| REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Salutations, once again.
The Fay
 Posted: Nov 27 2012, 8:25 AM
|QUOTE |

Player: Fay

Member No.: 204

Alright y'all. I leave for a few weeks and you go and...

Heh, just kidding.

I'll be coming off Hiatus to post again, though at a greatly reduced rate for a while. I've taken on a second job to get by on one income, in addition to schooling, and it hasn't been easy. That's all the personal info that's relevant so I'll move on to the good stuff.

If you have a plot line going that you've NPCed any of mine into, or affect my characters in any way - shoot a PM to this 'fay' account. I want to get acquainted with where my lot is at so I can pick up some story lines. That being said, I'm going to jump in cold to some threads too, so PM if you want me somewhere.

Love. Love. Love.

Fay
| PM |
Thorn Amos
 Posted: Nov 27 2012, 2:18 PM
|QUOTE |

Unregistered

Player:

Member No.: N/A

DANTE:
Indiana has been spending some time with Lucien lately planning the party and entertainment for the fae. She is also getting closer to Matheus due to Lucien's eventual plan to mark him as a his human servant. During the fae visit Indiana did stay with dante though and he helped her when the marks were broken between herself and Lucien when Lucien was granted to be human for a month.

The snakes have a new member Eric, and I have added an NPC tuan who is a gravedigger at the local cemetery. Indiana and Dante have spent a lot of time with the eggs and still working on their issues that Dante has about her relationship with Lucien. I just kept with the last attitude that Dante had about the vampire.

XIO:
Cael's 'daughter' Ariel got a new memory which includes a memory of an intense love affair with Raleigh four years ago. She doesn't like Xio but isn't outwardly confrontational about it.

STEPHANIA:
Graeme hasn't seen her since she disappeared to Moons. He is concerned about their daughter but keeping his distance. He will be dying very soon in the wolf plot so if you want to thread them it needs to happen really soon.

QUINN:
Thorn and Quinn were punished for killing Blaine, a punishment that Ashton devised and the Kiss agreed too. Thorn and Quinn are still sleeping together but I haven't mentioned anything more specific then that.

- much love, RixenRae
Daniel Fischer
 Posted: Nov 27 2012, 11:26 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Dante

Member No.: 199

OLIVER:

The last Oba has ditched the Clan, and Alex is about to take over, that's about it on my part.

user posted image
| PM |
The Fay
 Posted: Nov 28 2012, 7:32 AM
|QUOTE |

Member No.: 204

RE: Dante - He's territorial by nature, but not a jealous man. I think if another female snake comes into the picture whom he connects with, he'll relax. He's protective of those eggs, too. Waiting to be Mr. Mom.

RE: Xio - Regardless if she knows about this memory or not, (was it fabricated, or just something repressed that has been uncovered?) Xio will feel the tension/just know something is up. She's intuitive. It may make her uncomfortable, but definitely no ill feelings. If anything, she may overcompensate with kindness.

RE: Steph - Steph made it known she was going to Moons to seek help from the Kiss. So she's pissed he hasn't made an appearance. I'm working out some kinks in a potential plot line/back story for the birth. Depending on how long that takes A) Graeme will die and Steph won't know what happened or get the chance to see him until it's too late. B) She'll have him sought out to come to her before the death occurs.

RE: Quinn - I'm going to start by saying, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, to the death of Thorn. Nicole will be gone, her only other friend. So sad. Before he dies, Quinn wants a thread with him.

RE: Oliver - Has it been pre-established that Alex is getting Oba? Oliver is bitter as all Hell that Domi up and left him, he's moved in with the Pard and his sister. Good. Luck. getting him to leave/rejoin the Clan/open himself up again. He feels betrayed and at this point, would rather pay his dues to the Clan to live in the territory peacefully, but have no part of it. Of course, this is subject to change through IC play. But just a heads up on where his mind is at.
| PM |
Lucien Sterling
 Posted: Nov 28 2012, 2:03 PM
|QUOTE |

OWNER OF PULSE
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 5

the memory is completely fabricated. she remembers a kind of alternated reality of what life would be like if she hadn't been so mistreated as an infant. There is currently a thread going in the pride house that you should read. Also I am all up for thorn and quinn to thread. I would like closure on their relationship before he gets dead.
| PM |
CarriAnn Acker
 Posted: Nov 28 2012, 2:16 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Elle

Member No.: 250

Quinn: Saw in a thread that after finding out about the baby, Annika spent time at the cabin with Quin and Kylee. And Kylee needs friends. She and Quinn could be becoming friends. Though I know she could never replace Nicole....
| PM |
Vanessa Moss
 Posted: Nov 28 2012, 4:22 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 214

Will do, on reading the lion thread. And ready for you are for a Thorn/Quinn thread.

RE: Kylee - Be warned, Quinn is wildly unstable. And just wild. But she generally likes everyone, or doesn't care enough to bother disliking someone who rubs her the wrong way. Friends are always welcome. Her closest friend/family/world has already been slaughtered, she killed the vamp responsible and is still in trouble for it. Once Nicole is dead, she will be beside herself... And Thorn. In short - she's gunna lose her mind.
| PM |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |