Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Mixed Feelings, Si/Tommy
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Feb 2 2013, 2:32 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 85

He grinned. "Not in a million billion years." A pause. "Unless you actually wanted to, in which case maybe." Which got him laughing and shaking his head. "Sounds so codependent, and maybe it is, but mostly I mean it in the way of that with you it could be kind of sexy, with anybody else it would just be horribly awkward and somewhat gross."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Simon St. James
 Posted: Feb 4 2013, 1:50 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 153

"Maybe with you," Si allowed, "But it's a little creepy, isn't it?" he had to ask. "Watching yourselves afterward? That's just weird." It really was, in his brain. Seeing Tommy? Awesome. Adding himself to the mix? Weird.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Feb 4 2013, 1:55 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

His eyes narrowed. "I hadn't thought about it that way. You're probably right. Apart from the creep factor, I'm sure I would just sit there watching my body flaws writhe around and missing even the enjoyment of seeing you do it." A heavy sigh. "Nothing for it, then. You'll have to do a solo shoot."

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Feb 7 2013, 9:09 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Simon almost, but not quite, choked, looking at Tommy with his own eyes narrowed. Sometimes he couldn't tell when the other man was fucking with him, something he was well aware was a hobby of sorts.

"No."

The thought of letting Di shoot him...like that...just, no. It gave him the heebs.

At the same time though, he couldn't stop from adding, "Unless you really want." He'd do a lot worse to make Tommy happy.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Feb 7 2013, 3:41 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Tommy's smile went soft, he reached across the table and caught Simon's hand, lifted it so that he could kiss his palm, then bite the inner wrist. "It's all right. You don't need to objectify yourself on film for my arousal. I'm perfectly happily to objectify you for my arousal right here in person." The words were teasing, but the way he was watching and touching Simon much softer. His angry/vulnerable lover, it got to him every time.

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Feb 8 2013, 7:14 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"You do that," Simon said in dry amusement, though his eyes went warmer and he wondered, not for the first time, how he'd managed to win and keep Tommy's attention. He didn't feel like he deserved it at all.

Though the way Tommy was kissing his hand definitely had his attention, he managed not to give in out of concern for his boyfriend. "Finish eating before you fall over, please. You need sleep."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Feb 8 2013, 7:48 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Tyrant," he tossed out the cheerful accusation, though he knew very well that Simon was right. And so he picked up his sandwich and started to eat, tidy with it but not slow. The shifter appetite had taken a good hold on Tommy, and though as a human he'd been the type to pick at meals, managing to clean his plate only over the course of an hour, now he could load up on nutrients with the best of them.

"Come back to bed with me? And I asked Collin, he said it doesn't need to change the plans for London." They had tickets for the 27th, two days after the full moon, and Tommy at least was counting the hours. Peace, privacy, and running around London with money to spend. Might have been his personal idea of heaven.

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Feb 8 2013, 11:56 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Simon nodded, standing and taking the dishes to the sink, rinsing them quickly and getting them into the dishwasher. He always felt guilty about leaving a mess.

That done, he took Tommy's hand and led him back to his room. "Good," he finally said about the trip, though he was actively trying not to worry about it. Rin had enough faith in his control for him to go, that meant that he had enough control to go. Or so he repeated to himself every time it came up.

Stripping down to naked and just having to trust that by now they could manage to deny themselves fairly easily, he crawled into bed and waited for Tommy to join him. He hadn't slept much himself in his worry and he was suddenly exhausted.

Once Tommy was in the bed, he curled himself around him and pulled the comforter over them, all but basking in the little den of heat they created. He pressed a kiss to Tommy's shoulder and went quiet, only allowing himself to sleep once the other man's breathing went slow and deep. Unsurprising that it happened very quickly and that the two men slept damned near all day.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |