Plot with Shan!, Bring it On
Wisteria
 Posted: Apr 5 2012, 12:02 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 23

I don't do shipping pages per character smile.gif I like doing it this way better.

So I have quite a decent cast list going now, and some have plot, some don't but I am always always always happy to get more stuff going with anyone willing.

A brief rundown:

Collin Moss: Shifter doctor and leopard. Has issues about his own power level. Can be pulled into any medical plot but he has much more to offer than that.

Oryn Blake: Also a leopard. He's wide open, the most he has going on is his friendships. He's well moneyed, socially awkward, and not very powerful.

Jesse Davenport: Split between two worlds: rat and Court. He's living at the Compound at the moment, but will be heading back to Court if Colin the bear is ever caught.

Eli Fisher: Shiloh's animal servant and all around good guy. This is another one that's wide open. Outside of his new position, he has nearly nothing going on.

Jared Kriby: Magic user and shop owner. Loyalty lies with the Court, where he was practically raised.

Katie Gaines: Rock star and wolf. About to open a boarding house for Shifters, plays at Many Moons several times a week.

Drew Carmichael: Young vamp of Belle's line. Lawyer specializing in monster issues.

Marisol Delgado: Leopard, Rin Cooper's older sister, Collin's 'cousin'. Buyer for Nordstrom's. New to town.

Gemma Dixon: faeblood, mirror talker - she can do a LOT with this magic, but it's her only faeblooded power.

Van Esposito: Rat, muscle. Not the sharpest crayon in the box, but a good guy. Loyal.

Garrett: Rat King. Married, baby on the way. Good for any sort of violence or fighting or as back up.

Ryan Kennedy: Brand new lion. Slate's almost entirely clean here.

Need someone as a support character in a plot you want to run? Want to have someone involved in a plot my kids are enmeshed in? Want to see if we can come up with something new or as an offshoot of something else going on in Seattle? I welcome it! The more the merrier and I am ALWAYS willing to brainstorm and come up with fun stuff to play, from romance to violence to just about anything we can come up with. You just have to talk to me and let me know!

PM's work best but I watch the Cbox as well. ETA: Oops, or, obviously, you can reply to this!

Bring it on, let's play!
| PM || EMAIL |
Ashton Wyn
 Posted: Apr 5 2012, 3:24 PM
|QUOTE |

Unregistered

Player:

Member No.: N/A

hey I was wondering if Jared would be free to chat with Aria about her blood magic, the runes she uses and how it all ties in with her voodoo beliefs.
Katie Gaines
 Posted: Apr 5 2012, 4:25 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: N/A

Member No.: 29

Any time! I know you have a lot going on right now, we can wait until after your weekend or whenever you're ready, just poke me and I'll be all over it.

Conversely, I'd love to do a Katie/Ashton when his life's a bit less crazy.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Aria Zayne
 Posted: Apr 5 2012, 8:13 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 94

threadage for Jared

just start up something for Ash/katie. His life never tends to slow down lol
| PM |
Rajiv Shaikh
 Posted: May 7 2012, 7:22 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member

Member No.: 170

Hey there Shan - got an idea or two I'd like to run by you if you're of a mind.

Jared Kirby: Here's the main fella I've been wanting to plot with. His name came up in Randolph's thread with Shiloh as the main-mage of Seattle, and it seems right that the two of them should meet sometime. Randy is preparing to start showing Andrew Pierce the ropes of sorcery, so he'll probably be dropping by Dweomer for supplies pretty soon. Would Jared have any interest in a little chit-chat with the resident demonologist? No solid ideas on this, just a desire to meet the magnificent midget man.

Collin Moss: Dunno if Collin is the type to seek help for issues like the ones he has with his power level, but Rajiv is a shifter-specialized psychiatrist who spends a lot of his time helping wereanimals with maladjustment issues. Just throwing that out there.

Drew Carmichael: Again, with Raj's line of work, here's someone he might have cause to meet. Several of his patients are probably on probation for shifting-related crimes, or maybe they're having legal issues because of what they are - these two could perhaps have an acquaintance going on through Rajiv's occasional need for legal representation to recommend?

I'd also love to thread with any of your other kiddies, if an idea strikes you. Let me know if any of this catches your eye!

WERELEOPARD | PSYCHIATRIST
user posted image
| PM |
Wisteria
 Posted: May 14 2012, 10:19 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Hey there!

Sorry it took so long to get back to you - I was off being productive with my school stuff. But I'm back now and I'd love to thread!

I'd love for Randy and Jared to meet. He's always happy to meet magical types and would be fascinated by a demonologist. Any time you're ready to thread these two, I'm happy to.

Also, I'd be just as up for Collin/Rajiv. He does have a lot of issues to work out, more so these days, and it'd be fun, I think (so long as it'd be fun for you, too).

I think Hunt and Rajiv could also be interesting. Hunt has a metric crap ton of issues about being a swan and they both work for Di.

B and I have a plot coming up for which Drew would definitely be contacting him as well so if you're up for that, I am. If you want to thread before that, I'm sure they do have an acquaintance at the very least, we could always just thread them together talking about whatever.

Let me know! Poke me in the cbox or PM me on Jared's account and I'll hit you back smile.gif
| PM || EMAIL |
Randolph Connelly
 Posted: May 16 2012, 5:11 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member

Member No.: 158

Alright - awesome to have so many possibilities up in here. Since I'm already considering a third character, I'm going to keep the two I have to two active threads each so I don't get overwhelmed, but it's great to have plenty of stuff on the docket. It all sounds fun.

Randy only has one active thread at the moment, so I'd love to throw him in with Jared as soon as you're available. Just give the word and I'll have him drop by Dweomer to introduce himself and buy supplies.

As for Rajiv, he has three currently, so I won't be throwing him in more quite yet, but when he's down to one or two;

It'd be cool to have either Collin or Hunt come to him for psychiatric help - I've been looking forward to a thread with Raj doing his job. Hunt is a prey animal, but Raj has much greater self-control than many predatory shifters because of his job - he should be able to mitigate some of the discomfort there. Throw 'em at me when Raj is less spread out.

And I'd love to be in on this plot you speak of - let me know when Raj's input is needed, and I'll be on that like white on rice.

PROFESSOR | EVOKER | TERMINALLY ILL
user posted image
| PM |
Jeriko Laguardia
 Posted: May 31 2012, 12:15 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 178

Well. I am still shuffling around getting my bearings and checking out all the nifty things this place has to offer; but now that I have Ricky on the board, I have two pretty much clean-slate characters ready to go and not much idea of what to do with them, so! If either-or of the boys look like potential plot material, let's dance~ >D xDD.
| PM || AIM |
Klara Morrigan
 Posted: Jun 7 2012, 10:34 AM
|QUOTE |

Member No.: 185

Hey Shan! I was hoping to get a thread with Jared and Klara. Since she opened a second magic shop as more of a convenience for herself, I thought it would be interesting to have an interesting conversation with the resident mage and first magic shop owner. I was thinking they'd be more on friendly terms as Klara never had intentions to damage his rep. Perhaps they could be allies in the sense that both are mages?

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M |
Wisteria
 Posted: Jun 8 2012, 7:43 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Hi there! I'd be happy to thread Jared with Klara. If you want, you can go ahead and start a thread and tag me and we can see what happens or if you'd rather have a more concrete plot plan, shoot me a PM on Jared's account and we can hammer something out smile.gif I look forward to threading with you!

@ Jane: Still getting my bearings after being gone for three weeks. I'll read your characters' profiles and get back to you asap, but I'd love to play! smile.gif
| PM || EMAIL |
Klara Morrigan
 Posted: Jun 8 2012, 10:44 AM
|QUOTE |

Member No.: 185

I went ahead and made a thread. I don't have a problem just letting it unfold, but feel free to shoot men any ideas you may have! smile.gif

Linkage

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M |
Sheridan
 Posted: Aug 14 2012, 9:57 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Dante

Member No.: 127

Sheridan & the Rat king, Sheridan needs to start knowing the shifters in the city. Who better to start with then the Rat king. They both have military back ground, both seen the carinage of war. They could spark a friendship, even a small one won't hurt, but above all sheridan wants to hire the Rat King's rats. His heard of there training, and needs some men power for his label company in the states.

user posted image
| PM || Y!M |
John Garrett
 Posted: Aug 15 2012, 2:19 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 12

I'd be happy to do that, and so would Garrett, he needs more stuff to do, whee! So yeah, any time you want, set up a thread and tag me/him or poke me and I'll set one up!

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |