never forget what we are, indiana | dante
Indiana Lacek
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 6:47 PM
|QUOTE |

LUCIEN'S MARKED SERVANT
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 4

This had been a long time come. They had been not talking for so long that Indiana had forgotten what it had been like to sit and talk with Dante like they used too. But she couldn't do that either. In a few short months life had made them into different people. They were no longer the snakes who talked on the roof of Pulse. Their love and life was falling down around them and Indiana felt like they needed to talk, just be together. Try and find a common ground at least.

Indiana was dressed in her usual grace, not dressing up for Dante, but rather just coming home from a business meeting. She had one thing to say about all these babies being born. She was planning a baby shower every other weekend. She sensed Dante before she saw him. "I'm just going to put my coat away and then we need to talk Dante. I heard some things and I am stopping it before it becomes fact."

She went to the closet by the door and hung up her jacket and her shoes, walking on only stockinged feet over clean floors that would always be tainted to her now. She would never forget the wolf intrusion and the events of that night. "Are you forgetting what we are Dante? You are so desperate your talking to pythons now?"

user posted image
| PM |
Dante Milgram
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 8:51 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Fay

Member No.: 88

He'd just gotten in from a vigerous workout with Kat. They'd headed down to the Barbell Club, a new all purpose training facility with back funding by the Temoin and his Human Servant. There was large, reinforced sparring ring, a basement of unconventional items in the form of things like iron weighted tires, and a weapons training room and firing range out back. The release of endorphins he'd had tossing Kat around the ring and putting a few dozen rounds into the baseboards had been just what he'd needed.

He'd showered, and was getting dressed when Indiana came in. He left the bedroom, and went to lean against the wall of the hallway to greet her. His high hopes and good mood were instantly shattered when he caught the look on her face and the edge in her voice.

"Jesus, Indiana. Can you kick the bitterness down a peg or two every once in a while?" He turned around, frustrated, and eased onto the couch with his eyes closed, pinching the bridge of his nose for a minute to try and relax. "The pythons could be useful to us."
| PM |
Indiana Lacek
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 12:50 PM
|QUOTE |

LUCIEN'S MARKED SERVANT
Group Icon

"You start to make us look like a joke Dante and the bitterness comes way up." She told him, running her fingers back through her hair because of all the energy between them. There had always been a pull to Dante. Her snake liked the way he tasted and he was very pretty to look at. matheus might have been right in saying he was convenient, and his timing had just been to perfect to ignore but that didn't change that spark she had for him. She took a breath to show him she was calming down because she didn't want another fight. Even if that was their style. Fight, fuck, separate and wait for one of them to screw up so they can start the process again. It didn't hurt that he was shirtless and his jeans were low. Her favourite look for her partner.

"Dante..." she started again, her voice lower this time, less demanding and more open to compromise or so she hoped because that was what she was aiming for. "We both knew this would be hard. We are the only group to come into existence recently that didn't have out side help. Ral has Shiloh, Luke and Wynter have Diana. We have to expect hard times." She went to him, closing the gap and Indiana couldn't help running her hands up his body. Dammit he was going to win this argument. "But pythons? Babe, we eat them." King Cobra's were one of the rare snakes that ate other snakes. "How are we supposed to see them as anything more then food? We don't need to make friends with the things we eat. it is just the ultimate weakness."

user posted image
| PM |
Dante Milgram
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 1:15 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"With that line of narrow minded logic, vampires would befriend no one, and the birds would stick to socializing and intermingling with just their own kind as well." She would know just as well as he did how ridiculous that sounded.

"You're acting like I rolled out the welcome mat, opened the Nest doors to any and every snake who wants into it, and I didn't. So, cut me some slack. Please. I'm exhausted of conflict."
| PM |
Indiana Lacek
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 1:37 PM
|QUOTE |

LUCIEN'S MARKED SERVANT
Group Icon

Indiana rose her eyebrow at him. 'isn't that exactly what you are doing though Dante?" she asked him. "what skills does this kid bring or are they just more drama, pathetic little street wannabes who are going to need us to look after them instead of them bringing us something useful?" Indiana asked. "What kind of process are you using? Because it seems to be if what I heard is true this kid is working at Moons, has no skills, a girlfriend who couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag if she tried and together all they do is complete the fanfiction of wannabe emos."

"So tell me, please Dante, what do they add to this nest except being another mouth to feed, someone else to distract us from the baby and the couple of snakes we still have here who contribute to rank." She waited for him to explain himself and this apparent need bring in weak snakes when she had more demanding things to worry about.

user posted image
| PM |
Dante Milgram
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 1:48 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"I don't know exactly what they will or will not bring, Indiana. I asked them to come here, to the house, and meet with the two of us. I'm trying to be a team, which is difficult with you off running your business and mingling with Lucien and his pomme constantly."

There would be time for that conversation later, but, he just needed to get it out there. "I will not shut my doors to snakes who seek acceptance. I didn't start out a polished King. Everyone deserves opportunity. If not to be a member of our nest, then a job, something."
| PM |
Indiana Lacek
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 2:25 PM
|QUOTE |

LUCIEN'S MARKED SERVANT
Group Icon

"A team? You invited them into this house without consulting me. How is that team work?" she asked him. Even though they were fighting she still had her hand pressed firmly against his chest because she missed the feel of his skin against hers. She missed the days when they would joke on the rooftop of Pulse. Now all they did was fight and since the wolves things had been getting worse.

"matheus has been marked and he needs my help.' He brought it up, they might as well talk about it now. "Lucien is to selfish to know how to help him and I am only going to Pulse when the sun is up and I always leave before sun set. I'm not sleeping with either of them but I thought you needed me with a level head. I can't be to useful to anyone with a freaked out animator in my head." she told Dante.

"What Lucien does effects me too Dante. I am doing the very best I can with all of this and I think I deserve a little credit for that." Along with starting her own business all while keeping her attention on the remaining egg, mourning the child that was and looking out for Eric Indiana was running low on patience. "You bringing two useless free loaders is not going to help our political standing."

user posted image
| PM |
Dante Milgram
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 8:24 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"So," even as he started to counter, he was running his hands up the backs of her thighs to slide the already short dress up and get as much of her legs in his hands and pressed against him as was possible. "I'm to understand that not only am I foolish to consider employing or extending welcome to non-Cobras that cross into our territory, I'm also not allowed to have guests in my home?"

He gave her a cross look, though it softened as he studied her. "I never told you how much I like your hair this color." He thought about wrapping a loose strand around his finger, but that would involved giving up some of the flesh in his hand, and that was out of the question. "Even when you piss me off, you're still beautiful." He leaned in to press a kiss to her lips, even if she batted him away or refused to reciprocate, he'd gotten one in. "And I love you."

He left the rest of it, about Lucien and Matheus, because he just didn't have it in him today. He was too far down the path of happiness for the day to let it all fall apart now.
| PM |
Indiana Lacek
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 8:48 PM
|QUOTE |

LUCIEN'S MARKED SERVANT
Group Icon

"You can have all the guests you want to have Dante, but excuse me if having non cobras in the house urks me. We are predators. It is about time we start acting like it." Indiana ran her hands over his shoulders and down his back as he complimented her hair. "I know you do. That is why I keep it." Indiana gave a tired sigh, sick of the fights and the little differences in their leadership styles that turned into disagreements.

When he kissed her she kissed him back, her body pressed hard along his and Indiana surprised even herself with how easily she gave in and kissed him like she used too. Back before stress and relationships got in the way. Back when leaving Lucien seemed like a good idea. She pulled away from him first though, not far but enough to stop the kiss and any follow through he had planned. "Dante I don't want them here. Send them to Lucien or that snake tamer Loretta but I don't want them in our nest."

"You can be friends with them if you need to but that is as far as I want it to go. We have enough on our plate and they aren't strong enough to handle themselves let alone the emotional baggage we are still trying to deal with. Babe, please..." Indiana looked up at him with no tricks, nothing to say she was using her femininity to change his mind. "I'll tell them my self if you don't want to be the bad guy in this." she offered

user posted image
| PM |
Dante Milgram
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 6:10 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"I am going to help them." That much was certain. His mind was made up. He was going to guide this kid and whatever mess of a girlfriend he was dragging along with them until he was satisfied that they could be productive members of society.

"The last thing they need is the Call riding them." Even if he hadn't despised Lucien, he wouldn't have sent Adair there. The Call was intense, as was the arduer. "But if you don't want them here, it's not worth a battle."

He slid his hands up further, bringing the dress with him so he could get a firm grip on her ass, kneading it in his hands until he got that twitching in his jeans and skip in his heart that the touch of her skin gave him. He pressed another kiss to her mouth, stopping before he got past the point of no return because it felt wrong to take things there when he had something weighing on his mind.

"Kat came on to me yesterday." He just put it out there, lying in the air with absolutely no idea how she would react.
| PM |
Indiana Lacek
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 7:28 PM
|QUOTE |

LUCIEN'S MARKED SERVANT
Group Icon

"lore has no call." Indiana wanted these snakes to be away from her nest and her man. she wanted to see the backs of them and let them be someone elses problem. She really wanted Dante to spend his time with the nest because they all needed him. But she had no other arguments for him and Dante was kissing her like he used too, his hands massaging her body and within seconds the concerns she had were gone and Indiana trusted Dante to make the right choices.

She ran a hand back through his head, clinging to Dante in a way she hadn't done for weeks. They had had sex of course, but it was mostly emotionless, going through the motions, a way for her to use that arduer power Lucien had because she didn't want to sleep with anyone else but the men she already had in her life. This was maybe the first kiss in months that had really left her breathless.

He pulled away and Indiana frowned, pulling him back but his words stopped her. She blinked without emotion, any fire they had been building was gone in a flash and Indiana felt cold right down to her core. She didn't care much that katherine had hit on Dante, she was much more invested on his response to it. "And what did you do?" she asked, her lips barely breaking to form the words.

user posted image
| PM |
Dante Milgram
 Posted: Feb 20 2013, 4:01 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"I turned her down." There was no trace of guilt or shame in his voice, his eyes didn't betray him - because there was no lie to be told. The attraction he had toward Katherine was only slightly physical, when it came down to it, the emotional support and personality similarities are what really drew him to the other snake.

But Indiana's body language was more than enough validation that he'd made the right call with Kat. "What's goin' through your head right now, Indi?"

| PM |
Indiana Lacek
 Posted: Feb 20 2013, 9:39 PM
|QUOTE |

LUCIEN'S MARKED SERVANT
Group Icon

Indiana nodded, her tongue peeking from between her lips to taste the air and try and see if he was lying. Her snake wasn't afraid of loosing Dante. As far as the cobra she held was concerned Dante had done his job. He had given her fertilised eggs. It was the human in her that wanted to keep him. Her snake had no problem with other females being with the male snake. cobras did not mate for life. Indiana was the one with the issue here and confused the snake inside her with her emotions.

"Do you want to sleep with her?" Indiana asked, not really answering his question because she wasn't sure what the answer really was just yet and she was buying time. Of course it would hurt if dante found another woman to sleep with. she knew her relationship with him was not what it once was. Seattle had changed and Indiana had been changing with it. The sucky part was they were not changing together but drifting further apart.

"Right now I am afraid of loosing what we had which is stupid because we have already lost it and I think this is just kinda reminding me of that." she said honestly, still keeping the man at arms length. "You never would have looked at Kate twice before, and now..." she was an option. But Indiana couldn't make her say that part out loud. It was to damning against her to admit that Katherine was a real choice for Dante, and worse yet a better choice then the relationship they had together now.

"Would you take Kate on as your, I don't know a polite way to say this but bit of something on the side?" Indiana asked, even though just saying it out loud made her stomach twist up in an angry knot. "I could share you if you could learn to share me. Not with Lucien.' she added quickly. "But with Matheus." She left the offer there for him to take. He could be selfish and take Kate as a girlfriend, a mistress whatever title he wanted for her. But she could not be Kasha. That role was hers and if Katherine tried for her title Indiana would squash her. But sex and intimacy, she could give Dante the go ahead for that if that was what he needed. But only if there was fair exchange.

Although to be fair she didn't even think she use Matheus like that. She just felt like she needed to make some kind of deal so it didn't feel like once again she was making the bigger sacrifice then Dante was but he was receiving all the rewards. And she needed matheus to remind her that she was beautiful and unique and everything Dante used to see her but now saw in someone else. Just to hold her and pet her hair with Dante was out with Katherine. she needed a friend but let Dante think it was nothing more then fucking, get a little back.

user posted image
| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |