| REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Bourbon's Lot, plot | plot | plot | plot | plot | plot
Anyanka Alexander
 Posted: Aug 21 2012, 10:31 PM
|QUOTE |

Player: N/A

Member No.: 203

BOURBON'S LOT

Here is my list of characters. Names in red are clickable and lead to hell if you don't change your ways character applications. You can read more on the character's there. If you want to plot with any of my lot please post here and tell me what you have in mind, or if you are sneaky PM me on Honey. Threads will also be posted here cause I am lazy and probably won't keep up with my stuff anyways.

user posted image
Honey is a strong glamour using fae blood, he doesn't have any other gifts to date but that may change in time. He is friends with Aishwarya, and he is baby crazy. Notice how I keep using the pronoun he. Despite his very fae like androgyny he is very male, though with no discernible chosen sexuality to speak of. As his Mama used to say, Gay and straight is for humans. He is touched in the head either from some form of trauma or incest of some sort on his father's side. He is distantly related to Kim aka Jade Castillo through his mother's side. He occasionally sings at Jazz Alley once in a while and he is a crowd pleaser.

THREADS
DUSK AND BROKEN GLASS - CLOSED
GOT A HOLD ON ME - OPEN
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE - VYRA

user posted image
Anyanka is a secret double agent for the vampire council working for Shiloh. She is a powerful Empath able to sense and manipulate the emotions of others. She is a scary friend to have in a fight, being ex-military both american and foreign. It's a secret that is hardly known by anyone but she is a member of the former Egyptian royal family. She is one of the only human members of The Harlequin. She is very skilled at lying, and believing her aliases. She is lonely and doesn't know if she is gay or straight or what. She's never been able to get close to anyone having always been a tool of the council.

THREADS
KNIVES N' SYNC - CLOSED
RUN AMUCK - MIRI

user posted image
Fatima is a Romani gypsy turned ley line witch. She has a doctorate in metaphysics, and is viewed as somewhat of an eccentric by her peers. Her obsession with proving string theory through the use of metaphysics may drive her to all sorts of odds and ends. She is a very skilled spell craft. She has a husband who she hasn't seen in years. And she is in need of investors to continue her research. She works at a small library in downtown Seattle but she is hoping for a university job at either Antioch or UW. When she isn't obsessing over bozons and nodes she likes cuddling up on the couch and watching sci fi movies.

THREADS
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - OPEN
SCOTCH AND A VIEW - RAEGAN

user posted image
| PM |
The Fay
 Posted: Aug 22 2012, 10:53 AM
|QUOTE |

Player: Fay

Member No.: 204

We've already hammered the details of Honey, Jade and Holly. I'll toss Jade into the opener, and afterward, use Honey to pull Holly and Jade together again. (He'll know her as Kim. I don't think I mentioned that, Kim is her actual name.)

Other than that? Lets toss Anya at Evan (she gets the alias thing, and the powerful ability thing, and she's my newest, so.. Yeah.), and whoever else you'd like, see what we can get brewing?
| PM |
Anyanka Alexander
 Posted: Aug 22 2012, 3:52 PM
|QUOTE |

Player: N/A

Member No.: 203

ANYA & EVAN
Im totally for The Evan/Anya thing. Her powers are controlled by her emotion and Anya controls emotion, So maybe we can work out some kind of interesting thing there with plot goodness. I'll let you start that thread and just get to me on AIM and I'll reply. Anything works. I'm flexible!

user posted image
| PM |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |