Not Away, Just Not as Here as Usual, holiday crazy has begun
Briar
 Posted: Dec 15 2012, 11:46 AM
|QUOTE |

Administrator
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 1

I'm sure some of you have noticed that I've been less active this past week than I usually try to be. I'm afraid that's only going to get worse, not better, until after the new year. My mother comes to town on Wednesday and will be staying until just after the new year. It'll be the first time I've seen her in more than four years, and the first time our family is all together at Christmas in seven years, so it's kind of a big deal.

But! I won't be totally gone. I'll be able to post in the evenings if nothing else, and some days will be more or less hectic than others. So here's the deal. If you want a thread with me, for plot advancement or just 'cause, I am totally happy to have one with you. I do want to keep playing, I'd go nuts if I was away from our imaginary people for three whole weeks. I just won't be proposing/seeking out new threads for a while.

So if you want to play, let's play? IM me about a thread, but my answer will almost inevitably be 'Yes'. Just forgive me if I only get in a round or three a day some days?

I love you guys, and will be back to obsessive posties after the new year.

B.

user posted image
PM Shiloh or click one of those IM links down there.
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
CarriAnn Acker
 Posted: Dec 15 2012, 11:52 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Elle

Member No.: 250

Have a lovely holiday, B!!!!
| PM |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |