Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

we need to talk, lucien | elisha
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 4:16 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 5

Lucien was not impressed. After the last couple of weeks that he had been having the vampire was at a whole new high that he didn't think could be beat. He was having meeting with a publicist to build these new skills that Shiloh needed him to have, the night with Indiana and Matheus was amazing and untouchable and as always the club was doing amazingly well. And just like Lucien had told Shiloh just when you think the world is finally cutting you a break someone had to go and fuck it up.

That someone was the last person Lucien thought he would have problems with. Elisha. His darling mary had let him down, not once but twice and Lucien would not let it happen a third time. He had dressed and waited in her rooms for her to rise for the evening. Valentines night was the night before and Lucien could not think of a better time to have this conversation with her. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself?" and just like that it was the seventeenth century and they were Lucien and Mary, newly weds who never should have been married but were.

YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY - ONCE YOU GO DEAD NO ONE IS BETTER IN BED
+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

INVOLVED WITH MATHEUS & ELISHA

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL
FIRST MARK GIVEN DECEMBER, 2012

| PM |
Elisha Salem
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 6:12 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Kriss

Member No.: 200

She had no real reason to believe she had done anything wrong. She had gone out, had a good time, which she believed she was able to do. The young vampiress had never believed her presence would be missed, or that her fox would upset her husband so.

When she first opened her eyes, she smiled when she saw Lucien, but the smile dropped and she frowned when she noticed the look in her husband's eyes. Lucien was in a fowl mood and it showed in his face and in the tone of his voice. Despite the fact that she didn't realize her night out was wrong, she instantly felt guilty.

"I don't understand what you're talking about," she said, sitting up and kneeling on the bed, her hands clenched in her lap. Her life as Mary was flashing in her mind, the times that she had seen Lucien with that look in his eyes and the horrible fights that had followed. "What have I done wrong?"

user posted image
| PM |
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 6:45 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

"First you let your fox run without consequences through my club and secondly, and this is more important to me where were you on Valentine's night?" He asked her. He knew where she was, of course he did. It didn't long to find out she had blown up the event at the club to go to the new opening of the rat bar but he wanted her to tell him.

Lucien crossed his arms over his chest, feeling Matheus and Indiana trying to calm him through the marks but Lucien was calm. Maybe eerily so considering his initial anger at the discovery. "You are not my guest here Elisha..." This may be the first time Lucien had called her by her real name since she had been turned. "you are expected to contribute to the club and while I do allow you much time for your own pleasures you need to be at all major events." He warned her

+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL

| PM |
Elisha Salem
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 6:58 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Elisha's eyes widened when he told her Harrison had been running around. What had the fox done that had upset Lucien so much? But then he asked her about Valentine's night, she looked confused.

"I was at 439...the rat bar. They had an event going on," she told him, "I didn't know I wasn't allowed to go, otherwise I wouldn't have."

When he called her by her real name, she winced as if she had been struck. It seemed like that was worse than a physical blow, hearing her modern name from Lucien's mouth. In her mind, Mary was someone he cared for, Elisha was someone he tolerated.

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice quiet, "I didn't know you needed me here. I promise it'll never happen again."

user posted image
| PM |
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 7:53 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

Lucien couldn't believe her and those big doe eyes didn't make him soften his stance at all. if anything he was angrier at her lack of concern over her duties here. "Why would you think you would be allowed to leave?" Lucien asked her. 'it was Valentine's night, the club was hosting an event and we are The Sexiest Vampires in this damn town. Why do you think you wouldn't be needed here?" The anger was leaking through his calm features, his voice rising and only the lingering coax from matheus kept him from lashing out.

"I gave you what you wanted Elisha. I gave you freedom from death and pain and months stuck in a hospital bed. I gave that to you and this is how you repay me? With disobedience?" He had advanced on the bed where she was sitting, his arms at his side and in fists as he bore down on her. "And your fox? I see what you like in him. Both as irresponsible as each other. he brought a girl into the club and fucked the little whore on my desk."

+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL

| PM |
Elisha Salem
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 8:10 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She didn't raise her arms to try and defend herself. If Lucien lashed out, she'd take it. She deserved it, really. She was supposed to be easing his life, instead, she was making it harder. She had assumed she wouldn't be needed for the event. No one really knew her, so how was she supposed to believe she was needed here? But apparently her assumptions were wrong.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you..." her voice was still low and soft as she looked at his angry face, fully expecting him to hit her, "I swear I didn't mean to disobey you." She'd never leave the club again if it meant keeping the angry look off of his face, to keep the disgust from his voice.

And then he dropped the bombshell about Harrison having sex with a woman in Lucien's office and her heart dropped. It wasn't so much the having sex part, she had expected that from him since she was still pretty sure the only reason he put up with her was because it gave him a soft job, but the fact that he'd gone and done it on Lucien's desk. It was her fault. Always her fault.

"I'm sorry about Harrison," she continued, having no knowledge of his transgression, "I'll talk to him. But, please, if you feel punishment should be given, then give it to me. He's my responsibility and I should pay for his and my transgressions."

user posted image
| PM |
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 8:35 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

"Oh you will both pay for your choices." He told her and without warning grabbed the vampire by the shoulder and shoved her out of the room and down the hall. A silent ride in the elevator to the basement where Harrison was waiting with Lyrica and Matheus. Harrison's head was down and when Lucien entered he actually cowered away from the vampire like a beaten dog who was waiting for the next lash out from a master.

in the room stood a coffin and at its feet was a length of silver chain and locks. Without a word being said matheus grabbed Lyricia gently by the hand and together they left the dimly lit room so only Elisha, Harrison and Lucien remained. "This is your punishment." Lucien said to them both. he knew that Elisha had not eaten tonight and that suit him just fine.

"Elisha get in the coffin. You will be confined for two nights. Harrison will stand here for that time and guard you and listen to you cry as you starve. You won't die Elisha, but you might kill him when you finally get free." he turned his attention to harrison. "That is a risk I am willing to take though."

+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL

| PM |
Elisha Salem
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 9:07 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She didn't fight Lucien as he pushed her down to the basement, she didn't try to run or get away from him. Where would she go? She had nowhere to go. All she could do was bear the anger.

When she saw Harrison, she didn't go to him. Her eyes told him how sorry she was that he was having to bear this. She had failed, she should be the only one to suffer. She didn't look at Matheus and Lyrica, feeling too ashamed of her failure to meet the eyes of anyone.

And then Lucien told her the punishment. Elisha's breath hitched as he informed her that he was going to let her starve for two days and run the risk of killing Harrison after she was released.

She looked at Harrison, pleading silently with him to run, to leave the Pulse and let her face this alone. If she killed him...she was pretty sure it would break her. But she was silent as she stepped into the coffin and let herself rest against the back of it.

Her eyes held no hatred, no contempt for Lucien as he placed the lid on her and her world went dark. She had done wrong and was accepting this. She just hoped Lucien reconsidered letting her kill the fox in a blood-starved frenzy.

user posted image
| PM |
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 9:29 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

Lucien watched as Harrison picked up the silver chain that was already burning his hands but he had no choice. "I'm really sorry." Harrison whispered gently to her as Elisha stepped into the coffin. He pressed a kiss to her cheek. "I trust you not to eat me. Just like that first night remember." The fox was putting on a brave face but he was fairly certain in two nights time he would die by her hands. "I will be waiting right here for you." he promised before the lid came down and she was sealed.

Harrison's hands were burn and blistered when he was finished locking the coffin closed and placing holy blessed crosses over the wood to keep her in there. "if I find out you disobey me again Fox, you will die." Lucien said and Harrison only nodded. he had done his begging and pleading with Matheus and Lyricia. Now he could just suffer the punishment. "Someone will let you know when you are allowed to open the coffin." And the vampire was gone.

Scanning the room Harrison found the furthest corner from where the coffin set to stay and keep the smell of his blood from teasing Elisha.

+++++++++++
LUCIEN
+++++++++++

FASHION

BELLE MORTE

LOYAL KISS

IMMORTAL

OWNER OF PULSE & XENOS

ANIMAL SERVANT
INDIANA LECEK
FINAL MARK GIVEN 1986

HUMAN SERVANT
MATHEUS AMARAL

| PM |
Elisha Salem
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 9:44 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She smiled at the kiss to her cheek, wishing she could banish the burns that were already harming the fox. She didn't want him to be waiting for her. She didn't want him to be anywhere near the coffin when it was opened and she was allowed out.

But she waited until Lucien was gone before she spoke to Harrison. She could smell the blood and the burns to his skin from the silver and it just pained her heart more to know he was in pain. She laid a hand on the wooden lid, feeling the power of the blessed crosses against her skin. If Harrison scarred due to his burns, then Elisha would make sure she suffered the same pain.

"There's no need to apologize," her voice was shaking as she spoke to him through the lid, "It's my fault. I should have been more attentive to you and your needs, I should have spoken with you about disrespecting Lucien. Instead, I found your rebellious spirit endearing and it urged you on, which made Lucien only dislike you more. I never should have left the club last night. I never should have left without permission. I promise, Harrison, I'll try everything I know to keep you from harm. You shouldn't have to suffer because I'm a neglectful mistress and fledgling."

user posted image
| PM |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 15 2013, 2:02 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 244

he was licking his hands like the animal he was. Fox shifters were not known for their strengths like the other breeds out there. But they made up for it in other ways, or so the stories go. Harrison was used to the weakness deal that other shifters didn't experience. he looked up hearing the sound of cooking flesh.

"Save your strength Lisha." Harrison told her. "You are going to be hungry in a few hours and now you are going to have to heal. Dammit Elisha fucking stop it." He ended up shouting wishing that he could force her to stop but he couldn't unwrap the coffin, not for anything. he took a shaky breath and slowly let it out. "Don't blame yourself baby girl. I shouldn't have been a dick trying to impress this girl. Trying to live up to the hype."

I CAN NEVER FIGHT FOR MYSELF, BUT FOR OTHERS I COULD KILL
+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
HEAD HUNG IN SHAME

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Elisha Salem
 Posted: Feb 15 2013, 4:28 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She yanked her hand back from the lid when Harrison shouted at her to stop it. She looked down at her hand, but couldn't see it through the pure darkness off the coffin. If her heart had been beating, it would've been pounding right now.

"Oh, Harrison," she smiled, wishing she could hold the fox, "My sweet fox. You always live up to the hype. You don't need to be daring or try to impress a girl...you do it so naturally and without the need of putting your life in danger." She wanted to wrap her arms around him and kiss him, but the silver and cross-covered coffin kept her from it. "At least, you never have to do wild and crazy things to impress me."

She sighed softly, wishing she could move inside of this cramped coffin. As it was, she couldn't even curl up in it. All she could do was stand there and wait for the hunger pains to start.

And it didn't take long for the cramps to come. She hadn't fed this evening and she was still new enough to need it. But the hunger pains were nothing compared to the pain she had endured before her Embrace. Of course, in this coffin, there was no morphine or hard narcotics to keep the pains away. All Elisha could do was feel them.

"Harrison..." her voice was shaking again as she called through the coffin, "No matter what happens...tonight or in two nights...just remember that I care about you." She didn't want him to believe for a second that she didn't want the fox. She wanted him for as long as she could keep him.

user posted image
| PM |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 15 2013, 5:41 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"I didn't really need to impress her either." Harrison said which was probably just the bullshit thing about this whole situation. Isobel had been plenty impressed with the rooftop and everything. "I almost took her to his bedroom." he confessed quietly just in case Lucien was standing just on the other side of the door. 'stopped myself at the last minute. I doubt I would have lived long if I had done that."

Harrison slid down the wall, folding in on himself as he watched the coffin. "I think the worst part is the smell down here. I'm as far away as I can get from the coffin but I need to pass right by it to use the bathroom. I'll try and save that for when your dead." Not that he had any clue about the passing of time. There was no light down here but the elevator door and that didn't tell him a thing.

Looking down at his burning hands he blew gently on them but it hardly did a thing to stop the sting. "I care about you to Elisha. And I never thought that I could get you in trouble." and he meant that. "Just try and think about something that isn't food. Can I do anything for you?" he asked, knowing there wasn't much he could do.

+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
HEAD HUNG IN SHAME

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Elisha Salem
 Posted: Feb 15 2013, 3:18 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She didn't blame Harrison. It was his wild and crazy and dangerous nature that she loved about him. No, the blame rested on her, and Lucien was surely going to make her pay. If Harrison did die by her hand, her sire knew she'd be haunted by it for the rest of her unnatural life. Her punishment for this infraction would be never-ending if Harrison died or was even horribly hurt because of her.

"No, just take care of yourself," she told him, "Do you have anything to wrap your hands with? Maybe put some cold water on them or something. Just make sure you take care of yourself. And..." she swallowed hard "...if it seems like I'm getting too wild in here, find some way to get out and run. Out of Seattle if you have to." She'd rather him run and stay alive than remain and die.

user posted image
| PM |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 15 2013, 3:59 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Harrison shook his head. "Lucien told me to stand guard. He wants me down here with you Elisha. I am not going anywhere even if I wanted too. Even if you wanted me to leave." He told her. No way was he going to risk getting in any deeper trouble then he already was.

This really was the perfect punishment for them. Self torture as they were stuck in the basement together, Harrison feeling the guilt of putting Elisha in here and Elisha forced to smell the man she knew so intimately and so often that she knew what he tasted like. "I'm not leaving you Elisha." he said with a final tone in his voice.

+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
HEAD HUNG IN SHAME

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |