Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

It's Good to be the King, Ash, Garrett and anyone who wants
Abby Flanagan
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 7:57 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Shan

Member No.: 277

"So like, you're forty then?" she asked, because in her head, that was how old someone with a twelve year old should be. "Not buying it. Oh look, your boyfriend's hitting on the only other person here who looks as stuffy as he is."

She pointed to where Drew was talking to Ben the hyena, then came back to the subject. "So I could get infected now and not get wrinkly for a really long time? Freaking sweet, sign me up."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Wil Croft
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 8:09 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 26

"Twenty five but she's adopted, and he can hit on anybody he likes, and if you really want to see 'cantankerous', bring up getting infected to Bobby and Garrett, I dare you."

He hit his beer again. "You always this exhausting, or is it something you're putting on in hopes that I'll get so exasperated I walk off and leave you alone? Because I warned you, I have a twelve year old."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Abby Flanagan
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 8:25 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Yeah, okay, he can hit on whoever he wants," she said, ignoring his barb, "It just looks like it would be the most boring sex ever. Ever. I mean, God, can you picture it?"

She switched to an over the top British accent because both men looked like they should have them and said in a monotonous voice, "'Pardon me, but would you mind if I put my penis in your ass," pronounced 'ahhhhs', "'Because I would ever so much like to.' 'By jove, that would be delightful. Also, tell me, where does one find an accountant around these parts...' Snorefest."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Wil Croft
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 8:33 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He couldn't help it, that got him laughing. Hard. "Jesus, kid, haven't you ever heard that thing about books and covers? Ben, the one he's talking to? Works in a five-figure-a-night whorehouse. And Drew can suck the chrome off a tailpipe. Sex between those two would be incredibly hot." He could almost picture it. Okay, wait, now he was picturing. Nice.

user posted image
Abby Flanagan
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 9:01 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"'Chrome off a tailpipe," she repeated, enunciating each word as though she were writing it down, because she wanted to remember that phrase for her next fic, "Got it."

Her eyes widened as she realized what he'd said. "No way," she breathed, "That's Adrianna's butler guy?" Oh, God, the plot bunnies were hitting fast and furious now. "Does he actually like guys?" Did it matter? In her head he did, now.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Wil Croft
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 9:08 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Not knowing he was mirroring her own thoughts, "Does it matter?" He was still watching the pair of them with a little smile, picturing.

But then he remembered himself and straightened up with a bit of a start. "I don't know," that sounded much better, sorta firm and repressive. "I've never had a reason to ask. His name is Benedict, and how the hell do you even know who Adrianna is in the first place?"

user posted image
Abby Flanagan
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 9:27 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"People talk," she said with a happy shrug. "You said it yourself, five-figure-a-night whorehouse. Word spreads and God, he's almost as pretty as she is, but still, a little stiff." She tilted her head, watching the two men and sipping at her drink.

"Yours is prettier though. Except you're both beanpoles. Are there literal sparks when you do it? From all the bones rubbing together? Have you actually caught fire from friction?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Wil Croft
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 9:43 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He didn't choke, though the impulse was there. Not because of what she said, but remembering a conversation the night he'd met Drew. "We lubricate," he informed her loftily. "And not with spit, because that's disgusting and doesn't work."

"Do you talk to Bobby like this?" He had to know, he couldn't even picture the look on the doctor's face.

user posted image
Abby Flanagan
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 9:47 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Ew, no," she said, wrinkling her nose, "He's old. And his head would probably explode. But I bet I could if I wanted. I mean, okay, not in the same way," she had to admit, "But I could ask him questions about that stuff, I bet." His head wouldn't explode, she was sure of it. But it might turn purple or something.

"Oh look, pickles," she switched gears, because her food arrived. "Want one?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Wil Croft
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 9:56 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Yes." But he didn't offer her one of his cheese fries. Wil had a very intense and important relationship with cheese fries. "You could ask him the facts of life, maybe, though I'm not convinced. But asking him is skinny guys screwing causes sparks? Nuh uh. I call bullshit."

user posted image
Abby Flanagan
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 10:02 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Bet I could," she countered, because she could say Bobby was old, but he wasn't allowed to insinuate that he was a stick in the mud or whatever. So said the rules that she was making up as she went along. But it boiled down to the fact that Bobby was her honest to God hero, she kind worshiped him and he could do no wrong in her eyes.

"You just don't know him that well." Like she did, either.

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Wil Croft
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 10:11 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"No, I don't, because he can shoot laser beams of disapproval out of his eyeballs. I've seen them when he caught me singing Katy Perry songs to my daughter as a lullaby." A beat. "I only even know 'em because of Tish. You hear a thing eighteen thousand times and it drills its way into your brain."

user posted image
Abby Flanagan
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 10:32 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify it," she said with a laugh that faded a bit around the edges as she felt, more than actually saw, Bobby approaching.

Turning a bit and giving her winningest smile, she held up the basket. "Pickle?"

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
Bobby Riley
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 10:38 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 260

"No." The word sounded like the crack of doom, and Wil was gone like he'd just evaporated. He didn't so much stand up and walk off as dissolve out of existence, taking his cheese fries with him, and coalesce back over at the bar next to Drew and Ben.

Bobby was still very much dressed in work clothes, and dropped down into the chair next to Abby with a heaviness that came from eleven hours on his feet. "Is there actually a good--and by which I mean logical and meaningful by rational human standards--reason why you're here instead of home resting your hip and winning internet flame wars?"

user posted image
Abby Flanagan
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 10:48 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She wilted. Not entirely, but enough that it had her shoulders dropping as she looked down at the table.

"I was lonely." God it sounded pathetic, but it was the truth. He'd been gone since before she even woke up and her net friends kept her company, but sometimes you just needed real life people. "And bored. Figured this was the safest bet 'cause it's people you trust. No one's gonna do anything with the King here."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |