Get Your Shine On, Open, nice and wide.
Jade Castillo
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 1:34 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Fay

Member No.: 44

Aubry had only come to Four Three Nine because Jade had insisted the swan needed to mingle, really, he had a feeling she'd just wanted an excuse to dress the poor thing like a Valentines Barbie and stick her feelers out into shifter society for a pomme or a potential animal servant who might strike their fancy.

He'd dressed in one of the many new suits hanging in his closet, his hair hanging in shaggy curls. Considering slipping off to spend the eve with Semira once his Fae had leached herself onto someone she liked. Wil, Miri, someone.

In the meantime, he wore Jade on his arm with pride. She'd dressed down, as was the route she took most days now that Shiloh's team of stylists had gotten their hands on her. A simple dress, spiced up with thigh high, lace stockings and a red lip.

"Hello." She greeted the first person they came across cheerily.
| PM |
Semira Galenus
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 8:52 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Kriss

Member No.: 168

Semira was out here to have a spot of fun on Valentine's Day. She had been chatting with one of the rats, exchanging tales of her animating days for his battle stories when she felt Aubry come in with Jade and Sala. She gave her excuses to the rat and moved over to the vampire and his two women.

"Hi, Jade," Semira smiled as she hugged the fae woman, not sure Jade realized it was her she had made the greeting to, "It's good to see you. And Sala." She touched the swan's arm, but didn't hug her. Swans were prey and though her inner jaguar wasn't wanting to snack on the bird, she didn't want to risk it getting a taste for white meat. "Hi, Aubry." Another one she hugged, glad to see him out and about.

"I'm glad you guys came out," Semira told them with a wide smile, "I was afraid I'd spend tonight talking shop with the rats." Not that she minded rats, but spending the evening with Aubry and Jade and even Sala was better in her own mind.

user posted image
| PM |
Jade Castillo
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 12:23 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

With her hair pin straight, (and, was it a shade darker?) Jade hadn't recognized Semira from behind. She returned the hug briefly before pulling away to look around the room some more. "Oh, I would love to talk shop with the rats." Jade was extra chipper this evening, "I think I've just about mastered the Court shop-talk, but the compound/shifter stuff is still over my head, most of the time."

Sala didn't make eye contact, but she did offer a small grin as she stared down toward her feet in greeting.

"It did take some convincing." Aubry smiled, holding Semira just a few seconds longer than he would have any other friend or aquaintance, brushing along her beast with his power. "But, alas, I am here. My Beauty won yet another battle." He brushed the back of his hand across Jade's cheek, and she smiled and nodded, very proud of herself for her accomplishment.

| PM |
Semira Galenus
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 1:24 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Her inner jaguar wanted to purr when she felt Aubry's power touch her, feeling so much like a dominant of her species despite him being a vampire. She smiled at the three as she stood next to him, feeling a little more at ease about being in Jade's presence with Aubry.

"Well, I am glad that she won," Semira chuckled softly, "Then again, I can see her winning quite a few battles against you." She smiled and gently poked his side, then smiled at Jade. "It's good that at least one person around here can get him out of the house and having some fun."

user posted image
| PM |
Jade Castillo
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 5:53 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Aubry slid an arm around Semira's waist. "Are you insinuating that I cannot refuse the desires of a beautiful woman, my dear jaguar?" He teased, knowing full well that he could in fact resist the desires of any and every woman, or man for that matter, if he so chose.

Except for Jade. And, even if she wasn't in his head, she'd have known that. "Yes. Someone's gotta do it. Otherwise he'd shrivel in his vampire cave of satin blankets and Van Gogh canvas art."
| PM |
Semira Galenus
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 6:23 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She couldn't help how she snuggled up to Aubry's side when he wrapped his arm around her waist. He was just so attractive to her and her animal that it was hard to resist touching him and getting as much contact with the vampire as possible.

"You can resist the desires of a beautiful woman, my handsome vampire," Semira smirked softly up at Aubry, "But your darling Jade is much more than a beautiful woman. So, no, I don't think you can resist her desires, even if you can resist everyone else's."

She chuckled softly at Jade's words. "I'm glad you got him out. These days, a moody, hermit of a vampire isn't attractive at all. And so stereotypical."

user posted image
| PM |
Jade Castillo
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 10:40 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Aubry just chuckled and gave Semira a sideways squeeze, he couldn't deny her words, not even a little bit, and Jade gave him a wink and a toothy smile in response to his thought that the jaguar was earning brownie points with his Fae servant.

"Exactly." Jade nodded, "our Aubs is reinventing himself. Stereotypes be damned."

"Aw. Some steroetypes are fun." An unfamiliar voice interrupted them, and Jade turned toward it, excited. A strong wolf in a sweater was grinning at them. "Semira. Hey. Remember me?" He asked. Looking scruffier than normal. But, he didn't keep razors at the apartment he was sharing with Quinn, or any other sharp objects.

| PM |
Semira Galenus
 Posted: Feb 20 2013, 11:22 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She smiled at the squeeze, letting her own arm wrap around his waist as she stood with him. She wanted to be closer to him and even closer to Jade, too. Not because she had any grand ideas about them being together forever, but just because she really liked both of them.

Her smile widened when she saw Zachary. She had seen him around town a few times, and knew he had been one of the ranked wolves both before and after Ashton's death. While she didn't know him personally, she did remember him.

"Yes, I remember you," she smiled, "Even with the cheesy sweater and the facial hair. It's good to see you getting out."

user posted image
| PM |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS | | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |