talking outloud, lucien | matheus
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 5:00 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 5

Well there is a saying that goes when it rains, it pours. Lucien's great start to twenty thirteen was very quickly going down hill and in ways he didn't really expect. Elisha in a coffin for two days and Harrison finally proving that he had half a brain because he managed to survive her blood lust but sleeping with her. maybe he wasn't completely useless.

He had managed to reclaim his good mood by finding Jordan. Her sister Valerie was staying at the academy and she needed some place to stay in town. Lucien needed someone to work behind the bar and so he offered her a room and work. Getting Lachlen to interact with her was the easy part. And now Lucien needed to butt out and just let them work it out. It was hard not to try and take charge of everything.

But the real head spinner had come just this evening. Lucien didn't deal with humans on a regular basis because basically he found that they just wanted to throw themselves at him and really just wasted his time but this woman was persistent with Lyricia on the phone and so early in the evening she was shown into the vampires office. It took a moment for Lucien to even place her face, but finally he did. Shannon was one of the girls from his first week as a human.

The half hour meeting he had put aside for her turned into hours and Shannon left Pulse at around midnight. Lucien then spent an hour on his own trying to work through this alone, the marks shut down tight and just completely over whelmed. He couldn't get through the rest of the night and finally Lyricia shoved him out of her way because he was more hindrance then help. It was getting closer to three am and only hours from sunrise before he came to his bedroom.

he went through the process of getting rid of the spiked bracelets he wore and jacket but that was all he removed as he crawled into bed with the sleeping matheus. He rested beside him listening to him breathe. He could have invaded his dreams but Lucien didn't want too. Instead he poked his shoulder, whispering his name and willed the animator to wake up so they could talk. He didn't want Indiana in on this until Lucien had spoke to matheus. He was the voice of reason

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY - ONCE YOU GO DEAD NO ONE IS BETTER IN BED
+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

INVOLVED WITH MATHEUS & ELISHA

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL
FIRST MARK GIVEN DECEMBER, 2012

| PM |
Matheus Amaral
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 5:40 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 173

Matheus came awake with a low hum of pleasure, already rolling toward Lucien and reaching for the vampire with clear intent. There were too many layers of clothing between them (all Lucien's fault, Matheus was already naked) but it was a good start.

"'Lo, lover. W't time is it?" He wanted to know how much time they'd have for their tryst before Lucien had to clean up and get ready for the coffin. You only had to miss that deadline once to learn that it's no fun.

user posted image
| PM |
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 6:24 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

Lucien wouldn't regret not taking to Matheus' and his advancements. His mind wasn't in it for the most part and he really needed to talk. But he wasn't harsh either in his rejection. "Its a little before three." he answered ad put an arm under his head to pull the animator against him for a kiss. He might not be willing to fool around, no matter how sexy his barely awake face was, but Lucien was only one man.

But before matheus could get to into it Lucien pulled back, resting on the pillows as he wiped hair from Matheus' vision. "Do you remember Shannon at all?" He asked. "Blonde, fair skin? A little shorter then me? Possibly the mother to a child that might possibly be mine." He cleared his throat. "Or yours."

+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL

| PM |
Matheus Amaral
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 7:33 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Matheus had been busy trying to get sleep-clumsy fingers to unbutton the front of Lucien's shirt, but that right there woke him right up. In fact, he sat up in bed and looked down at Lucien with his brow furrowed. "I--wait. Go through that again, slower this time?" He ran a hand back through his hair, scowling as much in trying to banish all traces of sleep from his mind as actual upset. Yet.

user posted image
| PM |
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 8:25 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

"Knew that would wake you up some." Lucien said with a smile that didn't really meet his eyes because he was so confused about what he had been talking about all night that he couldn't yet see the humour in it. "I have been talking to her for hours and I am still not quite sure what I can tell you." Lucien sighed. "Shannon was one of the girls at that first big party we were at, and we took her back to one of the rooms. She is no Indiana so we took turns." That he could smile at because it took a special kind of woman to handle them both and Indie was their girl.

"Higher than a kite and drunk off our faces but I think I kinda remember her." Lucien frowned. One thing about drugs and drink he didn't like was not remembering events like he should. "She is keeping the baby to raise with her husband. I think she was just coming to tell me because it seems to be the thing to do in this day and age.' Lucien offered his opinion. "She wants to know who the real father is for medical things so when the baby is born we need to do a paternal test."

Lucien wanted to help her anyway. he had a thing for being a white night and if was obvious when Elisha had shown up. Without any nudging the entire third floor was suddenly hospital grade and Lucien had sent himself broke maintaining the space for her. And then there was Wade, the university trained child care worker that Lucien paid for so Bentyn was free to run Xenos without fear of Aleksi being exposed to something he shouldn't be. Even if it turned out that the kid didn't belong to either of them, Lucien felt kinda responsible.

+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL

| PM |
Matheus Amaral
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 8:37 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Matheus rubbed his hands over his bare knees, turning that over in his mind. "I remember her. At least I think I do. Nice girl, ugly voice." Not important, he shook his head again. "What if we don't want to be cut out of the kid's life? Assuming it's one of ours, that is. I don't mind taking a test, but if it's mine or yours, I'd much rather know the kid. Even if it's just as a friend of the family kind of deal, never telling him or her." Blood was important to Matheus, family was important to him. And even beyond that, "Besides, any child I father has a goodish chance of turning up with animation at puberty. I always knew it was a possibility, we all did. It made it a lot easier when it happened."

user posted image
| PM |
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 1:16 AM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

Lucien nodded. "That is what I told her and she promised me that we can talk about it after the tests and stuff." Lucien told Matheus although Lucien wasn't to satisfied with that answer. "I am going to give us a little insurance that she will be more willing to work with us then against us by offering to pay for her medical bills." Lucien told Matheus. he was nervous to tell him that not sure how the animator would react to the gesture but Lucien would do it with or without his support.

"She didn't seem to open to the idea of either of us playing any role in the childs life but I explained that I had never bore children of my own even in my mortal life. And you could pass on your animating skills genetically and it would be better if the child had guidance. That got her attention more then mine but really who could blame her. You are by far the hotter man in this. Of all the options I would want my bastard child to look like you." He was trying to tease.

"what do you think though? How do you think we should handle this?" Lucien asked

+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL

| PM |
Matheus Amaral
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 1:27 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Matheus leaned over and kissed Lucien hard, but then rolled up out of bed and pulled on a pair of boxer-briefs and went over to flick on the high-powered air purifier that they'd installed so that he could light a cigarette. the act of smoking was calming, as much or more than the actual nicotine.

After a minute, he started speaking slowly. "A long time ago, my Papa told me that if a girl ever told me that she was pregnant, it was my duty to behave as though it were true. At the time I didn't understand why he said it, but I think now I do." He raised his eyes to look at Lucien. "I think that what we should do is to behave as though it were true. To help pay the medical expenses, yes, but to maintain a relationship with this woman through the pregnancy, and with the baby to come. To help out financially, and to do what we can not to interfere in her marriage. And, once the baby is born, if it is ours, to be uncles, cousins, old friends from college, whatever Shannon can be comfortable with."

He looked up and smiled at Lucien. "If this is so, if one of us has fathered a child, it is a wonderful thing. And if not? Eh, it is only money, and only time. We of all people can always get more of both, and at least we can know we behaved with honor."

user posted image
| PM |
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 2:45 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

Lucien sat up cross legged on the bed. "I am going to assume that pretending that it is true does not translate into bring the woman in here and get her to live here or in a house closer to me." Lucien sighed, knowing it wasn't an option because of the whole husband thing and personal space but he still wish he could do it. Lucien had trouble with forming healthy relationships and he tended to try and take over their lives completely. He didn't know why he did it but he did. Leaving Shannon untouched would be a hard thing, harder still if the child turned out to be his.

"I know what Indiana would say. That this woman is looking for something from me. She said it about you and Elisha and almost everyone who tried to get close to me. Elisha kinda proved to be true but not everyone is looking to take more then they deserve." Lucien believed matheus deserved everything he got from the vampire and than some. "If we did somehow make a child it will be very hard for me to leave it with Shannon and her husband, no matter how I am involved." He told matheus.

"My biggest concern is how to we handle this publicly. People will begin to notice if either of us start talking to a pregnant woman. The paparazzi will have a field day."

+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL

| PM |
Matheus Amaral
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 3:06 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Matheus shrugged, "If this woman is carrying my son or daughter, she can have things from me. If she's carrying yours, she may be able to get even more from me."

He thought about the other, "I think we can claim that she and I are friends in a way that has nothing to do with the preternatural world, and when people ask about the pregnancy give them blank looks as though wondering what kind of idiot they'd have to be to make that assumption."

"But you're right, moving her in here would be a bad idea. There are far too many ways for it to go wrong, both personally and politically. However, I'm bastard enough to want to put her under some level of obligation to us, so that if the babe does turn out to be ours she would have a harder time denying us access."

And something else occurred to him, "You're going to have to tell Shiloh."

user posted image
| PM |
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 5:22 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

He groaned and covered his face with his hands, extending the groan before he lowered his hands and sighed a breath he had taken just so he could sigh dramatically. "I hate telling things to Shiloh." He pouted and fell side ways on the bed just to add a little more drama to his reaction to Matheus' suggestion.

'She always gives me this look like of course you would have that problem." he complained. "Like it would never happen to her..." he shrugged. "Although in this case I say it is pretty slim for shiloh ever to have to deal with getting a human girl impregnated while on a one month human binge that was granted by the fae." He smiled but went back to pouting quickly.

"Why do I have to tell her anything at all Matheus? If she gives me the look then we can give one back as though wondering what kind of idiot they'd have to be to make that assumption. Because I am totally not that kind of vampire that she needs to worry about any more."

+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL

| PM |
Matheus Amaral
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 6:18 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He grinned back at Lucien. Do you want me to go tell her? It's just as likely my screwup as yours." But then he shook his head and said more seriously, "I don't want to count chickens before they hatch? But I hope the babe is yours."

A smile more gentle, tender than before. "Think of it, love? How many vampires get a chance to a child? Much less at your age? What a wonder it would be." He shook his head, trying to picture it. "I would have a hard time staying out of it, too. Wanting to take the babe, raise it ourselves, whether yours or mine. There's a symmetry to it, as well. That Indiana should be having a child now, that one should come into your life too, to give us all a chance to be parents at the same time. It resonates."

His smile went wry, even as he lit another cigarette from the glowing butt of the last. "Maybe I'm being too philosophical here, but there's a--a completeness there that I cannot help but feel."

user posted image
| PM |
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 6:45 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

"I have a child matheus." he said with a disdrained look at the animator, using the more traditional name for a person who was brought into vampirism. "Her name is Elisha and she allows a fox screw on my desk while she misses important nights at work. See how she turned out?" he reminded Matheus. "it is one of the things about being a vampire. We do not have children. Eternal punishment does not come with a silver lining." Lucien rolled to look up at the ceiling.

Just because he had come to terms with his personality and his vampirism didn't mean that he could come to terms with the loss of his soul and the faith he had been raised on. "I hope you remember those feelings Matheus when the hard questions come. Why can't daddy come to the dance recital. The band practice, the football game, the school fate. Why, because Daddy is dead and then tries to cram a full day into an eight hour night." Lucien frowned. "I hope the child is yours. You would be better suited to be a father. I am not very paternal." He turned his head to face matheus again.

Now that Matheus had mentioned it Lucien was more sure that the baby would be Matheus' because how complete would it be for both his servants to have children so close to the same time. "You are smoking to much." he commented casually. "Will you be ok if the time comes and the child belongs to another man?" Lucien asked.

+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL

| PM |
Matheus Amaral
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 7:04 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"It's what I do when I'm stressed." He grinned at Lucien and took another deep drag, but then stubbed it out and popped one of the mints that he always had around and headed back to the bed to get his hands on Lucien. "You, my love, have managed many things that vampires 'don't get'. A spell as a human, a triumvirate with servants marked twenty-five years apart, holding the ardeur under a Master of the City who doesn't keep you on a leash to have you punish their enemies and seduce their victims with it."

He leaned down and kissed Lucien's throat, right about the spot where he would bite Matheus on another night. "But yours or mine, I will handle the hard questions. You can be FunDad, I'll be ResponsibleDad. And if it is not our child, it is not, and we will find other things to he nervous, elated, frightened and angry about."

user posted image
| PM |
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 8:16 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

Lucien gave a happy soft moan when he felt lips against his throat and easily he brought his arms around the man and kept him close. "We need to remember that there is an actual husband involved." he chuckled softly and brought Matheus to kiss his lips. "Of all the things I have recieved that not to many other vampires I think a child of my own blood is to far fetched for us even to consider. One person is only allowed so much." He smiled gently.

"You always know what to say to calm me down." It was a thanks of sorts. 'But don't speak with Indiana about this yet. Shannon is passed the three month time frame so apparently now is the time that it is safe to tell people but Indiana sees the worse in everyone."

+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL

| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |