They Came Bearing Gifts, Semira/Aubry/Jade
Semira Galenus
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 8:31 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Kriss

Member No.: 168

She hadn't seen Aubry in a while, but figured that after Jade had lost her sister, he was spending time with his servant, which was fine with Semira. While she wasn't the most patient person in the world, she understood the need for privacy during mourning and had kept her distance from both of them.

Tonight, however, she knew they were going to be at their home in Seattle and not at the Moons, so the jaguar dressed and went over to the house. She didn't come empty-handed, either, bringing a bottle of wine and some chocolates for herself and Jade since Aubry couldn't drink anything but blood.

She stepped up to the door and knocked, listening to the sounds of people moving around and waiting for someone to come and open the door. When it finally did open, Semira offered them a smile. "Good evening. I come calling and bearing gifts."

user posted image
| PM |
Jade Castillo
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 9:12 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Fay

Member No.: 44

The door was opened by Paul, a jaguar gunsmith from Scotland who could build just about any firearm or blade one could ask for with his hands whom Jade had recruited into Aubry's household the previous week. He served as part security, part Beau-replacement attempt, possible animal servant candidate, and a member of the family the Fae girl was building.

Behind Paul, was the mysterious swan , trembling silently. Before he could speak, Jade appeared as if out of nowhere, petting the swan's arm and trilling quietly to comfort her. "Paul, this is Semira, you may let her inside." She let her eyes drift to the jaguar girl, "Aubry is upstairs, but he knows you're here, I'm sure he'll be down soon. I'm going to guess it's him you're after?"
| PM |
Semira Galenus
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 9:39 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Well, it appeared that Aubry had not shortage of people tending to his needs and Semira was half-tempted to just dump the stuff she had brought with Jade and take off. If she had still been an animator, she would've done just that. She had been honest when she told Aubry her pride was too high to take waiting around for him to decide she was worth paying attention to.

But she stayed where she was, offering Jade a smile as she stepped inside. Her jaguar was loving being around another of her kind, dancing around the other cat as she offered the things in her arms to the fae girl. "Actually, I was hoping to hang out with both of you...or, well, now all of you. I wasn't planning on having this all to myself."

Being turned jag had certainly affected Semira. She wasn't used to feeling like she needed people. And the tug of Aubry's power and the other jag in the room made her want to scream because she wasn't used to needing something like this.

user posted image
| PM |
Jade Castillo
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 12:09 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"You're here to... hangout with... us?" She didn't hide the risen brow, and held it for a moment before breaking into a grin - shrugging. "Okay. Come."

She guided the swan girl into the small bedroom the avian seemed to've taken a liking to, pausing in the doorway at the bottom of the staircase. "The swan has no name." She began to explain, "she's been an unmarked vampire servant since birth, never named. I haven't picked one yet."

Paul snickered, finding it absolutely preposterous that Jade was making it such an ordeal. Just give the girl a name and be done with it. "I've already voted for Angelica. As was Aubry's suggestion." Paul stated. Angelica had been Jade's sister's middle name, the one who'd died.

The pair of them looked to Semira, waiting for an opinion.
| PM |
Semira Galenus
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 2:04 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Yes, she wanted to hang out with all of them, not just Aubry. Despite how annoyed Jade seemed to be with her, she did like Jade. The fae girl was refreshingly honest and it just rubbed Semira the right way when someone was honest.

"So it this like Baby-Needs-A-Name from those old Strawberry Shortcake cartoons?" she asked, then looked the girl over when the two looked at her, expecting her to voice her opinion. "Angelica is too obvious. Might as well name her Swan-Girl." She gently took the girl's chin in her fingers, not being mean or anything, but just needing to get a clear look at her face before she decided.

"She has gentle eyes...and a gentle heart..." Semira's voice was quiet as she looked at the girl, "Sala...it means 'gentle' where I'm from." She shrugged and stepped back from the girl. "Just my opinion."

user posted image
| PM |
Jade Castillo
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 10:05 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Ah ha!" Jade exclaimed, poking Paul with a rigid finger. "I told you it was too plain for Our Girl. It seems I am not the only one in this household with proper taste in such things." She was beaming at Semira. Yes, she'd admitted that the jaguar girl was a part of them now, to which Aubry was quite pleased - reaching through the Marks to express his approval. He remained in his quarters, wanting to give the two of them some time to spend together.

Jade turned slowly to the swan, "do you like it?" She asked quietly, rubbing her cheek slowly across the hair at the side of her head. A silent nod, arms wrapping herself in a tight cocoon, trilling quietly with her eyes closed. "Sala, then. It's beautiful."

She led the newly named swan toward the bed in the room, letting her lay down before covering her with a blanket and dimming the light. "She needs to rest. We've overwhelmed her." She whispered as she locked the door behind them, leaving Sala to sleep.

"Where is it you said you're from?" Paul asked Semira once they'd made it up the stairs and inside Jade's bedroom.
| PM |
Semira Galenus
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 10:45 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

It was a bit of a surprise that Jade had included her in the household. They way she had treated her right after the fae party had made Semira feel less-than-welcome in both hers and Aubry's lives. But it seemed as though Jade'd had a change of heart since then and it made Semira smile.

She was quiet as Jade and the now-named swan confirmed the name of Sala. To Semira, it was an original name in America. At least, she'd never met anybody named Sala. She followed Jade and Paul up the stairs to Jade's room, looking at the other jaguar as he asked where she was from. "Capri Village, a suburb of Cape Town, South Africa. It's situated on the Western Cape." She knew quite a few people were surprised to hear she was African. With her slight accent and her pale features, most assumed she was Australian or British.

user posted image
| PM |
Jade Castillo
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 11:40 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Jade didn't ignore Aubry's feelings, stirring in her head and heart, but she didn't acknowledge them either. She wasn't sure about Semira just yet. Just because she'd realized she had no reason to blame the jaguar for Aubry's neglect, didn't mean she was ready to admit that out loud.

"Interesting. I've come over from Scotland. Funny how different things are here, isn't it? How long've you been in America?"

While Paul plopped down on Jade's bed, asking Semira questions, Jade retreated to her pole, pulling herself up to wrap one leg around, and sway and dangle the rest of her body.

Her bedroom was the only place she could find the happy quiet dancing brought to her. Performing for Aubry, Paul, friends and guests, Beau -- before he'd met his demise --although he always blushed like mad. The large part of her soul she'd given to the art was still buried deep within, despite the fact she wasn't permitted to display it openly.
| PM |
Semira Galenus
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 11:46 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"It's completely different," Semira smiled at Paul, sitting down next to him on the bed. Sitting...not plopping...she might be a jaguar now, but she was still a lady. Her eyes watched Jade as she moved to the pole and began moving on it. While Semira had never entertained any bi-sexual inclinations, she could still appreciate the fine curve of a female body.

"I've been in America for seven years and the weather here still sucks," she continued the conversation, "I'm used to it being a lot warmer and sunnier than it is here. I swear I thought I was going to drown my first month here." She flashed a smile at Paul. "The jaguar helps, though. At least I don't feel the need to bundle up like I'm going on an Arctic expedition."

user posted image
| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |