Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Mixed Feelings, Si/Tommy
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 25 2013, 8:23 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 153

He must have texted Tommy twenty times since Rin and Ness had left the house to go to the clinic, telling Tommy to come straight over when he was done, if he could.

Pacing around the kitchen, he'd made a pile of breakfast food - French Toast, bacon, eggs - just for something to do, and must have drank three cups of tea. When he could feel that sunrise was nearing and Tommy still hadn't shown, he'd covered the food and taken himself off to bed.

He didn't think he'd been asleep more then four minutes when he heard the leopard come into his room.

Rolling over to look at his boyfriend, he asked, "Is it true, you're back with the Pard?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 12:57 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 85

Tommy came in wearing sunglasses and a borrowed t-shirt, looking exhausted and troubled and something else that might have been elated. "Yes. I'm back with the pard. Still working at Court, but I'm politically Pard again, and Collin's officially Raj." He dropped down to sit next to Simon, running a hand down the jaguar's bare side because was there ever a reason good enough not to touch Si when he was naked? Tommy thought that there was not.

"We don't know entirely how it's going to work yet. But the pard and sault are going to ally tightly but not merge. I'm still moving Jarvis and Suki into my house, at least for the time being. There's been some conversation about buying land big enough to build houses on, more like the rats' compound, but it's way too early to worry about that. And Collin's face got torn up in the fight, so expect Rin to be especially shrill for the next...always." He tried to smile but it came out flattened. There was just so much.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 10:22 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Simon rolled fully to his back, reaching up to pull off Tommy's shades while he was talking, and then reaching for his shirt, though he was nice enough to wait until Tommy had finished speaking before pulling it completely off of him.

Once he had, he pulled him down next to him and only then did he weigh in on what Tommy had said.

"I think all of that sounds good, except for the house guests," Simon said, propping himself up on his elbow to look down at the smaller man. "I get the family obligation, you know I do, but from what you'd told me that kid has a chip the size of Alaska on his shoulder and doesn't really want anyone to help him work it out. Sounds like you're asking for an eternal headache to me."

He actually had more to say about the Pard and Sault stuff, but Tommy personally was more important to him.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 11:32 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Only too happy to get an arm around Si's hips and press up together, Tommy smiled and shrugged awkwardly. "He's eighteen. Everyone is overdramatic and impossible to snap out of their shit when they're eighteen. He'll grow out of it, if nobody murders him out of sheer irritation first. And he's family. Family who most of my relatives haven't done right by. He and Suki will take over the house for a few months and then outgrow me and the house will be ours again. And in the meantime, there's here, and I get to keep my apartment at Court."

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 6:38 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Thank God," Si said of the apartment. It was the only place they got to be truly alone and Si was getting ever closer to having enough control to make very good use of alone time.

But back to the more important matters. "How are you with all of this? Where are you at?" he asked, hand coming up to brush at Tommy's hair. He was worried about him. He'd been through so much, and these last two weeks were not what he'd needed, in Si's opinion.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 6:58 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Honestly?" A twisted smile. "I have no idea. One minute I get pissed because I'm so tired of being passed around like a poker chip. The next I'm so damn happy to be back with the other cats. The next I think everything about them is just going to remind me of Micah and Ruth, who I haven't had any chance to grieve for, either of them, and however angry I may ever have been at either of them, they were still really important to me."

He inched closer. "I'd have been miserable staying Court but losing Collin and some of the others I've gotten close to. But I don't know how ready I feel to be pard. Pard wasn't exactly good for me."

"And moving Jarvis and Suki in is a whole new layer of stress and responsibility, along with work at Moons, which is theoretically supposed to drop down to more like four hours a night instead of eight to ten so that I can start concentrating more on building instruments. Which, also, that business ahs dropped off so badly that I nearly have to rebuild from scratch as far as my reputation."

A helpless smile. "And the pard and sault are going to get closer, which is wonderful as far as you and me, but a layer of complications when I'm already overwhelmed. And just...Christ. I have no idea."

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 7:19 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Si laughed but there was zero humor in it. "I feel overwhelmed juts listening to all of that, and most of it doesn't even touch me."

Then, because he was still very new to all of this. "Why does the two groups overlapping cause complications?"

It was easier to ask that question for the moment than to try to address everything Tommy had listed he had to deal with, only because Si didn't have the first clue how.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 7:38 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Because no matter how often Collin and Rin say otherwise, people are going to be watching them for signs of them trying to move the other into leadership of their group. Because there are girls in the pard who are going to resent that Collin's already got a girlfriend, no matter what they say out loud about it. Because the sault's newer, and even though you're fifty times healthier than the pard, there will be people in the pard who resent a bunch of 'new' cats trying to teach them how to behave. Because Jon's a dick and you're an unknown quantity who likes to stay unknown. Because Rin will feed everybody and mother everybody and the pard needs both but will end up resenting it too. Because Ruth left Winchesters to her rather than a leopard. Because people are stupid." He laughed at the end of all that and pressed his face into Simon's shoulder.

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 7:51 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Simon laughed and kissed Tommy's shoulder. "So long as it's just a few reasons," he said around an amused sigh.

"Though personally I think more than five minutes around Collin and Rin together and it's obvious they should never, ever run a group together," he pointed out. "They'd kill each other inside of a week."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 8:07 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He laughed without lifting his face away from Simon's skin. "God yes they would. I think only the fact that he's only here one night in two is all that keeps them from murdering one another just living together. Maybe people will notice that and chill."

Tommy was quiet a moment, then admitted, still without lifting his head from where he was hiding in Simon, "I'm worried that the fucked-up-ness of the pard and the stress of taking on the children will scare you off me."

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 8:56 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"You haven't given up on me with all the crap I've had going on since we met," Si pointed out. "It would be kind of dickish of me if I walked away because of yours, don't you think?"

He got a hand under Tommy's jaw, lifting his head so he could kiss him. "Besides, I haven't waited so patiently to find out what's so good about shifter sex to give up now," he informed him with a crooked grin.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 26 2013, 9:07 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

The kiss was good. The reminder of sex was good too, in its way, though it had Tommy's stomach tightening with how much he wanted to show that to Si. Not that he'd had much sex as a shifter himself, what with Simon's infection, but there had been nights at Court now and then, plus what they'd managed while he was still human.

"Oh," he murmured. "You just tell me when you're ready and we'll be right on that. At which point I think we will both manage to forget all about intra-kitty politics."

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 27 2013, 6:23 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"When we finally get each other naked for more than just the cuddles," Si said, leaning down to nip at the same shoulder he'd just kissed, "You'd better not be thinking of anything but me."

It was enough to have the air thickening between them and Si felt his beast get restless, but he calmed it easily enough. He was getting much better at it.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Tomeo Sato
 Posted: Jan 27 2013, 12:39 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Tommy's control was pretty good, but his libido was getting more and more unruly and once he felt Simon settle, he lifted his head a little and bit his boyfriend's chest just below the collarbone. It was enough to pull a quiet yowl from his own cat, and though it had him pressing a familiar hardness against Simon's thigh, he didn't push it further right now. Wanted to, the more so because he was feeling so off-balance and afraid right now, but made himself stop. "There are plenty of times I can't think of anything but you even now," he informed Si, rather unecessarily.

user posted image
Simon St. James
 Posted: Jan 27 2013, 6:16 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Because he wasn't there, yet, and they both knew it, Simon reluctantly pulled away. "I need tea," he decided, "And I'm going to wager you haven't eaten. Pre-dawn sandwiches?" he suggested, "While we wait for Rin to call? We can probably manage without waking the others up." At the mention of the others, Si felt a pained tightening in his chest because one of them was gone now. It hurt more than he'd have thought it would.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |