|QUOTE |

Unregistered

Player:

Member No.: N/A

MICAH LONDON EMERSON

user posted image

ALPHA LEOPARD . THIRTY SEVEN . JEWELER

Who are you?
    I'm a leopard. That is the most important thing you need to know about me. Leopard first and a man second, it is just always the way it has been. I don't know if that is a weird way to be, but it is just me. I'm of alpha status which means i get all the perks that all the other little shifters are a little bit jealous of. Part shifting has to be the coolest part of it. it isn't all good though but mostly it doesn't get much better then this.

Oh, right, that part. Um, my name is Micah London Emerson. apparently there was a bit of debate about my name when Mum was pregnant with me. She wanted to name me London after her favourite city. dad wanted Michael because it was a nice normal name. Micah is the result of seven months of deep negotiations. I'm not to sure which side of the fence I am on. I mean London is a cool name but it makes me think of a tall thin guy with pale hair. My opposite really. Michael is pretty common. Micah sounds really good when the right guy says it at the right time.
user posted image

What do you want?
    I want what ever man wants babe. But I think that might make you blush so lets try and keep this a little bit professional. I really want to see how this new pard take over goes. Rutherford seems to have a solid head on his shoulders and isn't to proud to ask for advice but knows when to put his foot down and make sure everyone knows what he says is law, even if it doesn't make real sense up front. He does tend to enjoy the more dramatic route but I think that might be more of a leopard thing. We all enjoy a little bit of an extra flair.

I am starting to feel how old I am. Yeah I know I don't look it, and for a long time I didn't feel it either. No one thinks I am really thirty seven but trust me I have the paperwork that tells you I was born 1975 and they are real. Its the cheekbones. It fools everyone. Oh yeah and the shifter thing. It tends to make us look a little younger for a lot longer then we should. But I am feeling it and I look at all the new gay boys hitting the club scene and the sound of the music just isn't what it used to be. I lasted longer then most but even I am admitting its time to bow out gracefully.

it is one of my strengths I suppose. Knowing when to fight and when to just give it up. I had some fun and while it was good while it lasted, no one wants to see an old guy trying to look like he was young enough to still get away with it. Maybe that is why I made it so far in the pard. People think you need to fight to get up in ranks. But sometimes you need to just sit back and watch things happen.
user posted image

Why are you here?
    So this is where you get all the gory details. I was born in Texas, and my parents don't have a drop of native american blood between them but don't tell anyone that. It gets laid more often then you might think. Especially now that Twilight is out and everyone is in love with that Jacob Black kid. Anyway, Mum was from India originally and Dad from Indiana. They met at a baseball game when Mum sat in the wrong seat. She was a hot headed woman and it turned into a screaming match, or so the story goes. When he finally proved her wrong, she got embarrassed and Dad said that was the moment when he fell in love.

I am the only boy in the family besides dad and I don't know if that had anything to do with me being gay. I will leave that to the hot topic debates team. I have three sisters, all younger then me and life at home was tense most of the time. Just to many of us and not enough money to handle all our demands. My folks did their best with what they had but there were times where we barely lived above the poverty line. But I wouldn't have traded it for anything. I didn't take up sports or any of that when I was younger. Everyone else was a sports fan, and we spent a lot of time at games for some person or the other. I sat there religiously applying sunblock and wearing a hat to try and protect my hair. Yeah I might not look it but I am one of those gays. The kind that can list the active ingredients in his moisturiser. I care about what I put on my skin.

I have always been a little bit picky about my life. I was a vegan before I was infected and mostly because it was easier to track the line between produce and retail. I am a little bit OC like that. I just like to know, if you know what I mean. How many people have touched this before I did. Yeah clothes shopping is a painful experience for me. Just imagine all the hands that had touched that shirt before me. I don't freak out about it. it is just a... oh I don't know what it is. its just something weird about me I guess. it caused a few dramas growing up. being gay caused more of them though.

I had a few close friends growing up, but mostly I was anti social. Didn't really like people because people didn't seem to like me. Kids these days have it a bit easier then I did growing up. They have little boys wearing dresses and that Angelina Jolie chick, yeah her kid? I don't know her name but she likes to be treated like a boy and people just nod thoughtfully and throw around terms like gender identity disorder. Back in the day those kids would have been killed. I damn near was once. I was fifteen and a bunch of guys from school all stood around while one of them beat the living shit out of me. I thought I was going to die. I was in hospital for a while and then in therapy. it didn't help. having one room to feel safe in didn't make the rest of the world look less scary.

So I started working out. First just running and skipping. and then Dad got me a weights set. I started eating a more variety of food just to bulk up. Yeah yeah I know its a typical gay teen story. I got picked on so I tried to look more intimidating. The problem was for all the training I couldn't fight. They still beat the shit out of me. Just now it looked even funnier.

My infection isn't a big story either. I was twenty two, working in a jewellery shop. it was a special favor from one of my dad's friends. I like jewellery and people showed me the kind of respect I never got in school. It was a good job to have. I had started in sales but now I was starting to learn the trade. Dad's friend didn't have any kids so he was going to leave the business to me. it was how it normally worked in the industry. I was sold on the idea. I thought about owning a business and how when one of the punks from school would come in I imagined upselling everything and playing around with the set price just to make them feel like crap. I never got that.

I had gone out to a known gay club. Nothing special. just a regular Saturday night for me really. But story of my life, walking home like I always did at some ungodly hour, some drunk guys decided they needed to show me a lesson. I won't go into details. I don't really remember what happened. I woke up three days later in the hospital, my mum and dad in tears at my bedside, my sister somewhere getting coffee. I had lost a lot of blood and screening tests then weren't what they used to be. They think it was in the blood the lycanthrope strain. I think it might have been one of the guys myself. But I was a real mess and there weren't any scratches on me. But I remember leopard eyes on a human face. The therapist said that was just me trying to make sense of everything that had happened.

I didn't want to stay in Texas. This place had to many bad memories for me. So I petitioned to other pards hoping one would take me in. And that was how I got to Seattle over ten years ago. The pard was broken, as most pards seem to be, but it was good to be around people who didn't think being gay was the worst crime in the world. and that is about it. I came here, stayed here and I plan to stick around. It is interesting to see the Nimir-Raj's and Ra's, watching them and seeing how they lead. I don't want that kind of life. I have my jewellery store and my pard. It is enough. and with all the newly infected I think Rutherford is going to be overwhelmed if he didn't have me around to keep a balance to the force.
user posted image

Where are you going?
    No where. this pard needs me. And I will stay until I am no longer needed
user posted image
  • Player Name: RixenRae
  • Player Age: twenty seven
  • Other Characters:
    Kari Amos
    Thorn Amos
    Lively Angora
    Nicole Bailey
    Marilyn Frances
    Raegan Harper
    Indiana Lacek
    Keydrah Lux
    Graeme Nicandro
    Grant Rieban
    Althea Skye
    Lucien Sterling
    Cynthia Tempest
    Scarlett Valeska
    Ashton Wyn
  • Play-By: Umid
  • Preferred Contact: cbox negotiations
Briar
 Posted: Feb 23 2012, 9:04 PM
|QUOTE |

Administrator
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 1

user posted image

user posted image
PM Shiloh or click one of those IM links down there.
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |