The Night is still Young, Tag Leo/Eric
Eric Frost
 Posted: Feb 4 2013, 1:35 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: N/A

Member No.: 57

“That was rather…odd” he said as he walked down a small flight of stairs. Eric was dressed in black jeans, a skin tight dark blue shirt that he had only worn to effect but was currently hidden under his regular jacket. Not that he needed one – one of the many perks of being a shapeshifter was that one did not really need t deal with cold. “I mean I don’t get it? Why do that? Why slice something up that might just as well work in one part? Why the hell do you need three?” he asked totally confused by the matter that seemed to be completely drawn him in.

Eric exited the lobby and into the chill night air, still utterly fascinated by the matter at hand “What about you? Leo, please tell me that you don’t agree with the slicing and dicing?” he asked his lover as he turned to face him, utterly serious “I mean come on the Hobbit was one book, why make it into three movies?!” he asked slightly bewildered by the entire thing.

“Don’t get me wrong I liked the movie, but why on earth does it need a sequel?! Or two for that matter?”

After a rather…passionate or disastrous night of makeup sex, pending on how one viewed it, Eric and Leo had deiced to go out and date before deciding to cement their relationship with something more permanent. As Eric had suggested it, and both men had gone and watched the Hobbit, a prequel to the Lord of the Rings. Now Eric was left confronted with a fact that everybody on the web had know for months – that Peter Jackson had chosen to make the prequel a trilogy as well. And by the looks of it the younger wolf was not taking the news well.

He shrugged a bit defeated that he would have to fork over the money to watch another two movies.

“So…err…” Eric said slightly embarrassed as he realized that he had been ranting for the better part of the last ten minutes “…yeah…sorry, so the night is still young, any suggestions?” he asked Leo with a sheepish smile.

user posted image
| PM |
Leonardo Fidel
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 12:06 AM
|QUOTE |

missing him
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 107

Leonardo smiled, not quite sure if he should take Eric's hand or not as they walked out of the cinema together. The old Eric would have taken his hand, blushed, let go and then take it again five minutes later. but this new confident Eric might be a little more open to some hand holding and public displays of affection. sometimes Leonardo missed the little steps that eric had obviously taken without him.

"Well it isn't just the hobbit they are working with. they are taking parts from The Silmarillion in there as well to fill in the blanks, give the audience who hasn't been reading Tolkien a fuller history or something like that. So really it isn't the hobbit stretched out over three movies." Leonardo pet Eric's hair lightly. "Don't worry your pretty little head about it love. Jackson did an amazing job with lord of the rings. he will make the hobbit look good too." He promised.

"I have no plans. Anywhere you want to go?" Leonardo asked Eric

TRUE LOVE ALWAYS MAKES A MAN BETTER, NO MATTER WHO INSPIRED HIM
+++++++++++
LEO
+++++++++++

FASHION
NOT TRYING TO HARD>

WOLF SHIFTER
LOYAL TO PACK

TWENTY EIGHT

OVER WHELMED
FEELING STUCK

LONELY

MANAGER
OF SKIN DEEP

WITH ERIC
& HAPPILY SO

user posted image
| PM |
Eric Frost
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 11:20 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Eric snorted, showing his annoyance at the movie, he had been rather disappointed – he had not signed on to watch another trilogy, and after spending months avoiding any internet forums that might contain spoilers, or details about the movie, the wolf felt slightly cheated. Now, if he wanted to know the rest, he’d have to watch the other two parts. He did light up, significantly so, when Leo petted his hair.

“You’re just saying that so that I’d stop ranting…it’s working” he joked as the streetlight above them flickered off and on. Casting them for several minutes into darkness as Eric chose that moment to stop walking and to consider Leo’s question. The first thing that popped into Eric’s head was to attempt and to drag Leo into bed again, but they had previously agreed that they would date. Thus he shrugged at the other wolf “Nothing in particular” he confessed as he considered his options.

“What about you? I’m sure you had loads of plans when you were dragging me out of the closet” Eric teased. To be fair the singular reason why he was still not in denial was because Leo was there for him. It was only fair that they would try and at least make some of them true “What is that you would have had us do a year earlier? If memory serves the two of us had…just broached new territory back then” he said as he fondly recalled their last encounter in a hotel room.

“If not that, how about something that you like to do? Feel free to shoot for sky” he said as he spun around to face Leo.

user posted image
| PM |
Leonardo Fidel
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 7:09 PM
|QUOTE |

missing him
Group Icon

'back then it was a blessing to get you to leave the house with me." Leonardo said. "location didn't matter as much as just being with you, trying to show you eric that dating a boy is no different to dating a girl." He sighed, missing the old Eric a little more. he would blush and Leonardo knew what ever shade meant. when to push it, when he had pushed to far. It was odd now having this Eric. He still loved him, completely and utterly but it was almost like this was a completely a different person.

"I'm not really hungry." Leonardo said, trying to think of things they could do. "We can walk down to the lake, just talk." he took the mans hand then, intricate show of fingers lacing together to press his palm to Eric's Palm as they left the cinema itself. "How was your meeting with Celeste?" he asked

+++++++++++
LEO
+++++++++++

FASHION
NOT TRYING TO HARD>

WOLF SHIFTER
LOYAL TO PACK

TWENTY EIGHT

OVER WHELMED
FEELING STUCK

LONELY

MANAGER
OF SKIN DEEP

WITH ERIC
& HAPPILY SO

user posted image
| PM |
Eric Frost
 Posted: Feb 7 2013, 2:33 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

“God I remember…” he said as Leo recalled their first ‘dates’ if one could call them that. They mostly consisted out Leo forceful dragging Eric out of the house and Eric drooling over Leo. To describe the entire thing as a half baked debacle would be fairly accurate. Not on Leo’s part, quite the opposite the man had the patience of a saint; the fault had lain with Eric. Who at the time was simply not quite ready to leave the closet. To be fair he had not been ready to leave a drawer let alone the closet.

He did chuckle at the thought, feeling Leo’s hand wrap itself around his hand “I totally owe you for that” he said bemused “I mean really I totally do owe you for that” he added making his meaning clear.

“The lake? I don’t think I’ve ever been there” he said as he tried to recall since the last time that he was in Seattle “Celeste? Well it went fairly well, felt more like a job interview than anything else really” he explained “Celeste asked me a bunch of questions, I answered, she gave me blessing, gave me a key to a room told me I was more than welcome to stay if I wanted to”

“I moved the rest of my stuff into the place earlier today” the younger wolf elaborated “May have caused some ruckus though, my laptop fell down a flight of stairs as I was moving some stuff, luckily it was still in the backpack, otherwise it would have been broken beyond repair” To be fair Eric’s laptop had taken quite a beating so far, and oddly enough it only tended to take a beating in Seattle…with a shrug Eric attributed it to the weather.

Both men happened to be walk past a small dark section that led into the park, shrubbery obscured them as they were swallowed by the darkness.

user posted image
| PM |
Leonardo Fidel
 Posted: Feb 8 2013, 4:16 AM
|QUOTE |

missing him
Group Icon

"I think your laptops have a death wish." he joked. "seen to many things that can't be unseen." Leonardo joked as they walked towards the natural body of water. He kept hold of the mans hand even though he was still unsure exactly what this relationship was yet. But he didn't want to ask because he wasn't ready for the answer.

"So what is your plan now?" leonardo asked Eric just to keep him talking so he couldn't think to much.

+++++++++++
LEO
+++++++++++

FASHION
NOT TRYING TO HARD>

WOLF SHIFTER
LOYAL TO PACK

TWENTY EIGHT

OVER WHELMED
FEELING STUCK

LONELY

MANAGER
OF SKIN DEEP

WITH ERIC
& HAPPILY SO

user posted image
| PM |
Eric Frost
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 9:59 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Eric chuckled at Leo’s joke “That’s certainly one way to put it” he added as he fully recalled what it was that his laptop had witnessed so far. A whole lot of…them.

Yet despite the lighthearted mood, or at least the mood that Eric was trying to get too, Leo seemed otherwise preoccupied. Almost as if he was half expecting Eric to dart, to run away from him. And Eric, for all intense and purposes, could not blame him. He had already tried to make Leo’s his, although to be fair that was mostly an accident…well sort off, it was done on his wolves behest to be fully fair.

“Well I have a job offer in a small firm here” he explained “They rather like my portfolio and are interested in hiring me as an administrator to one of their Sites. My interview with them is in a few weeks”. Which was pretty much it, Eric the great planner, had no actual plan beyond that. To be fair much of his plans still depended on Leo. “You know I still feel really horrible about…the other night” when he lost control over his wolf and shifted on top of Leo…then continued with the intercourse. “So I do want to make that up to you” he said as came to a full stop, still holding Leo’s hand as he did so. There were no streetlights here, it was almost completely dark, save for a few ambient lights or the occasional passing car or bicycle.

With a most mischievous smirk, Eric pushed Leo into the shrubbery. He kept nudging Leo into the grass and plants without any actual explanation till the two bumped into a tree. He gave Leo a brief peck on his lips and then did something that the old Eric had never before done in his life: he started undoing Leo’s belt.

A second later and Eric was kneeling down, having yanked Leo’s pants down and fully exposed the man to the chilly night air.

user posted image
| PM |
Leonardo Fidel
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 2:55 PM
|QUOTE |

missing him
Group Icon

It was when they kissed that Leonardo noticed the most changes in Eric. The stronger wolf wasn't all that had changed. Leonardo didn't know if it was his memory playing tricks on him or if it really had changed that much that Leonardo barely recognised the style as something Eric would do. it made Leonardo not believe that Eric had spent the last year alone. And at the same time he couldn't ignore him because this was Eric and Leonardo loved him embarrassingly.

he felt the tree hit his back and he still didn't stop him. He muttered a yes when he felt hands fumble with his belt, feeling his cock grow in anticipation. And then the cool wind hit him and Leonardo came to his senses. He pushed Eric away and put himself away, rebuttoning the jeans he wore but he left the belt undone as he looked down at Eric, not quite believing he had stopped him.

"Eric I don't want us to just be sex." leonardo said. "If that is all your interested in then I think I might have to make some tough choices." And the choices would not go in their favour. "If that is all you came back for then you might be disappointed." Leonardo didn't have sex freely. He rarely did it without a real relationship attached and right now he didn't feel like they were in a relationship. Eric didn't have rights to his body. he had lost that trust when he left for so long without a word.

+++++++++++
LEO
+++++++++++

FASHION
NOT TRYING TO HARD>

WOLF SHIFTER
LOYAL TO PACK

TWENTY EIGHT

OVER WHELMED
FEELING STUCK

LONELY

MANAGER
OF SKIN DEEP

WITH ERIC
& HAPPILY SO

user posted image
| PM |
Eric Frost
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 4:09 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Eric was about to take Leo into his mouth, his breath brushed against the other man’s growing member, Leo muttered something along the lines of ‘yes’ and then as he was about to perform the deed… Leo pushed him back. Ungraciously Eric landed onto his ass, and he looked up at Leo in the half-light of the night. He could not make out Leo’s face, or his features, the shadows swallowed those parts of Leo’s face – leaving Eric only to guess as to Leo’s state of mind.

A second later his feelings caught up with him. The rejection felt like a cold knife in his knife, a deep sinking feeling weld up in his chest. It was not his wolf, although the creature remained fully alert, paying close attention to the sudden shift and the sudden change in the dynamic of the relationship – almost like an animal ready to pounce.

“I…I…” he stuttered as he remained on the ground

“I try talking to you…” he said sadly, the hurt was audible in his voice “…but you’re always so sad and then I remember that I am…well partly to blame for that” he explained. He was not as arrogant to take the entire blame for the last year for himself. Quite the opposite. But he knew what he did do. “And I can’t take that back, no matter what I do or how I do it…so I thought that if I…”

He left the rest of the sentence unspoken as he hugged his legs, remaining on the ground, right where he had landed a few moments ago. Then he panicked.

“Not to say that I don’t enjoy…you and me…well having…making love, cause I really do it’s just I’m afraid that you’ll…and…and…” he continued to stutter as he looked up at Leo again. His face mostly said it all – the fear of being alone, the hurt, the want, the need , the love. Most importantly it also said just how afraid he was to lose the werewolf. A moment later he looked down at Leo’s feet again, at a loss for words.

He might have come back stronger, more sure of himself, but under all of that he was still just Eric. Now it was more visible then ever before.

user posted image
| PM |
Leonardo Fidel
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 5:08 PM
|QUOTE |

missing him
Group Icon

Leonardo sat beside him in the grass because the rejection was for sex and not for the man. he really hoped Eric saw the difference between it but as far as Leonardo was concerned there was a huge difference. "I have a right to be sad Eric. You think a blow job in the park is going to make everything ok?" he asked.

"You left me and Kari went to the rats, and Nicole died Eric. She died and I had to deal with her arrangements because no one else was ready to see her things not being used. Annika was kicked from the pack and pregnant, and leaving her unprotected hurted me and my wolf more then you walking away because if anything happened to her then I could never forgive himself. Thorn was killed protecting Quinn from an arse hole. The pack is fucked up and Camden has a crush on me which I am not sure how to deal with. And just when I sell the bar and get a tattoo shop you show up and you think fucking me, marking me and then giving me moon lit blow jobs is going to fix the months of worry well Eric you are more fucked up then I am." Leonardo let out a shaky breath and rubbed his eyes.

'I feel all this pressure to do things and I do them for the pack because who else is going to do it but I don't need to accept all the things you do Eric because we are supposed to be partners and all you do is demand from me. I forgave you a lot before Eric but I can't do dramatic right now. You need to see leaving me is wrong and you need to acknowledge that you hurt me and forcing a connection is only pushing me further away Eric. I don't want to leave but your not making me feel good about us. And right now us is the only good I have to cling too."

+++++++++++
LEO
+++++++++++

FASHION
NOT TRYING TO HARD>

WOLF SHIFTER
LOYAL TO PACK

TWENTY EIGHT

OVER WHELMED
FEELING STUCK

LONELY

MANAGER
OF SKIN DEEP

WITH ERIC
& HAPPILY SO

user posted image
| PM |
Eric Frost
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 2:40 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

“Of course I get that” Eric said almost immediately after Leo said that a blowjob was just not about to cut it. Eric was not an idiot he knew that sex could not fix everything, far from it, but at this point he only ever saw that as a way to connect with Leo. Hence his rather aggressive attempts to get Leo to crawl into bed with him. He wanted to reconnect with Leo but he just could not figure out how to do so. “I just…”

He placed a hand on Leo’s knee, it was not a sexual gesture far from it he was just trying to comfort the other man. “…I don’t want to put more pressure on you, nor do I want us to be just sex, I just…” he was once more looking for the right words.

Eric let Leo talk, let the man tell him all of his grievances and pains. It was those that he wanted to hear after all. Most of all Eric wished that he could take all of them way, that he could reach out and yank the bad memories out of Leo’s head and just throw them away. But he was a werewolf and not a magician so he would have to do things the old fashioned way. That was what Eric wanted after all.

“I know” he said finally “I never said that what I did was right or acceptable in any way” he agreed with the other wolf. “And I cannot tell you how sorry I am that that happened, nor how sorry I am that I was not here when all of the other stuff happened” He placed his palm on Leo’s cheek gently caressing the man’s face as he turned his face to face him, once more making more of a wolf move then a human show of affection.

“What do you need?” he asked finally “I just want to help you…make things better between us and not just bus but to make things easier for you in general, but I just don’t know what to do, so what do you need?” he asked honestly as he attempted to reach out to the other wolf. He did so not for the drama, not because he wanted to do something on his schedule, but because he wanted to know Leo’s thoughts and feelings. To truly take a first step in a very long road that was ahead of them.

He waited for Leo to reply for the longest time.

“I would like to visit their graves” he said after what felt like an eternity “Ash and Nicole’s and all of the others” It might have been a peculiar request as far as those went – but Eric never really got to say goodbye.

user posted image
| PM |
Leonardo Fidel
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 3:43 AM
|QUOTE |

missing him
Group Icon

he cuddled into his side, giving over to the pets and attention and finally having something positive to cling to in a dark world. He thought maybe he was going to get the attention that he needed, that he was being refused lately. And then he felt the frown and his heart rate rose in a bad way. he pulled away from Eric.

"Why are we even doing this Eric? if I have to feed you scraps on how to look after me, then what are we even doing together? I can take care of myself." Leonardo stood up from the grass. "I'm going home Eric. You want to know what I need Eric? I need a real partner. Someone to take care of me when I need it, and encourage me and love me. Not just take me for everything I have." Leonardo shook his head.

"I made excuses for you before Eric because you were just new at all of this and I thought maybe you just kept distance to pretend what we had between us wasn't real but maybe you are just a selfish prick Eric. Someone who just looks after himself and useless it helps you then you aren't interested. You marked me because you were selfish. You brought us together in this crazy metaphysical way without even a thought of how it would make me feel." he knew he was causing a scene but Leonardo didn't care. He was sick of everyones emotional baggage and no one picking up his.

+++++++++++
LEO
+++++++++++

FASHION
NOT TRYING TO HARD>

WOLF SHIFTER
LOYAL TO PACK

TWENTY EIGHT

OVER WHELMED
FEELING STUCK

LONELY

MANAGER
OF SKIN DEEP

WITH ERIC
& HAPPILY SO

user posted image
| PM |
Eric Frost
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 4:50 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Tonight seemed to be taking a turn for the worse by the minute – quite the minute. For a moment everything seemed fine and the next everything seemed worse. To say that he was on an emotional rollercoaster was an understatement of the year.

He knew that things were going to be difficult when he and Leo attempted to rekindle their relationship, but all of a sudden things were being thrown into his face that he did not even know were an issue. What the hell was going on here? Sadness, concern turned into anger as Leo called him a prick. Granted Eric was not the most stable of people, and more often than not did he not pick up the more subtle cues around him – but he had never been selfish. Not on purpose at least and Leo was not the only person that could yell around here.

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!” he snapped as he too got up on his feet. The smell of wolf around him “I never asked you to make excuses for me! Besides you knew what you were getting yourself into the day you met me, what did you think that I would be like?” he said angrily as he recalled the day they first met. Especially as he felt as if that was being thrown back at him “I was new and basically alone in a weird town, dealing with the fact that I was a new wolf and dealing with the fact that I was gay – of course I came loaded with the mother lode of freaking baggage!”

“Am I sorry that I asked for much of you? Yes and no” he said “It helped me, in ways I cannot even begin to explain to you and in ways that I will never forget, am I sorry that you felt the strain of that…yes I am”

“As for the metaphysical bond…I could say that it was my wolf, and that I did not think…but that would be an excuse” he said as he recalled the night from a few days prior “I came back to fix things and to mend our relationship, it was the only reason I came back, now I grant you the mark was…much, much bigger then what I thought of doing but it was something that I did thought about”

“Was that selfish of me? Perhaps, but to be honest I really cannot imagine my life without you in it” he confessed

“I love you” he said as he entered Leo’s personal space. He was close enough to touch him, to feel his wolf as Eric’s own remained buried deeply in his chest. “That’s not going to change, ever” as he could not make up his mind if he should touch the other wolf or not. Eric gently placed his hand on Leo’s shoulder, tentatively so, almost afraid that the other man might explode if he touched him. He just wanted to take the hurt away, to somehow fix this. If his human self was not going to help, his wolf might.

Thus he just reached out and hugged him. More than willing to take on whatever weight Leo was carrying.

user posted image
| PM |
Leonardo Fidel
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 5:53 AM
|QUOTE |

missing him
Group Icon

"I love you too Eric and that is why this hurts when you can't just admit, you can't even see how you hurt me." Leonardo took the hug but he didn't hug the man back because he wasn't ready to forgive him yet because he still didn't see what he did was wrong. He pulled back first though from the embrace.

"Do you see how what you said was rude? Do you even understand it Eric? I am mourning the death of three friends. I am under a lot of stress and right now I don't feel like I have a friend in the world right now Eric and what did you say? You want to see their grave sites. Did you think about how that would make me feel?" he asked Eric

+++++++++++
LEO
+++++++++++

FASHION
NOT TRYING TO HARD>

WOLF SHIFTER
LOYAL TO PACK

TWENTY EIGHT

OVER WHELMED
FEELING STUCK

LONELY

MANAGER
OF SKIN DEEP

WITH ERIC
& HAPPILY SO

user posted image
| PM |
Eric Frost
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 6:31 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Eric had not thought about it like that. Not quite, he had wanted to see their graves to say goodbye. He had not thought that Leo himself had not been quite over it himself. For Eric the pain was still new, and raw, but it obviously was the same for Leo. Eric did not say anything to Leo as the man asked him a question. He just nodded, not feeling right that Leo was pulling away from him. To be fair he did not want to say anything, he was afraid that he might say the wrong thing.

He just wanted to hug Leo again and not hurt him in any form and way.

“I am your friend” he said as his hands continued resting on Leo’s hips. “Friend, lover and I hope that sometime down the road, we can be something even more” he said as he looked ever so intently on Leo’s chest, avoiding his eyes. He could not take the hurt look that was probably on his face, yet he forced himself to look up anyway.

“I can be an idiot, and I can be a moron but that does not change that I would jump off a cliff for you” he said as he took hold of Leo’s hands, his own gently enfolding Leo’s as he did so.

user posted image
| PM |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |