| REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

 Open Threads Database, find an unexpected place to play
Briar
 Posted: Dec 12 2011, 1:01 PM
|QUOTE |

Administrator
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Posts: 517
Member No.: 1
Joined: 27-November 11


If you post an open thread, reply here with a link to the thread and a couple-sentence description of what's going on. If you're in the mood for roleplay but aren't sure what you're wanting or just feel like trying something new, check here and see if there are any opens that tickle your fancy. Remember, some awesome things can come out of tossing your character into unscripted situations, so don't be afraid to try something new!

Once somebody has replied to your open, please come back and edit your post by wrapping the text in strikethrough tags so that the staff knows that they should remove the post to keep things tidy.

Here's a quick form you can use to post about your threads, but feel free to use any structure you like:

CODE
[b]Thread Link:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]


user posted image
PM Shiloh or click one of those IM links down there.
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Ariel Davien
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 4:15 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Posts: 36
Member No.: 275
Joined: 28-December 12


Thread Link: Not Sure Who to Ask
Character: Ariel
Location: Rat compound
Description: Ariel is looking to harness new skills and the projects at Moons are just getting a touch to repetitive for her. So she came to the rats hoping to get some advanced lessons
| PM |
Samuel King
 Posted: Jan 31 2013, 4:17 PM
|QUOTE |

Member
Group Icon

Player: N/A

Posts: 17
Member No.: 295
Joined: 30-January 13


Thread Link: Resisting Instincts
Character: Samuel
Location: entry gate of the academy
Description: new in town Samuel knows he only has a few days before he needs to present himself to the local Oba. But he is resisting her at the moment. Something about not being her toy... or puppet... or slave
| PM |
Charlotte Lawrence
 Posted: Feb 11 2013, 2:27 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Marian

Posts: 155
Member No.: 284
Joined: 16-January 13


Thread Link: Walk in the Park
Character: Charlie
Location: Waterfall Garden
Description: Charlie's just getting some air, thankful things seem to be getting back to normal after all the random supernatural she's been getting hit with. Come shake things up a bit. biggrin.gif
| PM || EMAIL || ICQ |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |