Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

we need to talk, lucien | elisha
Elisha Salem
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 8:35 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Kriss

Member No.: 200

She blushed again when he told her she was young and eternally beautiful. Harrison seemed to enjoy telling her that. She pulled back when he yawned, letting him slip into the water.

"Let me help," she said, smiling as she scooped up a handful of water and poured it on his head, "Then I can tuck you in for the night." What she was going to do with the rest of her night, she wasn't certain. Was Lucien expecting her to work the floor tonight?

"You might not believe it," she smiled, rubbing his chest to make sure he was clean, "But you are a good man. You just sometimes forget it."

user posted image
| PM |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 11:52 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 244

Harrison chuckled. "Oh I know I am one of the good guys. But I hate it when other people figure it out baby. People expect to much of you when you are one of the good guys. It is easier to just let people see you aim low so when you do step up and do the right thing people are ultra impressed with you." He shrugged and smiled, bringing her into his body. "Or maybe I just want you to think I am a good guy so you don't feel bad for sleeping with me."

I CAN NEVER FIGHT FOR MYSELF, BUT FOR OTHERS I COULD KILL
+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
HEAD HUNG IN SHAME

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Elisha Salem
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 5:00 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She laughed when Harrison told her that, letting him bring her body into his own. "Well, I guess I figured it out. You're one of the good ones." She smiled before she leaned up and kissed him. She might not find what she wanted and needed with Harrison, but she had to have faith she would find it someday. She had lost Lucien twice, of course, she'd never had him to begin with, and would lose Harrison before all was said and done because as lovely as her fox was, she doubted he would ever be interested in anything long-term. All she could do was hope that someday a man would come along who would love her and want her.

user posted image
| PM |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 5:37 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"But not too good right?" Harrison asked with a raised eyebrow. 'There are some good dents in my armour right?" He teased her, running his hands up her back and on her shoulders as an idea came to him. "You don't need to breathe right?" He asked, leaving the teasing behind in favour for his dirty thoughts. "I mean, you could stay under the water forever if you really needed too."

he took her hand and forced her to cup his balls. "I bet even Lucien never got a blow up under water." Suddenly any sleepiness was gone and he was already getting excited by the idea. He wondered if it would even feel good.

+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
HEAD HUNG IN SHAME

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Elisha Salem
 Posted: Feb 20 2013, 10:27 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"There are a few dents," she smiled at him, "Not enough to make me get rid of you. I like a few dents." She would never try to change Harrison, no more than she would try to change Lucien. She loved both her men for who they are, Harrison just needed to learn how to tone it down.

When he asked if she needed to breathe or not, Elisha arched an eyebrow. "I don't need to breathe. I'm still young enough to where sometimes I still feel like I need to breathe, but, no, I don't need oxygen."

Then he took her hand and made her grasp his balls and she felt herself blush lightly. She knew what he wanted and she would give it to him because he was someone she loved and she wouldn't deny him a simple pleasure.

Elisha kissed him, then ducked her head under the water, her hand moving from his balls to grasp his cock. While she felt like she needed to breathe, she just reminded herself that she was basically a reanimated corpse and could stay underwater as long as she wanted to. With those thoughts in mind, Elisha took him into her mouth, sucking on his cock in a way that she knew he liked.

user posted image
| PM |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 21 2013, 4:29 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

The water made it strange but her lips were obvious and the draw of her mouth was good. He anchored himself to the side of the pool to give her something to hold onto to keep herself down there where she was doing a damn good job. One hand was on her head, not for pressure but to touch her because Harrison always felt like she needed reassuring that he was thinking about her while she was pleasuring him.

It took him a little longer then usual to actually find orgasm though for a few reasons. He was tired mostly, and while it was good it was different so he found it a little bit hard to concentrate. Harrison closed his eyes, felt her lips and mouth as she swallowed him down. Her dark hair wrapped around his hands and wrist as she moved, the water breaking with her movements and at the same time if anyone was to see him it wasn't obvious what he was doing.

But he found the pleasure in it and once that good feeling hit it stayed and Harrison let out a slow breath of appreciation as Elisha took him will skills that he had taught her since she had been embraced. She didn't have to much experience before him so of course the fox took all the credit for any advancement she made in death. He came in her mouth and before he could really finish he was tugging her out of the water to find her lips in a kiss. "We should say good night like that more often."

+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
HEAD HUNG IN SHAME

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Elisha Salem
 Posted: Feb 23 2013, 9:36 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

It was strange staying underwater long enough to blow Harrison because she still felt like she needed air even if she knew she didn't. The water moving around her as her head moved was odd, but not unpleasant. At least this underwater activity didn't wash away any natural lubricant like normal pool sex did.

She worked on him with her tongue and lips, not afraid to open her mouth and let the pool water cool him a bit before she wrapped her lips tight around him and worked on him again.

Despite how intriguing she was finding this, she was glad when Harrison finally reached his climax, spilling himself in her mouth, and pulling her up before he finished to kiss her. She was sure he could taste what he had managed to shoot off in her mouth, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Yeah, we totally need to say good night like that more often," she giggled softly.

user posted image
| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |