Well, it was bound to happen. It's a hopeful sign, really. All Souls' Night now has a large enough player base and enough spread of character types that we need to worry about enforcing statistical probability.
As of now, we are locking the following character concepts. These restrictions, and any other character restrictions that may come in the future, are intended to be temporary. When the IC population of the board balances out again, closed concepts will be re-opened.
Currently closed concepts are:
- Vampires older than 500 years - 1/12/2012
- Master vampires of the Beastmaster's line - 8/17/2012
- Master vampires of Belle Morte's line - 1/12/2012
- Belle Morte vampires of any level having the ardeur - 3/30/2012
- Lycanthropes infected before age 18 - 9/22/2012
- Any character with magical or metaphysical healing ability - 3/29/2012
- Faebloods with extended lifespans or more than 1/2 Sidhe blood - 6/9/2012
Conversely, concepts that we're particularly hoping for are:
- Rat shifters of any power level
- Hyena shifters, especially males
- Non-master vampires of all bloodlines
- Humans looking to be Embraced into vampirism