Wisteria
 Posted: Dec 12 2012, 7:55 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 23

Hey guys!

I have two very important finals tomorrow and Friday that I, being a Grand Procrastinator, haven't studied a whole lot for. As I just found out that I can maybe trash my current program and possibly jump straight into a Master's program (on the condition I ace this class, among other things), I need to study my wee butt off over today and tomorrow.

On top of that, Friday's my Mom's birthday and we'll be doing something for that, Saturday's chock full of early holiday madness and so on.

So!

No posties from me for a couple days, possibly through the weekend. I may get one round in today at some point, but then I really do have to stop and focus on school.

After that, though? Three weeks off, woo!
| PM || EMAIL |
Donovan Esposito
 Posted: Dec 16 2012, 8:02 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: shan

Member No.: 80

Yay! Finals week is over!

Now onto Christmas!

Like Briar, I have family coming into town, specifically the little brother that I only get to see once a year if I'm lucky. Anyway, as usually happens, I got shanghaied into hosting the plethora of gatherings we'll be having (hey, at least I'm not nine months pregnant this time, woot for being able to move around the kitchen!).

So, what I'm getting at, is pretty much from right now on through a day or two after Christmas, I too will be very slow. However, if anyone wants or needs to play with my character, please let me know via PM. If i don't have time for it, we'll figure out the outcome of a situation so you can move your char forward, if I do have time for it, we'll play.

I'll be going crazy being more away than usual, trust me. But I'll do my best to at least get a round in as frequently as I can. Love you guys!

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |