RixenRae
 Posted: Jun 16 2012, 7:18 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 2

user posted image

After gaining the approval from Shiloh, Indiana went house shopping and discovered this vacant little gem that only needed minimal renovations before it was ready to house the return of the Seattle snake nest. As acting Kasha and with the help of her Kashayapa Dante, the home was bought and renovated, and now lays waiting for the first of the arriving snakes.

the four bedroom home is quite spacious, and will comfortably house a small number of snakes. If the nest was to grow beyond six members they would need to look for bigger dwellings but for the small start they plan this home is perfect, situated closer to the proper suburbs and away from the busy nightlife and so called vampire districts. The main bedroom is reserved for Indiana and Dante, and one of the bedrooms was recently converted to a nursery for the two eggs that Indiana laid.

for now the remaining two rooms lay empty. The kitchen opens up to a rather generous backyard but the main feature can't be seen from the ground. On the roof sunning rocks have been placed, the set up mimicking the garden Lucien had arranged on the roof top of Pulse but not as extravagant of course. To gain access to the room there is a fire escape like style ladder on one side of the house.

user posted image
find me on the cbox and negotiate, or add my MSN down there - xoxo
| PM || MSN |
RixenRae
 Posted: Nov 7 2012, 3:02 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 2

(pretties coming soon)

NEST MEMBERS
dante milgram
indiana lacek
nedra sylvana
tuan de

user posted image
find me on the cbox and negotiate, or add my MSN down there - xoxo
| PM || MSN |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |