you are killing me, suki | jarvis
Suki Chang
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 9:50 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Kriss

Member No.: 7

She didn't press on the current conversation and, instead, went with the topic change. She would never admit to him how touch-starved she was, not even trusting herself to keep her own carnal desires in check should she allow cuddling with other leopards to happen. Suki was a sexual creature, had been raised that way, but how she felt for Jarvis was worth denying herself what she had thrived off of for years.

"It's udon noodles in chicken broth," she told him, "With yakitori and banh bao. It's not as good as it could be, I wish I could cook better..." She smiled and shrugged. "I'll get better at it the more I cook. Maybe you or Tomeo could teach me a few dishes. All I have is what I get off the Internet."

user posted image
| PM |
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 15 2013, 2:28 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 166

"it is hard to find good recipes even when you know what you are supposed to be looking for." Jarvis said. "You will get better with practice. Everything comes better with practice." Which was why he was always meditating, forcing that power from his hands to the cage inside himself. Practice, practice and more practice would get him there. Jarvis believed it. And a little motivation.

"I can show you some things from my native Japan but I am not sure you will like it.' He assumed she was mixing their food culture because she didn't like traditional Japanese food. "I am not sure how good Tomeo is with food. He cooks but not to the standard where I think he could teach." jarvis said with a frown, thinking about it. "You should take classes. Meet people." he suggested

PEOPLE WHO CARE FOR EACH OTHER ENJOY DOING THINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER. THEY DON'T CONSIDER IT SERVITUDE
+++++++++++
JARVIS
+++++++++++

FASHION

LEOPARD SHIFTER

RETRO-COGNITIVE

EIGHTEEN

WANTS AHN DAO

DISTANT PARD

TOMEO'S COUSIN

STRUGGLING

| PM |
Suki Chang
 Posted: Feb 15 2013, 4:16 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Kriss

Member No.: 7

She smiled at his words that she would get better with practice and she knew she would. She wanted to take care of Jarvis, make sure he didn't want for at least the things that she could give him. While she couldn't make his powers go away or keep him from seeing her memories, she could keep him fed and do everything within her power to make sure he never got hurt again.

"I'd love to learn it, anyway," she told him with a smile, "I can always cook myself something more Vietnamese if I'm really craving home food. But I do want to learn Japanese dishes, ones you'd make yourself, so at least you can eat something you're used to and like." When he suggested cooking classes, she bit her bottom lip as she thought about it. "I might just do that."

user posted image
| PM |
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 15 2013, 5:29 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 166

"We can not rely on the pard for all we need and with enough time I know Tomeo would like us to leave. Not that he has said but I know. In time he will want his own house and family without his cousin living in it." Jarvis might share that dream if he wasn't scared of passing on his talents. so little was said about his parents he didn't know if his gift was hereditary. and he would wish this on no one, even if he could help them.

Do not worry. Tomeo offers his house until there is no need for it, but we must bring our worth to the home. You bring your kitchen skills. What you cook is fine." he reassured her even though it was technically a lie. he did enjoy the food she made because she made it for him to enjoy. "Outside interests will assist. I am learning skills at my job, meeting with people although times are slow. I spend much of my breaks watching people work." Watching Lex work when they were rostered on at the same time

PEOPLE WHO CARE FOR EACH OTHER ENJOY DOING THINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER. THEY DON'T CONSIDER IT SERVITUDE
+++++++++++
JARVIS
+++++++++++

FASHION

LEOPARD SHIFTER

RETRO-COGNITIVE

EIGHTEEN

WANTS AHN DAO

DISTANT PARD

TOMEO'S COUSIN

STRUGGLING

| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |