Member No.: 130

user posted image
| PM |
Teagan Foley
 Posted: May 30 2012, 8:22 PM
|QUOTE |

Player: N/A

Member No.: 179

Hey there - Lore here, fixing to pimp out my new fae fella.

This guy is the guardian of the forests surrounding Seattle, and with such an extensive territory to look after he doesn't get out of the woods much. He's almost 3/4 fae, adhering to the Seelie philosophy, and he lives wild as much as he can - sleeping in trees, eating what he can grow with his powers in the forest, etc. Any of your shifters that Run in the woods might have met him - he has a tendency to either shower attention on weres in his home, or play borderline-harmful pranks on them.

Aside from that, he might know Vaarin - the forest would suffer greatly without the rivers, and while his heart is in the trees, he has a love of the water as well, translating to a liking of and curiosity regarding the merfolk. He could also conceivably get along with Lily, being fellow fae, although he's far less human that she is and even she might find him odd.

Annika might know him as well, as she's so closely tied to the wolf pack - they're housed in the woods if I recall, and their meeting place is there too. Teagan is fond of the wolves because they are the primary predators in his forest's ecosystem, and they play a large part in keeping everything in balance. He'd love to talk to her about her divination, maybe chat with her about the pack - he's been watching it grow from afar for forty years, after all.

That's all I've got off the top of my head. See anything you like?

GUARDIAN OF THE FOREST
user posted image
| PM |
Shane Winthrop
 Posted: Jun 6 2012, 8:53 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Kriss

Member No.: 63

Teagan & Lily: Lily wouldn't think him odd. She spent quite a bit of time in the Seelie Court getting trained by her mother. She has an affinity for sparrows, even without inheriting her mother's guardianship over them, and when she's not being Lucien's pretty little faeblood or working as a healer, she spends a lot of time in the woods. I could see her getting along with Teagan.

Teagan & Vaarin: My little mer is feeling a bit lost at the moment and could use a friend. He gets along with most people and would enjoy a chat with a "lander fae".

Teagan & Annika: She's pretty interested in the supernaturals around Seattle since she's gotten herself eyebrows-deep in it. A talk between the packs vargamour/Lupa and the forest's guardian sounds good.

Teagan & Theo: Theo is the Ursa's mate/fiancee and tends to spend a lot of time in the woods, so them bumping into one another would be inevitable. She doesn't talk much, since her and Grant rarely use words to express how they feel, and she's pretty odd, herself.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
RixenRae
 Posted: Jun 16 2012, 3:11 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 2

really only have one suggestion here since we already have so much interaction already
  • FOR SUKI...
    - Jarvis Miksa was on his own road of being turned into what Suki used to be, so they have that in common. Maybe they can help each other come to understand the facts, rather then sweeping it up under the rug.

user posted image
find me on the cbox and negotiate, or add my MSN down there - xoxo
| PM || MSN |
Lily Mason
 Posted: Aug 20 2012, 12:48 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Kriss

Member No.: 130

user posted image
| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |