girl talk, vengadise | aria
Aria Zayne
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 6:00 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 94

Aria was once again at the hotel but surprisingly not here for Cameron. She had spoke with isobel about the baby and how she deals with the baby but she was still ignoring the other woman in Cameron's life. Aria didn't mean to be ignoring Vengadise but she had a lot on her plate right now with the academy. as it was she had brought someone with her because Mariah refused to be left behind on this visit.

Pushing the stroller infront of her Aria made her way to Vengadise's offices, passing cameron in the hallway. "Not here for you tonight. I need a little girl on girl action.' she pressed a passing kiss to the man and sent him on his way. She wanted to speak with the vampire alone. She trusted her and really she had nothing to say that Cameron didn't already tell her or Vengadise could assume.

She knocked and waited to be let in, gently pushing the stroller back and forth to keep Mariah from crying with the constant movement. She seemed terrified of the world stop moving or something because being stationary made her fussy. And tonight being out of Aria's vision made her whimper.

BLOOD ALONE MOVES THE WHEELS OF HISTORY
+++++++++++
ARIA
+++++++++++

FASHION
WARM THOUGHTS FOR WINTER

BLOOD MAGE
SOMETHING RARE

THIRTY FOUR
LICENCE SAYS SOMETHING ELSE

FORMER BLOOD DOLL
& PERSONAL DONOR

PRINCIPAL & DIRECTOR
OF THE ACADEMY

VOODOO FAITH

SCREWING AROUND WITH CAMERON
SINCE 2ND DECEMBER, 2012

EXPECTANT MOTHER
DUE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2013

| PM |
Vengadise Winters
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 1:07 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Cindy

Member No.: 149

Vengadise didn’t get to answer the door right away from the knock, not because she knew it was Aria and she was trying to make a point, but because her hands were immediately full, one with cradling a phone against her ear and the other signing her name to a pile of papers in front of her. At least though it was only a short wait, and barely a minute or two after the woman had arrived at her door, the call was ended, the papers in an envelope stashed away, and the space free of distractions again to welcome her guest.

With business to do this night while she was risen, and there never seemed to be enough time for it all, even with no meetings scheduled outside of the hotel walls she was dressed to her vampire finest and stood tall as she opened the door to Aria. “My, I’m impressed,” her gaze barely lingered on the infant before she turned a smile on the woman. “You didn’t even show.” Holding the door open for Aria to push the stroller through, she stepped aside and gestured for her to come inside and have a seat, the only hint of an office a small room tucked into one corner where she actually had a desk set up, but the rest of it was a much more elegant, but obvious, entertaining space. “What can I do for you this evening, Aria?”

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM |
Aria Zayne
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 1:30 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Mariah isn't Cameron’s." Aria said with a smile. "I still have about six months. But at least I can get some practice." Aria joked before gesturing to the other womans outfit. "Every time I see you Vengadise I always think Tabatha is a very lucky woman. You always look so amazing and well put together." She took Mariah out of the stroller and followed her to the living room, hugging the baby close. "mariah is from the academy. She sees the future. We think." She frowned. "That is what her Grandmother told us anyway. It might just be reflux." She smiled and cuddled the little girl as she took a seat.

"I just wanted to come by and say hello, make sure your cool with everything, answer any questions for you that you might have. I know you and Cameron are friends as well as working together so I guess I just want to make sure that I'm not interfering with that relationship. I will probably be around a little bit more often..." Aria sort of shrugged, giving Vengadise an opportunity to talk and hoping she didn't read this wrong and that Vengadise had no interest in Cameron's personal life.

+++++++++++
ARIA
+++++++++++

FASHION
WARM THOUGHTS FOR WINTER

BLOOD MAGE
SOMETHING RARE

THIRTY FOUR

FORMER BLOOD DOLL
& PERSONAL DONOR

PRINCIPAL & DIRECTOR
OF THE ACADEMY

VOODOO FAITH

SINCE 2ND DECEMBER, 2012

EXPECTANT MOTHER
DUE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2013

| PM |
Vengadise Winters
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 3:48 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Cindy

Member No.: 149

A light laugh that was all Belle and zero devilish intention, Vengadise was grounding herself in the city and coming into her own in Seattle in more ways than one. “I can assure you, I am the lucky one to have Tabatha by my side.” Sitting opposite Aria on the couch, she put a cushion to her back and sat up straight, taking another look, softer this time, at the baby in her arms to ask, “How is the pregnancy treating you?”

“That’s kind of you, and don’t concern yourself with stepping on toes merely for my sake.” It was as close as it could be to a thank you without actually saying the two words. The vampire had a favourite soft spot for the man that, almost surprisingly, had nothing to do with sex and came from only friendship. And as she had no ties to him in a claiming sense, she could only keep his best interests in mind. She didn’t know Aria well at all, and her loyalties lay with the man, but in the same, she trusted the man’s judgement, and almost in turn, this woman.

“Cameron was a very different man when I knew him last,” the way Vengadise said it made it hard to determine whether exactly that was a good or bad thing in her opinion. “In line to reign over a pack, a wife at home and a daughter starting school.” Pausing then, she asked if Aria had met Isobel yet, giving a small smile when the answer was a yes. She didn’t get all the information or hear all the stories of what was happening. “I think I prefer this Cameron, with no duties and less worries,” she said finally, extending it as a sort of compliment to the woman. Although he might argue that last bit.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM |
Aria Zayne
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 4:59 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Aria noticed, she just wasn't sure what to make of it. She didn't plan on seeing Cameron at all tonight but maybe she would just to run it buy him. When she first got here Vengadise barely looked at the child, and Aria had assumed that her comment about not showing had been a joke of sorts. But once she told her that mariah wasn't the child she was expecting the vampires gaze softened and she actually looked at the child with a mind interest. What the heck was that about?

But aria didn't know Vengadise enough to ask. Was Aria being overly sensitive to Vengadise, projecting her insecurities due to Sheridan onto the other vampire? Possible. Which is why she just smiled pleasantly and gently bounced the baby on her leg finding herself observing Vengadise not just looking at her. "I wouldn't say no duties. he takes his work here very seriously. Thats why I just wanted to make sure we were all good. Cameron not only needs this job but he likes working for you. I want to make sure he keeps doing the things he likes. Not everyone is happy about the baby we will have. Sheridan threatened to kill Cameron, although I think that was heat of the moment." She reassured the vampire

+++++++++++
ARIA
+++++++++++

FASHION
WARM THOUGHTS FOR WINTER

BLOOD MAGE
SOMETHING RARE

THIRTY FOUR

FORMER BLOOD DOLL
& PERSONAL DONOR

PRINCIPAL & DIRECTOR
OF THE ACADEMY

VOODOO FAITH

SINCE 2ND DECEMBER, 2012

EXPECTANT MOTHER
DUE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2013

| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |