Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Mixed Feelings, Si/Tommy
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 7:56 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 153

"Way more fun," Si said, then let him go and turned to finish up the sandwiches.

"Table," he ordered, because apparently his Alta was rubbing off on him, "You need to eat. Then you need to sleep."

He followed him to the table and set a plate in front of him before going to get a container of prepared fruit - strawberries and blueberries precisely -out of the fridge and bringing it back with him.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 8:01 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 85

"You sound more like your mother every day," Tommy smiled, then popped a blueberry into his mouth so that hopefully he wouldn't get smacked.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 8:11 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Worse people to sound like," Si pointed out, because stiffening or getting angry because he had Mommy issues and Tommy didn't realize it would be dickish. He'd explain one day why the joking wasn't funny, but for now he wasn't going to be an asshole.

A true sign he really did love the other man.

"You're just jealous you don't get to eat here as much as I do."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 8:39 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"That much is true," he had to admit. Even the fruit was better here, how was that possible?

He took a look at the clock and sighed almost silently. He was going to need to sleep soon, despite not remotely wanting to. "You think we can manage an afternoon at the Court soon? Lunch, hang out for a while, hide out in my rooms there? And I really need to have you over to meet Jarvis and Suki too. But selfishness first."

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 7:21 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"It depends on your schedule, not mine," Si pointed out. He himself didn't have a whole lot to do while he was still not working. And there would be no going back to the work that was illegal, not with an Executioner as his Alta. That was a fairly large bummer for him, regardless of the fact that they didn't really need that income anymore.

"Name a day and time, and I'll be there."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 1:06 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Tuesday?" It would mean shorting the pard a day's work, but he needed it. Everything was changing so fast, Tommy needed day with Simon to finish the settling-in process they were beginning right now. "And then we'll try a thing with the birds on Wednesday? If you want me around for it, which you don't have to."

Tommy actually kind of liked the swans. He didn't have no urge to eat them, but it wasn't nearly as strong as he heard other predators describing. Maybe because his cat was so weak and nonaggressive. Maybe because of that caul thing, which he'd never quite resolved in his head.

And, kind of changing the subject but not entirely, "How's Rin with all this? Did you get a read?"

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 1:53 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Tuesday's fine, and I'll talk to Pop and Luke about when's good for us to go over there, too. I'll let you know when," Si told him because of course he wanted him to go with him.

He ate a couple bites of his sandwich then, thinking what to say about Rin. "I don't even know," he finally said, because that was the God's honest truth. "She looked pissed and relieved at the same time and then she ran out of here, yelling into her phone in Spanish. I -," a shrug, "Am still working on reading her."

It bugged him, actually, that she was hard for him to read. Reading people was the one skill he had that was all his own, and he was good at it.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 2:07 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Tommy shook his head. "I think it's going to be hard for Collin, moving out of here. I don't imagine it makes her much happier. She's used to having sex against all the exercise equipment day and night. I suppose they'll start doing that at both places now?" He frowned. "They're not going to split, are they?" Not that he figured Simon knew, he was just talking it out.

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 2:14 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"I have no idea," Si said with a bewildered head shake. "I think if they decided to be allied they wouldn't have to. But, is that the sort of thing Shiloh gets to decide? What if she doesn't want them together?"

Simon had never met the Master, but from what he heard it sounded like she made every call in Seattle.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 2:34 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"I doubt she would," was Tommy's feeling on the matter. "She still has ties to Collin, and if the jaguars tie their lot in with the pard, it gives her that much more of a hand on Rin. She doesn't like how mistrustful Rin is of vampires, she really wants a tie there."

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 7:26 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Can she blame her, though?" he asked. By now even he had heard a decent chunk about why Rin was so distrustful of vampires. He figured Shiloh had to know at least some of that, too.

He didn't say anything past that, though, because it would be nothing but insulting toward Shiloh, and Tommy worked for her.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 7:35 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He shrugged. "Shiloh is Shiloh. I don't have a lot of experience with other city Masters, but Shiloh can pretty much find some reason why she should have anything she wants and whoever is withholding it is simply mistaken and needs to have things explained to them properly."

A grin, "Don't take this the way that Two Shallow Lines Between The Eyebrows indicates?" He reached out and touched a fingertip to the lines. "But I think you'd actually like Shiloh. A lot, even. You two have the same kind of outlook on some things. Defending what matters to you no matter the cost to others. Seeing the competition between Us and Them as a game of the best and most serious kind."

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 7:43 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Maybe," was the most that Si could say about that, "But I'm cool with not finding out for a while. It's taken me this long to decide I trust Di. Maybe like her, even. Maybe."

It was a lot of maybes, but that was Simon's life, always. Past, present and most likely future. He'd learned to live with that a long time ago.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 7:58 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Tommy laughed, because, "It was gently suggested to me a while ago that I should talk you into a doing a scene for Di with me in it. My response involved pigs flying, but I suppose I ought to at least mention the offer?"

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Feb 1 2013, 8:03 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Never. Happening."

Then, because he couldn't help wondering. "You'd be willing to do that?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |