Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Worth a Shot, [Open]
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 7:25 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 244

Harrison slipped a hand down her body and settled under her arse to keep her close to him. Already he was getting hard, not completely but it was starting. And Harrison knew she would be able to feel it which only made him smile more. "Oh babe, trust me you have never done this before." Harrison promised her before lips met.

There was nothing gentle in the kiss. Harrison was demanding and strong, holding the girl close with his tongue sliding against hers. he never seemed satisfied and would silent beg her for more, always more. He would never find peace until he was screw her but if the kiss was anything to go by then the sex wasn't going to be to gentle either.

He found her half finished drink and pressed it to her lips, got her to finish it. "can't be wasteful." Harrison joked, taking the now empty bottle. Plus he knew her drinking that much this quickly would make her head spin a little which was exactly what he wanted for this. "Come on, I wanna show you something." he whispered and carried her through the water to the edge. The pool almost met the edge of the building, about half a meter separated them.

He put her on that small ledge, her legs still wrapped around him. "You sure you done this before?" he asked her, kissing her inner thigh and working slowly up her pale skin.

I CAN NEVER FIGHT FOR MYSELF, BUT FOR OTHERS I COULD KILL
+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
WITH NO SHIRT

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Isobel Nelson
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 10:05 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Cindy

Member No.: 294

As well as she knew how to – and while she was no newcomer to this, she clearly lacked all the skills the fox had – Isobel gave him her all back in the kiss, chasing his tongue with hers and moaning into his mouth as she used the hand at the back of his neck for leverage, pulling herself in tighter and rocking her hips against him in the same movement while her legs clung around his middle, his hand on her arse holding her close as well.

She finished the remainder of her drink without question at his bequest. That was the problem with the mixes, they were so sweet and so easy to drink, sometimes they just tasted like soft drink and you forgot they actually had alcohol in them. But the alcohol in them was going to her head, just as it so easily does with the first couple, and her world was getting furry around the edges.

So enthralled was she with him and with placing light kisses along his jaw as he moved them through the pool, it didn’t register to begin with where he’d placed her. When she did finally realise, Isobel actually gasped, her legs gripping him slightly tighter and her hand going to clutch the edge and steady herself, like with the barest movement, one small touch and she would lose her balance and topple. They were so high up every time she braved a glance it made her dizzy and she had to stop.

Isobel needed him now, needed him because if he wasn’t there she was going to fall. But it was more than that. It was exciting and thrilling and her heart was thumping in her chest and she wanted him inside her right now so dangerously close to the edge. Words were forming in her head to answer his question, that yes, she’d done this before, but no, not like this, and that this divine torture was killing her. In the end, none of that would make themselves into words, and her voice was back to whimpering, pleading, as all she got out was a, “Please.”

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 12:24 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

The fox chuckled, enjoying her reaction. But he knew from experience that there just wasn't enough space to have sex on that little ledge. Not the way he did it anyway. But he did know from his nights with Elisha that two supernatural beings could manoeuvre it so sex could happen just outside the water. But Harrison knew that this girl couldn't hold himself up. And Harrison wasn't fox enough to support her weight, his own and give her the screwing she thought she needed.

he pulled himself up and out of the water still between her legs. The water rushed off him and hit the pool as he leant into her body. "baby girl you are in such a rush." he told her, nuzzling her cheek. Even with the chill he had managed to get completely hard while in the water because he was looking to make an impression even if she was a random girl. She was probably going to gossip and he had a reputation already to maintain.

He kissed her again, slower this time still holding himself up on his hands so everything came from his mouth and Harrison not caring about personal space. "Scoot closer. We might make this work.' He was always happy to try anything once and just because Grace couldn't get the position to work didn't mean this girl couldn't.

+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
WITH NO SHIRT

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Isobel Nelson
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 2:18 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

If he wasn’t a fox and he hadn’t been so warm, she would have sworn he was a Belle himself. Maybe it was because he screwed the vampires for his living and he just knew how good he was or that he knew the kind of effect he had on her, on women in general. Either way, as brief as it was, that laughter tickled across her skin did not exactly help her cause any, or her composure.

A short shake of her head she had to stop and pinch her eyes closed for a moment as it gave her a head rush, but she’d found her voice again and she smiled at him to reply with, “Can you blame a girl?” Feeling braver than before, maybe it was from the alcohol, Isobel lifted her hand away from its death-grip on the ledge so the only thing holding her there or giving her any sense of stability was her legs wrapped around the fox still.

With both her hands free, she roamed them across his chest, his body, and when he kissed her again, she reached down between them to stroke the length of his shaft, just the once before she released him and her hands were moved. One hand hooked around his neck like earlier and the other flat against his chest to steady herself, she scooted in closer to him and the pool and away from the ledge. “Better?”

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 2:44 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

It was obvious just how often she didn't do this. the water meant any natural lubricant they might had was washed away and Harrison couldn't exactly get her going manually with him positioned like this. His legs were still in the water after all. If she had been shifter he would have let her half hang off the ledge but he couldn't risk it. An under age girl he could bluff off. A dead girl was bad for business and his livelihood depended on good business. He was out of the water just enough to expose his cock and the tops of thighs and not much else.

She wiggled in closer and Harrison felt the head of his cock brush her sex and he needed the angle. biting his bottom lip he held himself up on one hand, taking her extra weight as he did. Reaching between them he gripped himself and angled for her sex. She was tight, unbelievably tight that made Harrison close his eyes. nothing more then a couple of drinks and some kissing was the only foreplay she got, but Harrison knew she could take it. She might even like it. She would definitely remember it.

Balancing on two hands again, Isobel hanging off his neck and torso Harrison rocked his hips back and forth, small but determined thrusts that begged her open inch by inch. it was good work though to feel her open up to him like this. His lips found her shoulder, neck, collar, any part of her skin that he could reach and layered her with kisses and bites to get those juices working as nature intended, so when he finally thrusted fully into her it stopped feeling so dry and instead her pussy was slick and ready.

+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
WITH NO SHIRT

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Isobel Nelson
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 9:13 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

It barely registered with Isobel the awkwardness or the strain of the movements on him. He was a shifter; he could handle it, right? It wasn’t as if the alcohol could be attributed to her lack of worry though – she’d only had two, while she was happy and only human so it was getting to her, she was hardly off her face. The whole escalation of the evening had her on a high better than what the vodka could hope to give her, the speed at which she had gone from her original plan of trying to sneak into the place underage, to hooking up with this fox, to being this close to having him inside her on the very brink of the building.

Of course she was expecting it, waiting for it even, but still she sucked in a gasp of air when he actually entered her, and she unknowingly mimicked him by biting down on her own lower lip – hard. He felt so good stretching her open, even through the slightest discomfort of her body not caught up with her brain, but every push into her only felt better, brought the wetness she already knew she felt, moved easier and reached more of her.

She was moaning by the time he was really thrusting into her, surroundings almost entirely forgotten for the attentions he was lavishing on her. One hand clutched at the back of his neck, fingers digging into the wet curls of his hair, and she arched her back forward into him, moving into his mouth and his kisses, her hips angled to meet his thrusts, cock sliding into her and hitting all the right spots in just the best way.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 9:49 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Once he got started he realised that with a little tweaking this could actually work. His arms weren't asking yet and Isobel was a responsive lover, holding onto him and rocking her body against every thrust to made him quickly realise that it was grace and not the position that was flawed. Each thrust moved the water, creating little waves that hit the side of the pool and occasionally splash up against her thighs and sides.

"By the way...' he said between thrusts. "names Harry, you know if you feel the need to scream my name baby girl." he told her, bent over her body and feeling the cool breeze of Seattle wash over him, the lights and sounds of the streets mixing with their sounds of pleasure so high up off the ground but if she got a little louder some of the shifters still in line might be able to hear her. Now that might be fun. Harrison thrusted a little harder into her body, faster and more direct.

+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
WITH NO SHIRT

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Isobel Nelson
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 6:04 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Harry; the fox had a name. Still with his smooth talking it made Isobel smile, but she didn’t offer her own name in return. Baby girl, sweetheart, they sounded much better spoken from his lips than her actual name would, she was quite sure of it. At least for now. Maybe later, after, before she passed out, or before she snuck back home, then she’d tell him who she was.

To Harry’s luck, or his credit, because it was his doing causing it after all, Isobel had never been a quiet partner, never shy to direct where it felt good, or to express her pleasure in moans and words when it was just right. With her hand in his hair, she pulled herself up close to meet him and brought his lips to hers in a kiss all full of hunger and no holding back, only cut short because she was desperate for air. Her head bowed as his tempo increased, she pleaded, urged him still faster and harder, doing her best to keep up with the pace.

Her orgasm hit her like a freight train, silently growing and building up until it overwhelmed her, she writhed against him and she did cry out his name, only partly thought of for his benefit, with a couple of choice swear words in there too, because while she was a lady, she could still curse when she needed to. Fingers dug into his shoulder where they lay, and only now were her legs beginning to protest from being wrapped around his middle so long, but she didn’t dare move as she tried to catch up to her breathing and ride the wave down, what felt like every inch of her electrified and sensitive.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 6:21 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

he loved a girl who didn't try and hide her pleasure. harrison worked hard to make every thrust count towards the ending goal and the only way he could make sure that happened was if the girl told him. Directions he didn't need. harrison knew how to fuck, but he did like the pants, gasps, when he nails dug into his skin... He didn't need to know her to understand orgasm was close and he pounded into her body as hard as he dared.

His orgasm own came quickly after hers. the intensity of the position got the better of him and Harrison couldn't hold himself up forever. The sounds of the city, the clutch of her body and the intensity of the position brought him to orgasm while he was buried deep inside her. Harrison shivered, grunting with the effort of it but quickly brought himself out of that high by slipping out of her and back into the pool.

he took Isobel with him, pulled her under the water but together they came up quick, the fox laughing as he blinked water out of his eyes. He held her against his body mostly because he wasn't sure how she might react to... well just about everything she had been doing since he stole her out of the line. He kissed her lips and jaw, loosening his grip so she could get free if she wanted too.

"And that my darling is not the regular Pulse experience." He spoke into her skin. "fuck, I'm hungry. You want food?" he asked

+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
WITH NO SHIRT

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Isobel Nelson
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 11:13 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She gave a little squeak of surprise when he tugged her into the water again, but she was laughing with him as they surfaced, her hands up out of the water to push her hair back from her face, and her legs relishing being stretched out long once more, toes pointed and wading slowly back and forth against his legs in the water. The temperature felt like it had dropped even since she’d first jumped into the pool. It wasn’t freezing cold, but the water was definitely cooler against her skin.

Along that vein, she was in no great rush to move from Harry’s warmth, her arms draped loosely across his shoulders. But neither did she want to be one of those girls; clingy and needy and reading far too much into the sex that was just sex. She wouldn’t be that, didn’t want him to think of her as the desperate girl with daddy issues. Not that he knew that. And now she was over thinking her own predicament.

“I could go for some food,” she replied, grinning at his words. In truth, she’d lost her appetite rather promptly earlier and had hardly eaten; she could do with something now, even if it was more akin to a midnight snack. “Have you got that hidden away in the little shed, too?”

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 2:14 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He looked at the shed and chuckled. "There is a bar-be-que in there but I don't cook." He told her. "I have a better plan." He left her for the edge of the pool actually grunting as he pulled himself out of the water, his muscles locking in the position he had been in a moment ago before he followed through and went for his clothes. Shaking his arms, flexing his muscles to will them to move he bent to get his phone.

He called someone, ordered some chicken skewers, fries and a garden salad for two and hung up without so much as a thanks to the person he had called. "Lucien keeps a kitchen stocked for the people who need food." He told her, dropping his cell back to his pile of clothes and sitting back on the edge of the pool, grabbing himself one of her drinks that still sat pool side.

"Second time I tried that." he pointed to the far edge where he had just screwed her. "First time it worked. Congrats baby girl. You might just make it in the world." He offered his drink in a toast before finishing half of the bottle in one sip.

+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
WITH NO SHIRT

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Isobel Nelson
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 5:41 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Isobel stayed in the water while he left the pool and went for his phone, happy to watch him move for a moment before she was tipping her head back, drenching her hair and running her hands over it again. It was mostly still in the braided pony she’d put it up in, but the water helped tame all the loose strays. She was at the side with her fingertips holding the edge by the time he returned and sat down.

“Makes sense when your staff eats food, not people.” It was similar at the hotel, although the kitchen was mostly there for guests, and staff by association. But Isobel was nowhere near as important in the serving line as she liked to think she was. Climbing out of the pool to sit on the edge beside him, she grabbed one of the drinks for herself, opening it on her own this time and playing with the lid in her other hand.

More out of habit, she followed her gaze where he indicated, and it still gave her a thrill as to what they’d been doing only minutes before. Meeting his toast, she tipped back her bottle for a drink, nowhere near as large a sip as his. “Why thank you, good to know I might just be able to sleep my way to the top.” She grinned, clearly taking a dig or a tease at herself, although it undoubtedly gave her a kind of ego boost to know that she’d managed the position when another one of his conquests hadn’t. “Who do I have to screw next to get higher in the world then?”

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 5:56 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Hey don't knock it babe. I didn't do much except screw around in the right circle and now look at me. Fucking pretty blonde things in a private garden on top of the hottest club in the city. And I get paid to do it.' He told her with a wink. Well not exactly paid to sleep with her but he got a decent wage along with all the perks of living at Pulse all because elisha needed food and sex. Overall he was pretty pleased with himself. "And to think I was almost your regular Joe Blow before I got infected.' he told her.

"Nothing wrong with sleeping yourself to where you are comfortable Love, the problems come up when you get there and have fucking clue what to do with the new power." He laughed as if he might have been talking about himself or someone he knew quite well who had done just that. "Sleeping with me was a good start to your new found career. We will play the party circuit together and make a real mess.' he joked certain she wasn't serious but if she was well he might as well let her know she had made a good friend.

+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
WITH NO SHIRT

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
Isobel Nelson
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 8:03 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

“Careful,” she couldn’t wipe the smile off her face that said what had started out as a concept for her to mock, he made sound positively enticing. “The way you sell it might give an impressionable girl bad ideas.” Did it bother her that she was talking about herself as an object of sex, using her body to further herself in a shady world? It didn’t seem to. Especially not when she was working off Harry as her example of doing just that and his living in the lap of luxury as a result.

Stretching her legs out just over the surface of the water, she let them drop back in with a light splash and grinned as she said, “Now that’s hardly fair, you can party longer and harder than I could ever manage.” While it didn’t mean she didn’t do her damnedest to keep up as best she could – most of her friends in New York were shifters, it was just how she grew up – her tolerance for alcohol was only human and therefore only limited.

“I’m Isobel,” she finally gave him her name, seemed kind of appropriate as she took a swig of her drink, but she quickly pulled it away from her lips to add with another smile, “But don’t stop with the names.”

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Harrison Lee
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 8:32 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"When I start calling you by name babe, then you know your in trouble." He leant in to kiss her and it was sudden and intense, the fox pushing her limits and only stopped when he heard the doors to the elevator open. He wiggled his eyebrows at her before getting up from his seat by the pool and greeted a blonde haired boy "Thanks for the food handsome." he said and pressed his lips to the other mans cheek, taking the plates from Lachlan and setting them down on the ground.

if he was shy about being nude around this new person he didn't show it. "Lachlan this is my friend Isobel." He introduced them. Lachlan smiled and waved. "Does Lucien know you are here?" Lachlan asked her and Harrison interrupted. "of course he does babe. You think I would just some strange girl in here without telling him first?" Harrison lied and Lachlan just smiled and nodded. "of course. Will she be here for breakfast?" "Don't think so, but I'll let you know." Again lachlan just nodded, accepting what he was told after a quick wave to Isobel he left the garden.

"Weird kid that one." Harrison said once they were alone again. He grabbed another six pack of drinks from the fridge and settled back against at the side of the pool. he picked up the chicken skewer from his plate, dipping it in the satay mix before eating. "But he is a good cook."

+++++++++++
HARRY
+++++++++++

FASHION
WITH NO SHIRT

FOX SHIFTER

FEEDING ELISHA
WITH BLOOD & BODY

TWENTY THREE

PARTY BOY
& NEVER GOING TO STOP

SINGLE
& HAPPY

| PM |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |