heart felt trips, indiana | lucien | matheus
Matheus Amaral
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 1:05 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 173

It wasn't just the fact that they were technically dreaming--'technically' because this moment was as real as anything Matheus had ever experienced in his life--that had him feeling like time had stopped having any meaning. He couldn't have told you if it was minutes or days that passed with the three of them joined, connected inside Indiana's body. That it was her who was the center of them felt right in a way that he wouldn't have been able to express in words. Something about the way that a woman carries life in her. Something about the Madre Maria, those Catholic symbols that still held strong sway in Matheus's philosophy.

The pleasure went on for so long that it became a sort of second life. An eternity in which he remained almost, not quite, at the peak of possible ecstasies. Later, remembering, this too would take on meaning for the animator. A metaphor for the way he and Lucien must wait for Indiana before they'd be that last6 inch of right together.

And when Lucien released his power, gave them that final freedom to find release, Matheus cried out so loudly that the sound reverberated off the too-perfect trees. His whole body came up off the bed, he saw flashes of white across his vision as the climax that was as far above a normal orgasm as a god was above a man swept through his body and mind and soul, scorching everything in its path.

user posted image
| PM |
Indiana Lacek
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 2:06 AM
|QUOTE |

LUCIEN'S MARKED SERVANT
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 4

An orgasm so intense Indiana almost woke and only the sudden grip from Lucien kept her here with him instead of waking in the room with Dante. There was fresh blood in the air but the wounds had already healed over. There was a good few minutes where they all held their position, just breathing in the moment and lost in their own thoughts. Although to be truthful Indiana's mind was blank and blissfully so. All her cares were gone and she couldn't try and cling to a thought.

Lucien moved first, a kiss to Indiana's back before gently removing himself from where he was behind her and came to cuddle beside Matheus. Indiana didn't try and move herself from the animator but put an arm around Lucien to include him. She closed her eyes in contentment and maybe she was close to sleep but since this was already a dream how could she rest. "How long?" she asked.

"about half an hour." Lucien said in a gentle whisper. Indiana nodded and nuzzled matheus' chest. She didn't want to leave but knew she would have too. In apparently less time then she thought she had. she rested her ear against Matheus chest to listen to his heart beat. "I'm sorry I am stopping this from happening." Lucien hushed her gently. "We will wait for you. for as long as it takes." Lucien spoke for them both, knowing it was true.

I'VE NEVER CONSIDERED MYSELF A FEMME FATALE AS I'VE NEVER SEDUCED ANYONE AND RUINED THEIR LIVES.
+++++++++++
INDIE
+++++++++++

FASHION

SNAKE
ALBINO KING COBRA

KASHA
SINCE APRIL 30TH 2012

IMMORTAL
LUCIEN'S MARKED SERVANT

EXPECTANT MOTHER
DUE APRIL 15TH 2013

WITH DANTE
SINCE APRIL 30TH, 2012

R.I.P
DANDRAE MILGRAM
8TH JANUARY 2013

user posted image
| PM |
Matheus Amaral
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 2:22 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 173

It took a little while, but Matheus managed to lift his arms to pet at Indiana's back, Lucien's hip. "We'll wait forever, my heart." It was true, and it was sad, but he didn't blame her for it. Not any more, if he ever actually had. She was doing something important with her snakes, and in the end he just had to be grateful that despite him coming along at the worst possible moment Lucien and Indiana had been willing to take him instead of letting him pass by.

He felt drowsy and floaty with the aftermath of sex, but at the same time every detail of the scene was burning itself into his memory. The texture of Indy's hair, the scent of sex and sweat and blood cooling between their bodies, the sound of the air moving through the leaves above them.

For the rest of his life, however long or short that would be, Matheus would remember this. This moment of perfect love and contentment, of knowing that he was in the right place with the right people. He sighed out perfect happiness and told them, "I love you." Not something Matheus said all that often, but it meant that much more when he did.

user posted image
| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |