Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Mixed Feelings, Si/Tommy
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 27 2013, 6:27 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 85

Tommy nodded. "Can I steal a shower and borrow a shirt? I feel all sticky with--I don't know. Emotion or something. And when I came in, Jon was just leaving with Isadora, something about Denny's and then crashing the hospital."

He rolled up to his feet and stretched, nothing of enticement in it this time but just trying to work the kinks out. "How are your folks doing? Hunt okay? Any news on Oliver's blood tests?" He felt a tinge of guilt that he hadn't asked earlier.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 27 2013, 6:55 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 153

Si nodded to all of that, rolling out of bed without any visible modesty and going to his dresser, pulling out a pair of frayed and ripped up jeans, which he pulled on without bothering with underwear, and an old tee. Digging around until he decided he just didn't have any small enough to actually fit Tommy, he grabbed the first one he came to and set it down with a pointed look. It was there for when Tommy was done showering.

At the mention of his brothers, Si shook his head, sighing, face gone worried. "No word yet on Oliver," he said, "Which I keep trying to tell myself is good news, wolf should have showed up full pos by now, I think? But still worried. Of all the fucking strains to get, especially now. Hunt's scared, too, but also retardedly happy," his face darkened. "An old friend who's nothing but trouble's back in town, and she's working for Di now."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Sam Bianchi
 Posted: Jan 27 2013, 7:25 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 82

Tommy leaned back against the dresser. "If it's taking him this long to throw a real positive, maybe there are options. Like infecting him with something else, overrun the virus? Make him a jaguar too? Or give him the bear?"

A narrow look at the news of Hunt's old friend, mostly mirroring Simon's suspicion. "What kind of old friend? What's wrong with her?"

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 27 2013, 7:29 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"She's a fucking bitch," Si said crankily. "And she eats people." Then, almost as an afterthought, "She's also the new Oba." That, he figured, was plenty enough information.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 27 2013, 7:59 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Tommy's eyebrows went up. "And Diana lets her anywhere in the same zip code as Hunt? That seems kind of unlikely." Tommy had met the Oba, though he hadn't been assessing her in terms of being a suitable companion for Hunt. It wouldn't be hard to think about that and come up with the NO, though.

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 27 2013, 8:25 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"They did a shoot together," Si said darkly, then felt a need to add, "I haven't seen it." He never looked at his brother's shoots, unless he was witnessing them in person. Because that would be weird. Er.

"The only upside is that Di's keeping an eye on them both," he sighed, "Which I guess is the best I can ask for. Go shower, I'll be downstairs making with the food."

He stopped long enough to rub his cheek against Tommy's before padding down to the kitchen, getting out the roast beef Rin had made earlier that day to make sandwiches.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 27 2013, 8:42 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Tommy came down fifteen minutes later smelling like Simon's soap and laundry detergent, his hair combed but still wet hanging around his face. He stepped up behind Simon and kissed the back of his shoulder, keeping his lips there as he said what he hadn't said before. "Someone at Court finally noticed that Hunt's chain is gone. People are speculating."

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 27 2013, 8:44 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

That had Si's shoulders tensing, he couldn't help it. "What are they speculating?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 28 2013, 2:58 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Sliding his arms around Simon's waist, running his cheek against the spot he'd just kissed to try to settle Si down, "Mostly they're trying to figure out what price Diana paid Reese to get ownership outright. But that means that word's going to get to him, soon." Maybe Diana should have been the one to explain this to Simon. Maybe she already had. Or maybe she thought she had the situation fully dealt with. But in any case, Tommy thought Simon ought to know, so that they could all be more vigilant even than usual.

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 8:14 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"I think," Simon said slowly, "That it's time I tried being around the birds again." He was almost positive he had enough control now, but he'd have to ask Rin to come with him, if that wasn't going to be too much predator on the air for the swans.

"I need to call Luke," he sighed. Though he didn't mean right now. Then, "I hope she knows what she's doing." Reese was not going to take well to Hunt being taken from him. And when the Swan King was in a snit, it went badly for the others.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 2:26 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Tommy shook his head, though he also then pushed at the edges of his loyalties to mention that, "Diana came and talked to Shiloh the other night." He didn't know about what, but they'd been in the office for an hour, and Tommy wasn't the only one who'd made some educated guesses as to why.

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 2:44 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"It would be so very awesome if they were plotting to take that douchebag out," Si said wistfully, turning finally to look at Tommy and settle his arms loosely around him.

"Course," a small grin, "It'd be better if I got to eat him." Si was coming into being a predator just fine.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 3:06 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"We could share." All bright and cheerful. "It could be a bonding activity. Plus, we're both all newish and weak, and he smells like delicious. We could absolutely claim innocence later. Just a tragic accident."

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 7:26 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"I haven't been in this furry new world all that long," Si said with a very small smile. "But I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be that easy to get away with it. There's always a catch. Sometime seems like especially for the new and weak."

Simon had been doing a lot of observing as he'd been sitting around the house. It was incredibly educational.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 7:32 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

A sad sigh. "True. Fine, we'll just subtly encourage the more powerful to do it and then claim innocence and weakness after the fact. I think it'd be more fun to eat him, though."

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |