Hello Everyone..., behind the characters
Keaira Argyris
 Posted: Apr 5 2012, 4:01 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member

Player: N/A

Member No.: 106

Hey everyone,

The alias as you all can guess is Stella. I tend to be on at weird times and RL get in the way a lot for me these days what with having been looking for a new job and all. I got hired just recently at Panda Express which makes me extremely happy. I'm a theater kid at heart though. I run a follow Spot. which is a spot light that follows people around on the stage and is handled by a person lol.

Switching over to Panda for the consistency of work which is really what I need right now. Sorta want to get out of the parents house so that I can do my own thing and of course trying to finish up school so i can get a better paying job. Or not have to work two to survive. Recession sucks.

As far as roleplaying on here. I have my lovely little crazy Raven Keaira and soon to come my Rat Lance. Hope to rp with you all at some point. Any questions just send them my way. Oh by the way I've being at this rping thing for over ten years now. Sometimes it doesn't feel like it but I did start off rping through instant messanger years ago.

*waves and hands out cookies*

user posted image

sig and avie made by Hans
| PM || AIM || MSN |
Stephania Düberg
 Posted: Apr 5 2012, 5:32 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Fay

Member No.: 49

Heya Stella. smile.gif

I'm up to write with either of your characters with any of my lot. Shoot me a PM to Jade Castillo or IM works best usually.

And I too remember the days of Messenger and Chat Room roleplaying. Miss the short hand sometimes. But anyways, nice to get a little peak behind the curtain at the player behind the Raven.

-Fay
| PM |
Keaira Argyris
 Posted: Apr 5 2012, 11:25 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member

Player: N/A

Member No.: 106

Nice to meet you Fay. I added you to my msn I hope you don't mind and I'm up for any of your lovely characters to hit up mine.

user posted image

sig and avie made by Hans
| PM || AIM || MSN |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |