to take care of the boys problems in the dorms. Samuel was just glad they were to young to even think about sneaking out of their dorms at night to peek on the fairer sex. But that would change soon enough.

But the last thing she said kind of urked him in a strange way. He didn't like to think of himself as a prude. He knew what sex was and even though he was a devoted catholic he did bend the rules a little. No sex before marriage was a little far for him and if he followed would have married the first girl who was willing to go through with the ceremony. But he did have a personal rule of no sex without commitment. "would you want to have sex with me?" he asked her as calmly as possible. Not that he was judging her but really it was important to him to know if they did sleep together she at least wanted to do it, not felt obligated to do it because she was his Oba.

+++++++++++
SAM
+++++++++++

FASHION
TRYING TO BE CASUAL

SHIFTER
LOW DOMINANT HYENA

GROUNDS KEEPER

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

OLD FRIENDS

| PM |
Wynter
 Posted: Feb 13 2013, 5:35 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Right now? Not really. I have work in an hour and it's best to save the sexy energy for a session. Mal always seems to know if I haven't saved it for him. Merpeople are weird," she shrugged, as though he'd know who Mal was or even what her job was.

"Later? Maybe. It happens, and I'm not afraid to go with it if it comes up." She sensed the tension in him, had no idea what answer he wanted, but reached a hand across the counter to close around the bit of his neck where it met his shoulder, squeezing a bit in imitation of a bite.

"But if that's a squick, I can with hold." It wouldn't be easy and, honestly, not good for them as hyenas, but she'd do it. She'd meant it when she'd said she wasn't a fan of slavery, and that included the sexual variety.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Samuel King
 Posted: Feb 13 2013, 7:49 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

He decided not to go into the religious reasons behind his actions fairly certain that if he told her about it she would laugh at him. And he didn't want her to laugh at him, which might be odd considering their animals made a sound quite similar to laughing. "I prefer monogamy." he told her with a slight shrug of his shoulders and sipped his coffee before he went on.

"Just going by what you were saying it seems you aren't so high strung on that uh, kind of thing." He realised almost to late that he had pretty much just accused his oba of being a slut. But what else could he think. she was saving her sexual appetite for a merman who she was meeting in an hour for work. Obviously if sex wasn't her profession then what she did was very similar to sex and even that Samuel found it hard to be comfortable with.

"I know it is probably going to happen sooner or later and I am fine with that because it is just the nature of a cackle but if I was given a choice I wouldn't want anyone else having sex with you. Which I already know is out of the question so you don't need to tell me." He blew on the coffee but didn't sip it. "Can I know what you do do for a living?"

+++++++++++
SAM
+++++++++++

FASHION
TRYING TO BE CASUAL

SHIFTER
LOW DOMINANT HYENA

GROUNDS KEEPER

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

OLD FRIENDS

| PM |
Wynter
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 3:01 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"I'm a fetish model," she said brightly, ignoring the fact that he'd judge her for it. She'd gotten past that sort of thing a long time ago. "For the most part, but sometimes things just get going," she shrugged. Wyn had had enough of religion a long time ago, and had made peace with sex and sexuality not long after. No way in hell people had been meant not to enjoy themselves. She didn't have a shred of guilt for how she lived.

That said, though, as long as people weren't assholes about their faith, she was incredibly live and let live. "I won't force anything on you, but I'm not going to ignore the pull if it happens. I learned a long time ago not to fight metaphysics. We'll just try to avoid that happening, okay?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Samuel King
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 4:03 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Samuel nodded. Right now he was single so there wasn't to much of a conflict of interest. And he supposed in this modern day and age as long as she was happy with her work who was he to judge it? "I will try and keep my jealous thoughts to myself." Samuel said with a smile, only lightly teasing her to lighten the mood just a little. Talking about sex made him uncomfortable, and if it had been anyone else then he wouldn't have even entertain the conversation.

"So how many other hyenas do we have?" he asked, managing not to ask directly how many men was he expected to share her with but the question was really close. He didn't want to think about the people she worked with because if was work and Samuel could separate work from home for the most part but other hyenas were closer to home and he felt like he needed to be warned

+++++++++++
SAM
+++++++++++

FASHION
TRYING TO BE CASUAL

SHIFTER
LOW DOMINANT HYENA

GROUNDS KEEPER

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

OLD FRIENDS

| PM |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |