| REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

First of all, hey there., Introductions are fun
Anna Tellam
 Posted: Dec 28 2011, 2:46 PM
|QUOTE |

Unregistered

Player:

Member No.: N/A

So, I am sure it will be nice to meet and chat with all of you while I'm getting all back into roleplaying as a hobby that takes me at least six hours to catch up on my threads (I am a notorious post whore once I join a site. One new thread a day until I hit twenty because twenty is my max. Twenty-one overstimulates my muse.) and you guys happen to be the first site I've applied to in over a year. With my last refuge of selling my time and text for other's time and text dying a slow painful death, I thought it was time to move on to greener pastures.

And found you guys. <3

Just call me Kakona or Kak and I am sure we shall have a long, fruitful association full of all kinds of fun stuff.

user posted image
Also, look at the cuteness. She could bite your arm off with such ease. And is fluffy.
Ashton Wyn
 Posted: Dec 28 2011, 3:16 PM
|QUOTE |

Unregistered

Player:

Member No.: N/A

hey kak and welcome.
I am glad you found us because we are always looking for great and awesome people and you seem to fill both criteria fabulously.
thread-age here can be quite fast paced so I hope we can somehow handle your 20 limitation tongue.gif

I am notorious for making more characters then I know how to handle. Within a few weeks I will have atleast 12 of them running around so I think we might compliment each other easily.

Hope you enjoy your stay - xoxo

<3 RixenRae
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |