Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

It begins (Monday Feb 4), Nilean/Charlie
Nilean Ojal
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 2:22 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 298

Nilean smiled and gave her a shrug. "That would kind of defeat the purpose for those of us who don't like to be treated like pets wouldn't it?" She asked Charlie with a knowing look. If she wanted to be fed she would go to Moons even here there was the knowledge that people came looking to be food but you still needed to woo them. And every now and then you got a real challenge like Charlie who didn't even know by the end of the month she would be exposing her throat to the vampire to do exactly what she wore she didn't want.

"it is the illusion of luring someone out into the dark. How do you pick up dates? Do you go to a dating site where you know everyone is looking for a date or are you in the clubs, not knowing who is available or what they are into and just finding that out after you talk with them. it is kind of the same thrill." Nilean tried to explain

+++++++++++
NILEAN
+++++++++++

FASHION
COMMENTS HERE

VAMPIRE
BELLE MORTE

FLORIST
OWNS ROSE'S THORN

IMMORTAL

SINGLE

SCARS & CURSES

| PM |
Charlotte Lawrence
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 2:34 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Marian

Member No.: 284

Charlie drank some of her beer and found herself really wanting a cigarette. She met the vampire's eyes for just a moment, a dangerous thing especially for a human, before remembering she shouldn't do that. Her eyes were drawn to the scars, part of her wanted to ask, but thought it would be rude.

"Well... I guess. I mean you don't need to say it exactly like that, but you could at least be like 'by the way I'm a vampire' before getting too hot and heavy."

Charlie shrugged and took another swig, "I mean... It's one thing to not know someone while you're out dancing, it's totally different to jump into bed with them. I generally try not to jump into bed with someone without at least knowing SOMETHING about them... like if they're a vampire or shifter or other important details like that."

Her hand slipped into her pocket and pulled out a new pack of cigarettes. She hit the top of it hard against the heal of her palm five times. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. Nimble fingers opened the pack and she fidgetted with it. Alternating between spinning it in her fingers, tapping it on the table, laying it down to take a drink, only to start the process over again.
| PM || EMAIL || ICQ |
Nilean Ojal
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 3:45 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

"There don't seem to be to many like you left in this world. Everyone willing to open their veins and their legs to anyone. I like that." Nilean complimented the woman, looking to gain some trust. She could wait for however long was needed but she had to feel like every meeting had some kind of improvement on their relationship.

"so when you aren't accidentally visiting bite bars what do you do?" Nilean asked. "I have a feeling I have seen you somewhere else instead of just this bar." She frowned as if trying to place the face before her

+++++++++++
NILEAN
+++++++++++

FASHION
COMMENTS HERE

VAMPIRE
BELLE MORTE

FLORIST
OWNS ROSE'S THORN

IMMORTAL

SINGLE

SCARS & CURSES

| PM |
Charlotte Lawrence
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 7:31 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Well.. I like to have standards." The compliment from the vampire had tugged at something and Charlie felt a surge of pride. She sat up a little straighter. A shy smile tugged at her lips as she peeled more the beer label.

"Oh, I'm a delivery girl. I work for a local courier... delivering stuff..." Because that wasn't a lame answer. Charlie took a swig of her beer, "What about you? Do vampires even have jobs?"

The apprehensive wall of ice that had initially surrounded Charlie had started to thaw. She was still a little apprehensive, but somehow felt like this vampire wasn't going to force her into anything. It was far from trust, but it was enough to take the edge off.
| PM || EMAIL || ICQ |
Nilean Ojal
 Posted: Feb 13 2013, 1:43 AM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

She laughed gently and nodded. whatever damage the holy water had done it had not hurt her vocal cords. the sound was sweet and joyous, and tainted with vampire power. Now that Charlie had lowered her defence just a little Nilean stopped trying to hide what she was. Nilean was a Belle Morte, the sexiest of all the vampire blood lines. Which was rather ironic given her current way of life but still true.

She had no arduer but she had the natural put of her blood lines. The ability to make those close to her notice her, look at her, and remember her. A desire to know her better, to get closer and maybe even flirt a little. It was like having one to many drinks to cloud your better judgement. Nothing forceful or sudden and her intent even further masked by that light tickle of her laugh that seemed to bounce off the walls.

"I'm a florist. That must be where I have seen you before. You are one of Cat's girls correct?" she asked for confirmation

+++++++++++
NILEAN
+++++++++++

FASHION
COMMENTS HERE

VAMPIRE
BELLE MORTE

FLORIST
OWNS ROSE'S THORN

IMMORTAL

SINGLE

SCARS & CURSES

| PM |
Charlotte Lawrence
 Posted: Feb 13 2013, 11:36 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Nilean's laugh was beautiful, infectious and Charlie found herself smiling inspite of everything. Further her anxiety seemed to lessen ever so slightly. Probably from the beer which was almost gone.

"Yeah. Cat's Couriers. That's me." Charlie twirled her finger in mock enthusiasm. She liked her job, most of the time. She just hated her boss. A sleazy grease ball that should have at least half a dozen harrassment charges against him. Of course he didn't.

She smiled again, "Sorry. I like my job, I really do. Cat's just... Cat." It was a lame explanation, but Charlie didn't like to speak ill of him to clients. It was bad for business.

Charlie leaned forward, "So which florist shop?"
| PM || EMAIL || ICQ |
Nilean Ojal
 Posted: Feb 13 2013, 4:17 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

she nodded as if she understood exactly what cat is cat meant. 'I do not like him very much but his prices are good and his girls are efficient. My dealing with him is minimal though. But sorry for you." She reached over and gave charlie a condolence pat on the back of her hand before retreating. her touch did not linger, she didn't not push her power or force any kind of connection. just one woman speaking to another about her jerk of a boss

"I own Rose's Thorn." she said with a hint of pride. Back when she was alive she was a street begger who sold flowers to try and help her family. She took pride in knowing that simple desire to survive had continued long past her death and now she owned something that people had respect for. "You may be more familiar with dealing with Simon my day manager. Korean, about this tall, seems to have hair that changes colour every other week?"

+++++++++++
NILEAN
+++++++++++

FASHION
COMMENTS HERE

VAMPIRE
BELLE MORTE

FLORIST
OWNS ROSE'S THORN

IMMORTAL

SINGLE

SCARS & CURSES

| PM |
Charlotte Lawrence
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 8:14 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Charlie gave a half smile in appreciation. Cat was a slimy, sleazy asshole, but the delivery was efficient. How he managed to keep everyone on top of everything was beyond Charlie.

The half smile turned to a more genuine, full smile at the mention of Rose's Thorn. She knew the place and knew the guy. They seemed to take deliveries pretty regular.

"Oh, yeah! Yeah, I've dealt with him. You guys are one of our regulars." Charlie giggled, "Some of the other girls talk about how cute Simon is."
| PM || EMAIL || ICQ |
Nilean Ojal
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 11:21 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

"I try and not mix work and pleasure but half the reason I hired him back in twenty oh nine was his good looks. people like talking to him and is the perfect face for the business." Clearly she did not actually work in the front of the store all to often because her scars made people uncomfortable. Uncomfortable spend less money.

"it has been lovely sitting with you Charlie but I still need a donation for the evening. Can I walk you to your bike?" she asked, sure to look around and just remind her that this place was not really meant for her.

+++++++++++
NILEAN
+++++++++++

FASHION
COMMENTS HERE

VAMPIRE
BELLE MORTE

FLORIST
OWNS ROSE'S THORN

IMMORTAL

SINGLE

SCARS & CURSES

| PM |
Charlotte Lawrence
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 3:45 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Charlie nodded in understanding. Simon was friendly and good looking and knew how to sell himself and the product. He always seemed to have the right amount of flirt and charm, while maintaining a casually professional demeanor.

"Oh.. um... sure." Charlie had almost forgotten she was sitting with a vampire in a vampire bar and the gentle reminder set her on edge. She chugged the last of her beer and swept up the bits of label she had peeled off, tucking them in her pocket. "Almost forgot where I was."
| PM || EMAIL || ICQ |
Nilean Ojal
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 5:44 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

"but now you know, make sure you tell your friends." Nilean warned her gently. She had no interest in trying to convince a whole group of people that she was in this just for the sake of being a good person, but the comment was for Charlie, and all she would remember was nilean possibly saved her and asked for nothing in return. Wasn't she a sweet woman?

Nilean rose and grabbed her bag. She couldn't feed here and make people believe that Charlie was hers now. Looked like she was need to pick up one of the rentals from Many Moons. She really hated doing that, and this late in the evening there would be very limited choices left. She took the human girls hand lightly with her own and leaned in closely, speaking under her breath so even Charlie would have difficulty hearing her.

"if you can help it, don't come back here after sun down." she whispered before walking with her to the exit. her hand was damaged but to the same extent as her face and chest. Her palm felt solid and good pressed against the other womans palm and maybe some of that good feeling was because Nilean was letting her Belle Morte blood do its thing. No mind tricks and nothing illegal, just a kind of musk that she couldn't really stop even if she tried. But she could enhance when she needed too.

She stayed with Charlie until they got to her bike which Nilean kind of recognised. "Now you keep out of trouble." She told Charlie with a smile, taking her hand back.

+++++++++++
NILEAN
+++++++++++

FASHION
COMMENTS HERE

VAMPIRE
BELLE MORTE

FLORIST
OWNS ROSE'S THORN

IMMORTAL

SINGLE

SCARS & CURSES

| PM |
Charlotte Lawrence
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 1:25 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Uh.. yeah. I will." She wondered if any of her friends new about this place. If Molly had come here to pick up a vampire. She hadn't ever been specific about the details, then again Charlie hadn't wanted to know.

The nearness of Nilean made Charlie's heart pound and body tense. The vampire might have been genuine and friendly, but she was still a predator and Charlie prey. Charlie could almost feel a tingle on her neck.

"Yeah..." She half made out what was said, and figured she got the gist. Regardless, Charlie had no intentions of returning to this bar ever again, day or night.

The touch of the Belle Morte was almost soothing, and the tension eased allowing Charlie to relax. The scooter wasn't far, parked just a few doors down from the small bar. She turned to Nilean, "Yeah, I'll try." She smiled and shrugged, before pulling the helmet from it's case under the seat. "Thanks."
| PM || EMAIL || ICQ |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |