taking one for the team, samuel | wynter
Wynter
 Posted: Feb 15 2013, 2:27 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 248

"One," Wyn said with a wry smile. "Alex, another alpha female, who may or may not be my right hand. I'm still deciding." Blunt honesty was not something Wynter had a problem with.

She retrieved her own cup and put more cream in it than should be legally allowed, and returned to the other side of the bar to talk to him as she sipped at it. "There are a couple hyenas in town that are off limits, one belonging to Court and one belonging to the rats," something she still didn't understand. "There's a third under the leopards' umbrella, but I'm looking to poach him. Other than that, we're building from scratch."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Samuel King
 Posted: Feb 15 2013, 3:29 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Player: N/A

Member No.: 295

The release of tension in his shoulders was obvious even to himself. "Aria said the whole thing was pretty new but I had no idea it was this new." And he was glad for it because it would give him time to come to grips with her job before he needed to worry about coming here and finding her wrapped up in the arms of another man.

She wasn't his physical type. He preferred more natural looking woman, ones to made good with the bodies god gave them. But she was his Oba and the sex would happen. Samuel was even sure it would be good. His animal would be happy to share her and not feel threatened, but his human mind had the issue. Morals were always loose in most shifter groups. Samuel was still learning that part.

"Is there anything I can do to try and help with the leopards hyena?' he asked. alex wasn't even an option for him. She was not his Oba and while there was respect there of course for another female he didn't have the same hang ups he had for Wynter's sex life. Probably a bad deal for his oba since she was obviously settled in her lifestyle.

A SENSE OF HUMOUR IS GOOD FOR YOU. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A LAUGHING HYENA WITH HEART BURN?
+++++++++++
SAM
+++++++++++

FASHION
TRYING TO BE CASUAL

SHIFTER
LOW DOMINANT HYENA

GROUNDS KEEPER

& RESIDENTIAL LEADER OF THE ACADEMY

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE
AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING CASUAL

OLD FRIENDS

ARIA BROUGHT ME HERE BUT I CHOOSE TO STAY
| PM |
Wynter
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 12:37 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Not new, not really," Wyn said with a shrug. "There've been a couple attempts to form a proper Clan before now. Apparently, they didn't work out. City's seen a couple Obas just over the last year. But now I'm here, and I plan to stick." She said it with a flash of teeth that was damned near feral. She was not going to fail at this.

At his offer of help, she nodded. "Could be, yes. I don't know why, but he doesn't trust me. Or maybe it's just female hyenas. If you were to come with me and show that I'm not some oogity boogity, it could help." A wry smile. "Of course, you have to actually believe that for it to help though." They'd known each other five minutes, maybe ten, it wouldn't be fair to just assume he knew she wasn't a bad person just because their beasts got along.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Samuel King
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 3:32 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

'I don't think you are oogity boogity.' he told her and as if somehow it might prove a point and came around the little island that had been separating them. He stood behind her, not touching her except for the press of his nack lightly against hers, not to dominate but for her to feel his heat beat through her back and kissed her shoulder between the layers of her ripped shirt. Not that it was much of a shirt but he couldn't think of whatever you could all the strips of fabric that went over her brightly coloured bra.

"You are touchable." He confirmed and backed off before she could tell him to go. But he stayed on this side of the kitchen counter with her. "Not all of us have been with touchable Oba's and it can be scary to find out who is accommodating while remaining powerful. Maybe the other clans never worked out because Seattle was waiting for someone like you to come along." he managed not to say the God's praises but the sentiment was there.

A SENSE OF HUMOUR IS GOOD FOR YOU. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A LAUGHING HYENA WITH HEART BURN?
+++++++++++
SAM
+++++++++++

FASHION
TRYING TO BE CASUAL

SHIFTER
LOW DOMINANT HYENA

GROUNDS KEEPER

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

OLD FRIENDS

| PM |
Wynter
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 7:40 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Maybe," she said, though the doubt in her voice was evident. "I think I kick ass, don't get me wrong," she grinned at him. Confidence was not one of her problems. "It's Seattle that worries me."

She ran a hand along his arm, again allowing the brush of their beasts. "But, if I have your stamp of approval, yes, I think we'll take a shot at Oliver. I'm only allowed so many of us this first year, I'd like to get a move on."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Samuel King
 Posted: Feb 16 2013, 10:56 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Samuel nodded, not having idea who this Oliver was but if he was a hyena then he was already friend and slowly that would become a closer brotherhood. "Just let me know when you need me." he told her but there was that added weight of his words, the permission and understand that her words would be taken as orders.

"How many Hyema's are you allowed?" he asked her just out of curiosity. "If more come, will you need to turn them away or is it negotiable?" he asked, just trying to understand their political footing

+++++++++++
SAM
+++++++++++

FASHION
TRYING TO BE CASUAL

SHIFTER
LOW DOMINANT HYENA

GROUNDS KEEPER

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

OLD FRIENDS

| PM |
Wynter
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 7:42 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Ten," she said, "Total. We won't be allowed more than that, so I'm looking to be really picky about who the other six are."

She sipped at her coffee and then gave him a cranky look. "More groups around here are laughingstocks than aren't," she told him, "I don't want to be one of 'em. We need to do this right, bring the right sorts in, make a solid base. I won't have a mess."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Samuel King
 Posted: Feb 17 2013, 2:58 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

"I am willing to be your back up on whoever you approach." But he wouldn't be playing recruitment officer. What she thought was a good look and feel for her clan was probably different to the kinds of people he would look for to fill out the ranks. so he wouldn't even pretend to try. But he would fully support every call she made.

"Hope I didn't put a big dent in your plans." He really hoped that he didn't offend her by existing, and he supposed if she didn't want him here then she would have sent him away but he still felt the urge to apologise for existing. Ten wasn't a lot and his old clan had been much larger then that. But of course they had much more space. Seattle was more restricted.

"Here." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. it was old leather and it showed, but also loved. it had belonged to his father once upon a time but he doubted it would be passed onto his own son. he pulled out a ripped piece of paper with messy hand written numbers under his name. "If you need me just call." he left the invitation open.

+++++++++++
SAM
+++++++++++

FASHION
TRYING TO BE CASUAL

SHIFTER
LOW DOMINANT HYENA

GROUNDS KEEPER

TWENTY NINE

SINGLE

OLD FRIENDS

| PM |
Wynter
 Posted: Feb 20 2013, 11:49 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Wyn gave him a smile that was less feral, more friendly or, as friendly as her smiles generally got anyway. She took the paper and tacked it to the fridge with a Bettie Page magnet, then turned back to him.

"I will," she assured him. Then, "When Alex is less busy, why don't you come over for dinner? We can all get to know one another."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |