Pretty Much Mostly Promised, [Aria/Cam]
Cameron Nelson
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 12:59 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Cindy

Member No.: 220

As was maybe, hopefully, probably likely but not really sure depending on the reactions of others, promised, Cameron had turned up to see Aria at her place after they’d decided earlier in the day they were going through with her pregnancy and he’d then had to tell his daughter and his vampire. Granted, by the time he drove to hers and parked up out the front it was almost midnight and a new day as well as a good half hour past the short message that he’d sent her to say he’d be around soon. That was the daughter’s fault and/or antics that delayed him.

He’d changed his outfit since he’d last seen Aria, the jeans different but the same in that they were his basic staple bottoms, and instead of the button-up shirt that looked more professional during the day, it was just a plain t-shirt over those, nothing else layering that because he just didn’t find the night cold enough for it. Even with the hour it was, he hadn’t been here before and it was only polite, so he knocked on the door, and when Aria came to let him in, Cam flashed her a grin. “Sorry I’m late, but I made it. And in one piece, too.” Aside from the message that read more or less along the lines of, ‘fine, see you soon’ (in the form of strict man-code texting that explained not a thing), he hadn’t dropped any clues as to how each talk had gone, but judging from the fact that he’d turned up and his mood wasn’t soured, it can’t have gone terribly badly, right?

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Aria Zayne
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 1:29 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 94

she really didn't think that Cameron was going to come over because well lets face it, if Vengadise didn't talk his ear off about the danger of unprotected sex and bastard children then Isobel was sure to give him the mother of all glaring and pouting after she finished yelling and carrying on. Aria was pretty sure she wouldn't be seeing Cameron for a few days while he got his life back to normal so she was curled up on the couch, eating chocolate and watch a movie when she got his text. Thank god he sent her that text.

Because when he arrived she was dressed to receive him. She had been in a tank top and sweats, now she wore one of her nicer lingerie sets, covering up in a black and white lined robe that still showed off her legs. The heating was on inside so she didn't feel cold until she heard the door bell. Happily she grabbed Cameron and pulled him inside out of the chill of Seattle. She followed her usual greeting, kissing his mouth while both hands grabbed the front of his shirt for balance.

"I'm really glad you could make it." and she meant it. She didn't realise how much she meant it until she said it. "I was worried they would have torn you apart.' she joked, leading Cameron into the living room, rushing to turn off her movie. "Can I get you something? Sheri keeps everything for clients and guests. We have water, sparkling water, coke, wine, beer..." she starting listing them from memory.

BLOOD ALONE MOVES THE WHEELS OF HISTORY
+++++++++++
ARIA
+++++++++++

FASHION
COVERED UP IN SILK

BLOOD MAGE
SOMETHING RARE

THIRTY FOUR
ALTHOUGH THE ID SAYS DIFFERENTLY

PERSONAL DONOR
BUT FOR HOW MUCH LONGER?

DATING SHERIDAN
SINCE 27TH APRIL, 2012

VOODOO FAITH

SCREWING AROUND WITH CAMERON
SINCE 2ND DECEMBER, 2012

EXPECTANT MOTHER
DUE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2013

| PM |
Cameron Nelson
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 2:21 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Aria was always a vision, and what she wore to greet him only had his smile plastered on more permanently as she brought him in and kissed him, his hands feeling the silk-over-silk material at her waist and wondering just what was encasing her body underneath the robe. But he could be a patient man. He was glad too that he’d dressed down more, because even now he still felt over-dressed compared to her, although she was in the comfort of her own home. It might not have had quite the same effect if he’d travelled over in his boxers and a robe. He didn’t even have a robe.

“They were this close.” And it wasn’t even that much of an exaggeration, although he was distracted from elaborating any further for the time being as Aria led him into the house. The style or extent vampires went to furnish their spaces always intrigued him, and the luxury of Sheridan’s home was no exception. “Can I just get a beer?” It would do nothing to him other than the taste, but even so, old habits of drinking were hard to break, it was like a common thing to do, and he would be able to explain his evening over it. As she went to get him his drink, he took a seat on one of the sofas with too many cushions, and felt a pang of guilt for a moment because he was going to be drinking, and she couldn’t. Well, it wasn’t like he was going to make it a regular thing.

When she was on her way back to him with his drink and his eyes easily drank in her body, the way her legs extended long from the bottom of her robe, he asked, “When are you due, anyway? I told them September, maybe October.”

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Aria Zayne
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 2:56 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Aria had no problem fetching things for Cameron. Servitude was something she had been doing her entire life in one form or another. Now it was just routine and Aria acted without even thinking about it. She brought him a beer, taking off the cap and took a seat opposite him, but close. she had a water of bottle for herself but she didn't open it yet. she didn't mind him drinking and leaving her without. She didn't even consider it.

She put her hand on his leg and had a bit of an extra thrill of having Cameron in her house. She never really had people back here, not even Lacey if Lacey could help it. Sitting sideways her robe split to show off more of her leg and she didn't hide it. Cameron had seen her naked more times then he saw her dressed. "I'm at about eight weeks now." God had it really been that long already without her even realising it? She hated to think of all the times she had been out drinking on this baby.

"So around mid September. The doctor told me the 19th but they never show up on time." she would She told Cameron. "Is Vengadise excited?" she would ask about the nicer option first, let him work up to Isobel. Aria thought the vampire was the less scary of the two.

+++++++++++
ARIA
+++++++++++

FASHION
COVERED UP IN SILK

BLOOD MAGE
SOMETHING RARE

THIRTY FOUR

PERSONAL DONOR
BUT FOR HOW MUCH LONGER?

DATING SHERIDAN
SINCE 27TH APRIL, 2012

VOODOO FAITH

SINCE 2ND DECEMBER, 2012

EXPECTANT MOTHER
DUE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2013

| PM |
Cameron Nelson
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 3:39 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Cam thanked her for the beer and tipped it back for a swig almost as soon as he’d received it, swallowing the mouthful harsher than he’d meant to when she said how far along she was. Why any of it should come as a surprise was beyond him, he’d already come to the realisation that this was very, very real, but shit, eight weeks. That was close enough to a quarter of the way through already. It felt like it should have only been a week or two along since that was how long they’d known. But of course that would never make sense, there had to be something there in the first place to give a positive test. “Close enough then,” he nodded. “If it turns up late it’ll be a Christmas baby.”

Another drink as Aria asked about the vampire first, cleverly, and finally the unimpressed look started to appear on his face, toned down and clearly directed at others, but just there under the surface. “Try; chiding and amused as hell.” God she was a bitch. Why was he friends with her again? Rarely did Cameron feel the need to swear at people. About people maybe, or swearing in general where it fit, sure, but very seldom at others. Christ did she push him though, like when she’d chosen to ask, ‘You do know what a condom is, don’t you, Cameron?’ “Lecturing me like she’s some damn saint and that much more mature than I am.” A sigh and a shake of his head. “From that to finding humour in it because she knows how well I did at it the first time, then to actually caring how I was doing in all of this,” although that part was short-lived, “And finally politics and work, because you’re with Sheridan, and she doesn’t want to lose me at work.”

A short sip that worked as a pause, he summed it up with, “Selfish damn pain in the ass. Told her that, too.” Well, not the selfish bit; he did actually enjoy having a paying job, thank you very much, but the rest. It was no less of a reaction than what he’d been expecting from the vampire though, really. Stupid as it was, she still looked out for him. Sometimes it was just misery getting that point across.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Aria Zayne
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 5:50 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Aria pet his hand, feeling sympathetic for him but she was feeling uneasy about talking to Sheridan. She hadn't done it yet and she would need to soon before gossip made the rounds and somehow he got told. But maybe she could put it off a few more days. "She is probably a little bit jealous." she told Cameron. "She can have all the unprotected sex she wants and not be as unlucky as we are." She smiled though, hoping he understood she was teasing. Yeah, neither of them were ready for this child and no way was it planned but they could work past that.

"I understand that she needs you there. You can tell her that I'm the sharing the kind. I'm not even insiting that you make an honest woman out of me." She paused with a sudden concern. "She didn't try and force you into that did she? How old is Ven?" she asked. Age gave away a lot on how a vampire would react to news. Which was why she terrified for Sheridan. He was so traditional. She was sure Cynthia was off getting married as they spoke.

+++++++++++
ARIA
+++++++++++

FASHION
COVERED UP IN SILK

BLOOD MAGE
SOMETHING RARE

THIRTY FOUR

PERSONAL DONOR
BUT FOR HOW MUCH LONGER?

DATING SHERIDAN
SINCE 27TH APRIL, 2012

VOODOO FAITH

SINCE 2ND DECEMBER, 2012

EXPECTANT MOTHER
DUE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2013

| PM |
Cameron Nelson
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 2:20 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

A short laugh that was without his heart in it, he took another short drink, and just like that the bottle of beer was finished too quick. Leaning forward, he put the empty bottle on the table, though he didn’t ask for another as he stayed resting forward on his knees to explain, “I told her not to tell a soul, either.” So in short, Sheridan. Not that he expected Vengadise to seek him out or if the man was even doing business while he was away, but it was important to draw that line with her. “It’ll be public knowledge soon enough, but you know, until then.” He shrugged. “How’re you feeling about telling Sheridan?” Cam was well aware that was going to be a tougher conversation than he’d ever had to worry about; after all his vampire was only his friend.

Cameron had extracted himself from the conversation with Ven when it had turned to work, for a number of reasons. She knew damn well he wouldn’t up and desert her, but in the same he was his own man and no vampire’s pet to own. Plus, he and Aria were still figuring this out themselves; they at least had a few months to decide best they could how it was all going to work.

He had to think about it when Aria asked the vampire’s age, roughly work it out with when he’d known her; she’d been around the century mark then and Isobel had been around school age, so, “Hundred fifteen, maybe? Somewhere around that. But no, she didn’t. She asked, but she didn’t push it.”

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Aria Zayne
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 3:07 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Every time I think about it I feel sick." She told the wolf, reaching for her bottle of water and taking a sip from it. She wanted to say they wouldn't have to worry about telling people and people finding out if they didn't have this baby. But it was to late now for an abortion and Aria had already given her future over to fate. She was stick with the child now, regardless of how it made her feel. "I tried calling him tonight but he is busy working with some new talent or old talent with a new sound. Something to do with work. I lost interest pretty quickly while Cynth explained it to me."

"In some ways I am glad they aren't here right now. I mean it gives me some space to work out my own head." Which was really nice right now. "and I don't have Cynthia in my ear telling me all this pregnancy info that I really don't think is important but she thinks is dire. Women have been having children for millions of years without special help." she pointed out, a tired argument she had been having with Cynthia since the fox got knocked up.

"I'm confused on how he will react." she said honestly, flipping hair out of her view and over her shoulder although the fabric made it fall forward anyway within minutes. "sometimes I think he will just flat out disown me and never want to talk to me again. He was pretty upset when he found out about you in the first place. And other times I think he will just assume the role of father figure to the baby and kick you out of it all together and I don't want that." but Sheridan had a way of getting Aria to agree to things she didn't really want to do.

"I asked Cynthia to get him to call me when he is free but I kinda hope he never calls because this conversation should be done face to face but then it might be better if they never come home." She smiled, sipping her water again and setting it aside on the small table nearby. "I'm glad that Vengadise didn't freak out to much. I am sure she left all of that to Isobel." Aria was worried about the girl and how she would react because she was Cameron's family. One of these days she needed to meet with the teenager. They should be friends too.

+++++++++++
ARIA
+++++++++++

FASHION
COVERED UP IN SILK

BLOOD MAGE
SOMETHING RARE

THIRTY FOUR

PERSONAL DONOR
BUT FOR HOW MUCH LONGER?

DATING SHERIDAN
SINCE 27TH APRIL, 2012

VOODOO FAITH

SINCE 2ND DECEMBER, 2012

EXPECTANT MOTHER
DUE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2013

| PM |
Cameron Nelson
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 8:56 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

It was an almost ironic thought in its way that Aria had rung and nearly spoken to her own vampire about the pregnancy in the same night. Not so much the fact that she’d rung, but that Sheridan would have found out if he hadn’t been busy, like they were getting this whole thing of telling the news to their important people done in one go, separately but in the one night. Cam felt for her as he sat and listened; the hardest part for him was over, but Aria had to sit and wait until Sheridan got to calling her, whenever that may be. Like waiting for a blow, it was coming, you just didn’t know when.

Frowning as she suggested the vampire might move in on the idea and push him out to play dad to the baby, Cameron said firmly, “That won’t be happening.” There was no jealousy in it from him of the vampire, he was quite happy with where he stood and the role he held, but he would not for one second step aside and let another man father his child. Of course, he was way jumping the gun, they didn’t know Sheridan’s reaction yet, had no clue what he thought of the whole thing. “Only time will tell, right?” In a way the fate thing, what will be will be. “You’ll have to let me know.” He was as interested in his reaction as Aria was in the reaction of those he’d told.

A wan smile with the subject of his daughter. “I told Isobel first, before Vengadise.” He’d thought about telling the girl second so he could spend more time with her to talk, but he didn’t want her to feel second-best to hearing the news after the vampire. “And then when I got back from Ven, she’d disappeared, she’s gone to visit, probably stay over at her friends.” It kind of worked better anyway so that he could visit and tell Aria how it went without the obvious, oh you’re going to visit her. “She swore, she tantrumed, she yelled at me, you know. Asked what I was trying to prove, or if I was trying to get back at her Mom somehow.” A shrug that hid a lot of it. “She’s a teenager who’s distant from her Dad in the first place, we’ll figure it out.” One thing he wouldn’t do was let the girl take her angst out on the idea of Aria, because he was sure she would be at the forefront of her mind. But Cameron was very much so as much a participant in this situation, and Cameron was her Dad, he could handle the bad-mouthing, he wouldn’t put up with her doing it to a stranger though. Stranger to her, at least. Another small smile as he explained, “I asked her, as nicely as possible, to keep her trash talk and her rumours to herself, or at least for my ears only.”

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Aria Zayne
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 9:22 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"You will always play the father role in this child life Cam. Don't worry. I have no plans to ever kick you out of it or my life. We are stuck together now. You might as well make yourself comfortable." she promise him but she wondered for the first time if seriously could Sheridan play step father? She always imagined this would turn out badly for her. kicked out of his house and his heart for what had happened. and then she remembered that she was leaving Sheridan anyway and what was she so nervous about anyway? Well wasn't that realisation a kick in the teeth.
,br> she winced when she heard that the girl had sworn but really that was exactly what Aria was expecting so why was she surprised when it was the truth? "I hope she comes around and realises that this baby is a part of her life as well as ours. With us both so busy, we might be relying on big sister a little more often then not." She sighed and leant side ways on the couch, feeling overwhelmed again by it all and wishing like so many knocked up girls out there why couldn't men gte pragnant? She looked at Cameron and reached for his hand.

"We should do dinner sometime. You, me and Isobel. Before I get to huge but just so she feels included I guess.' she shrugged. "I don't know I just don't want her hating me for ruining her fathers life." She knew Lacey was a little judgemental of Cameron believing it was all his fault but every time you had sex with someone you were risking this. Aria was just unlucky enough. "You unworn when I first found out I was thinking of blaming some random Sidhe guy." she told Cameron. "That was my first plan."

"But then I thought about raising this baby alone and it just seemed to hard. With the academy and everything and what happens when the baby gets older and you suddenly realise it has your nose and hands?" She cringed and shook her head. "I am a little bit mad at Lace for telling you, but I am also glad she did and that we can do this together. In some weird friends with a baby kinda way but still together." She squeezed his hand gently. "You must hate being one of the good guys.' she teased him but Aria had sad eyes.

+++++++++++
ARIA
+++++++++++

FASHION
COVERED UP IN SILK

BLOOD MAGE
SOMETHING RARE

THIRTY FOUR

PERSONAL DONOR
BUT FOR HOW MUCH LONGER?

DATING SHERIDAN
SINCE 27TH APRIL, 2012

VOODOO FAITH

SINCE 2ND DECEMBER, 2012

EXPECTANT MOTHER
DUE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2013

| PM |
Cameron Nelson
 Posted: Feb 3 2013, 12:50 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

“I wouldn’t say stuck, you’re not so bad to be stuck with for twenty-one years.” Clearly they would be the kid’s parents for longer than that, but that time frame extended until the child was an adult at least. Not that he could imagine himself butting out of Isobel or this one’s life just because they were adult enough to make their own decisions. He had a sudden image of himself being a sixty-year-old man buying alcohol for his still-just-underage kid to drink.

“Only child syndrome?” He mused rhetorically. Cameron liked to think his daughter wasn’t a spoiled brat and hadn’t been brought up that way. Of course he could admit she had her moments and her tantrums, but what teenage girl finding their way in life didn’t? Potential brattyness aside, “I think she’s probably used to being an only kid. Not necessarily getting her own way,” just because Is was their only child didn’t mean they let her do whatever the hell she wanted. “But just being the only one of that generation, no other siblings to share her parents with.” He was still kind of plucking at straws. Would the news have been different if Isobel had had siblings to begin with? Who knew.

He squeezed her hand as they came together and nodded at her suggestion with a smile. “Dinner’s a good idea. ‘Round at my place, maybe? She might not feel so trapped there.” Cam wanted them to meet each other, too. If they didn’t he was sure Isobel would always just picture Aria as ‘the other woman’, and as brave as she tried to be, he wasn’t sure she’d be able to keep up the moody façade to Aria’s face. He was sure she would find it much easier to be mad at him than a woman she barely knew. “If it’s any consolation, I think she’s going to hate me out of this more than she’ll hate you.”

“You need the support, and a kid needs it’s Dad,” he nodded again, slower this time after she’d spoken. “It’s an adjustment, a big adjustment no doubt, but I think we’re doing this exactly the way we should be doing it, together as friends and together to support this baby.”

Putting his other hand on top of the two already together to encase them, he said, “I just don’t think I’d be any good at being one of the bad guys.” Watching her for barely a minute or two longer in silence, Cameron tried for another smile, wider and more genuine this time. “Come on, look at us two moping.” He teased him and her both. “We faced and survived the end of the world together, I think we can handle bringing this baby into the world.”

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Aria Zayne
 Posted: Feb 3 2013, 1:20 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Aria smiled at his joke. "I'm full of baby hormones. I don't know what your excuse is." she teased him, taking a full breath and clearing her head. Things were going to be dramatic in the next few days, she could feel it. And she was here on borrowed time. she would need to move into the Academy any day now. Once she did that things would be over with Sheridan. it felt like everything was happening at once and it all was happening to her.

"Anyway, we have a few rooms right? A whole house for ourselves?" She winked at him, remembering her promise to him and even though she wasn't feeling very sexy right now she was sure she could get in the mood soon enough. Cameron had that effect on her. No matter her mood the right kiss and she would be putty in moments. She got up from the couch and nodded to the hallway.
,br> "Let's see how many of them we can get through. I don't think we will have the leisurely weeks ahead of us that we thought we might have."

+++++++++++
ARIA
+++++++++++

FASHION
COVERED UP IN SILK

BLOOD MAGE
SOMETHING RARE

THIRTY FOUR

PERSONAL DONOR
BUT FOR HOW MUCH LONGER?

DATING SHERIDAN
SINCE 27TH APRIL, 2012

VOODOO FAITH

SINCE 2ND DECEMBER, 2012

EXPECTANT MOTHER
DUE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2013

| PM |
Cameron Nelson
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 3:46 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Somehow, as moody as a teenaged girl might be, and as difficult as she would more than likely inadvertently make his life, whether related to the baby or not, Cameron’s problems just didn’t rate next to Aria’s. The arrival of the child would be a big adjustment for both of them, there was no doubt about that, but a daughter-cum-babysitter – when she came around to the idea, was nothing on Aria having to tell her vampire boyfriend she was pregnant to another man, and moving in to open the academy.

But he could at least sympathise and try to make his part of this half as difficult as it needed to be. “It’s a big house, we shouldn’t waste all this space. I seem to remember something about a sound-proof room?” The smile widened as he rose from his seat to meet her. Did he feel bad that he wanted to desecrate as many rooms in the vampire’s home as he was able? Not at all. The whole house had probably been used for the same act dozens of times before.

“And it’d be a damn shame to waste what you’ve got on.” Cam grinned and stepped in close, catching her mouth in a kiss as his hands tugged on the lengths that held her robe closed in a knot.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Aria Zayne
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 4:41 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

And just like that she fell into his mouth and embrace and the world was alright again. She could do this. She was not the little girl she looked like but someone who could do things on her own and turn out in her favour. And if it all came falling at her feet then Cameron would catch her because if he liked it or not he was her white knight. With these thoughts she clutched to the wolf harder, opening her mouth to his and not hiding the low groan that slipped free of their joined lips.

"You don't even know what I am wearing under this." she said when she finally pulled free of him, the robe undone but still on her body and keeping the lingerie mostly covered as well. She grabbed his hand and pulled the very willing wolf after her, going through the house and coming to the music studio that Sheridan kept at home for when he was working with clients who weren't ready to record.

"I know it doesn't look like much but I am been assured that it has the best of the best." she told Cameron. She went to the desk and sat on it, looking the wolf over. "Sheridan never lets me or cynthia in here and he will probably freak when he finds out your in here." She smirked and let the silk fall from her shoulder. "You are over dressed." she informed him. "Strip for me."

+++++++++++
ARIA
+++++++++++

FASHION
COVERED UP IN SILK

BLOOD MAGE
SOMETHING RARE

THIRTY FOUR

PERSONAL DONOR
BUT FOR HOW MUCH LONGER?

DATING SHERIDAN
SINCE 27TH APRIL, 2012

VOODOO FAITH

SINCE 2ND DECEMBER, 2012

EXPECTANT MOTHER
DUE SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2013

| PM |
Cameron Nelson
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 8:02 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

What they had going was unconventional, a kind of relationship for the rest of their lives for the sake of the child between them, content to stay firm friends. But who ever drew that line in the sand in the first place to determine normal, say what was right and what was wrong? If it worked, it worked, and this was working just fine.

“I know I don’t, but that doesn’t matter,” his voice was a touch breathier in the way she got him from only coming together for a kiss, and he stayed pressed in close to her, not attempting to open the robe any further now that it was undone, but instead he traced his finger lightly along her leg where the hem fell down to. “Either you’ve got something on that looks good, or you’ve got nothing on under there.” And that was better.

Cameron hardly paid any attention to the rooms they passed, only Aria as she led him through to the studio that’d been spoken about. It seemed decent, not that he really knew anything about the equipment, but it looked well kitted out. He stood back and looked at her with a grin on his face as she perched herself on the edge of the desk. “Shall we leave a souvenir for him?” They wouldn’t even need to, the stench of wolf would meet the vampire’s nostrils the moment he walked through the door.

Kicking off his shoes, not knowing where they went and not caring if he went home without them, the socks came next, then the tee peeled off and dropped to the floor, belt pulled loose and rid of the same. Finally his jeans he unbuttoned and pulled off, but those he threw lightly at Aria to catch instead before he approached her, now just clad in his boxers. “You think we’re more even now?”

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |