Charlotte Lawrence
 Posted: Jan 21 2013, 7:33 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Marian

Member No.: 284

Hello Everyone!

My name is Marian (but you can call me Squid, Jo, or Swirvel). I'm 30 and live in Philly. I'm a bartender, sometimes artist, temp in a call center, mom, and derby chick. My RL is usually super busy, so I get most of my posting done during the day at the temp job. Horrible, I know.

I actually found this game through a link back on another game I'm in. (Year Zero) A friend of mine runs it and I've played in a few of his other games, and enjoyed them all immensely.

I'm excited about the concept I'm working on for this game. I should have everything finalized and ready to go within the next day or two. I look forward to plotting and adventuring with you all! Feel free to ask me about whatever or to drag me into your plots. It would severely rankle my character to be interacting so closely with so many supernaturals so I'm quite interested to see her reactions and if/how her perceptions will change.

Cheers!
~Marian/Squid/Jo
| PM || EMAIL || ICQ |
Wisteria
 Posted: Jan 21 2013, 7:59 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 23

Hiya Marian, welcome to ASN!

Can't wait to see what your character's like and I'm sure we'll all be poking at you for plots, we're greedy like that tongue.gif

In the meantime, if you need anything, just give us a poke in the Cbox. We're sometimes a little cbox blind, but we will get to you and help any way we can.

Welcome again smile.gif
| PM || EMAIL |
The Fay
 Posted: Jan 21 2013, 9:13 AM
|QUOTE |

Player: Fay

Member No.: 204

Hey there, Marian!

Welcome, hello, nice to meet you, hugs and kisses, the whole bit. We're happy to have you here. You've got me all anxious about your character concept, and no worries on the plotting, as Shan said - Greedy bunch we are.

Hope you love us as much as we love us. and enjoy your time here. Let the journey begin.

- Fay.
| PM |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |