Broken, Luke
Luke Weber
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 11:46 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 123

"I know it is," he said seriously, both his hands holding one of hers, stroking gently at it because it was just too natural for him to be supporting, comforting, taking-care-of. He literally didn't know how to stop.

But his eyes were on hers, his focus all about Cee. "I'm sorry. I feel like I should apologize a hundred more times. And at the same time, this is who I am. This is my job and what I've got to be to do it. I'm sorry it's weird. I'm sorry it's hard. And I'm sorry that it's not going to change, at least no time soon, because it's still the best way to take care of them."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Cecelia Scheving
 Posted: Feb 20 2013, 11:33 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Fay

Member No.: 75

She was torn between knowing and accepting that to be a part of the sometimes twisted world of the preternatural, a part of Luke’s world, she’d have to deal with the fact that things like this were sometimes just how it was. The norm. Necessity.

And feeling insecure and jealous, picturing him that way with the people they interacted with daily. It stung, it left her conflicted, and then guilty of top of it for being – selfish? Yes. She felt selfish.

And then she’d look back up at that boyish face and soft eyes and it’d all melt away for a few seconds before the tug-of-war started up again between her brain and heart. “Thank you.” It helped that it didn’t seem like something he did just because he could, or an excuse, or a reason to bail on her. “We’ll… Figure it out. I think I just need time to process.”

“But, don’t leave – or something. That’s not what I mean.” In case he took that as an “I need space”.
| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |