Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

At the Bus Mall, Bailey/Joseph
Bailey Moore
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 4:11 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Player: N/A

Member No.: 302

Goose bumps raced over Bailey's skin. The night was cold and she was under dressed for the weather. The tops of her fishnet stockings and the garter straps holding them in place peaked out from beneath the mini skirt that barely covered her ass. Her coat had seen better days and looked like a bright red shag carpet. It hung open revealing a bare midriff and a shirt with three buttons that started just below her breasts and ended just above her belly button. The lacy top of her bra was visible, and the whole package left very little to imagination.

Every so often a car would slow as it passed and she would stumble forward, almost tripping over her stilleto boots. Most of the time the cars would just drive off, leaving her hanging on the sign for the bus stop for support. Others would cat call or yell out "Whore!"
| PM || EMAIL |
Joseph Kinapak
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 4:47 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Briar

Member No.: 174

"...care if he smells funny, that's not an offense that's legitimately punishable by death." The tall dark-skinned man with the long braids of black hair was woefully underdressed for the weather--though not as badly as Bailey was--but seemed completely unbothered by it as he ambled along talking on his phone. "If it bothers you that much, spray him down with something." A beat, then he laughed. "Not that. How did you even get your hands on that much sulfuric acid in the first place? No, no, I withdraw the question. I'll be home in half an hour, will you be done by then?" He grimaced at whatever answer he got. "Fine, see you at two, then. Enjoy yourself."

He hung up the phone and shoved it in his pocket, then paused next to the same sign Bailey was hanging off of to light a cigarette. Some inborn courtesy had him holding out the pack to offer her one as well even as he was saying, "Christ, girl, you're going to freeze to damn death out here tonight."

user posted image
| PM || EMAIL || AIM || Y!M || MSN |
Bailey Moore
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 4:56 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Bailey pulled herself up and pushed off of the sign. Her brow furrowed in concentration as she tried to stand on her own. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. She stumbled forward and took a cigarette.

Her makeup was thick and over done. Heavy black eyeliner, rouged cheeks, fake lashes, mascara, and bright red lipstick. It would have looked almost comical under other circumstances. At first glance she might have been in her twenties, but closer inspection indicates she's barely twenty and underfed. Her cheeks were hollow and hips bony, and her belly dipped inward defining the start of her ribcage.

Dilated, hazy eyes looked up to the man's. A slow, practiced smile followed, "Hey baby, you lookin' for a date?"
| PM || EMAIL |
Joseph Kinapak
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 5:33 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He looked her over and got a pained sort of expression in his eyes. "No thanks, I've got a boyfriend." Plus, she looked like she might sweat gonorrhea. "How long has it been since you ate something?" Just looking at her hip bones kind of hurt.

user posted image
Bailey Moore
 Posted: Feb 18 2013, 5:45 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

It took a moment for the reply to filter through her drug induced haze. The smile fell, "Oh."

She stood holding the unlit cigarette a moment. She chewed her lip, almost as if she was trying to make up her mind about something. It had been a slow week, she was behind on rent and had blown the last of her money on the drugs coursing through her now.

"Um... what?" The question caught her off guard. She didn't get asked after. People didn't care about her. She had learned that real quick. Suspicion flared up, her eyes narrowed, "What's it to you?"
| PM || EMAIL |
Joseph Kinapak
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 12:55 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He eyed her, heaved a mental sigh as he admitted to himself that this wasn't probaby going to work, and gave it a shot anyway. "Honey, you're about done in. It's cold, it's about to start raining," he could smell it coming up from the south, cold and relentless. "There's a diner at the end of the block, let me buy you a cheeseburger for the sake of my own conscience."

user posted image
Bailey Moore
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 1:17 AM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Bailey stared at him. Uncertainty, disbelief, and skepticism flickered through the haze. One elbow perched on her hip, hand out, cigarette tucked between her fingers.

"You wanna buy me a cheeseburger? What the fuck for?"

She shook her head and dug through the bag slung over her shoulder and pulled out a lighter. She stumbled and lit the cigarette, inhaling sharply. Even with the haze her stomach tied in hungry knots. It had been at least a day since she'd eaten, and she wasn't about to turn down free food. She just needed to be cautious.
| PM || EMAIL |
Joseph Kinapak
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 1:24 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Because there was a time in my life when I went hungry, and you don't ever quite forget." It was quite true, though he spoke with such dry matter-of-factness that it might almost sound like a lie. "Besides, I want a burger. You coming?" He watched her with interest but no particular pity or emotion on his face, waiting to see whether she'd take wag was offered. If (when?) she said no he'd move on, but his memories, as well as certain other factors, wouldn't let him give up without truly trying to at least get a good meal into her.

user posted image
Bailey Moore
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 1:31 AM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

She eyed him, not quite able to tell if he was lying. She was torn between the offer of a meal, survival, and the need to turn tricks to pay the bills. It wasn't early in the night, but it wasn't so late that it was completely shot. But the diner was close, she'd been there before once or twice, and she could always bolt if she had to.

"Yeah, okay." She sucked on her cigarette, "Can't remember the last time I ate."
| PM || EMAIL |
Joseph Kinapak
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 11:04 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Shock," he muttered in response to her declaring that she'd forgotten her last meal, but turned and started walking toward the diner, his cigarette dangling from one hand.

As they walked, he said mildly, "My name's Joseph." He didn't ask hers in answer, figuring that even if she gave him one it'd be a street name. Didn't much matter, anyway. Much more relevant was, "Whatever you're on gonna let you eat?" He could smell the wrongness of her biology. He didn't know enough about it to identify which poison she'd loaded herself up with, (some part of him made a mental note to turn this into a lesson with Colin) but he really didn't want her puking onto the middle of the table.

user posted image
Bailey Moore
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 3:31 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Bailey didn't offer a name. He didn't ask and she would have given a flip answer. 'What do you want it to be?'

she followed, stumbling and tripping. Her heels clicked on the pavement.

"What? Oh. Yeah. I can eat." As long as what she was on wasn't laced with anything weird. She liked her opiates. The downers. Painkillers. They took the visions away, or at least diminished them to a manageable buzz.

"So you go 'round buyin' people dinner? This a thing? Your good deed for the day?"
| PM || EMAIL |
Joseph Kinapak
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 4:46 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

A little grin, he paused under an awning next door to the diner to lean against the wall and finish his smoke. "It's happened from time to time. Mostly, though, I just found out that my boyfriend's going to be working for the next couple of hours at least. So I might as well get something to eat, and you're standing there looking nylons stretched over a skeleton, might as well spring for another burger." He sounded very casual about it, as though it were something anybody might do. Honestly, he had no idea whether it was or not. But he was doing it, it only seemed right to him.

user posted image
Bailey Moore
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 6:07 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Bailey stumbled to a halt, almost running into the man. A couple hours of freedom. He had plenty of time for a trick. Maybe he was bi. Wouldn't be the first time. Some tricks took more effort than others.

"Yeah, well..." Bailey trailed off. She sucked on the cigarette. "Well... You sure you don't want a date? I mean, I'm here, you're here, you got a couple hours, and I got all night." Her eyebrows raised, "We can skip the burger and get down. I got condoms if that's what you're worried about."

Bailey may be a junkie and a whore, but she wasn't stupid. Condoms all the way, every time.
| PM || EMAIL |
Joseph Kinapak
 Posted: Feb 19 2013, 6:15 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He gave her a considering look, weighing something. It wasn't, in fact, whether to screw her--frankly Joseph wouldn't fuck that with somebody else's dick--but rather how to answer her without giving more offense than he had to.

"I appreciate the offer, but honestly even if I weren't on the All Cock, All the Time diet right now, I'm not so much into the retail sex thing. Especially not with someone who looks like they're one aspirin from an O.D. and one missed meal from the morgue. I get that some people are into that, it's not my kink. So while I'm sure your product is lovely and all, I'm not in the market."

user posted image
Bailey Moore
 Posted: Feb 20 2013, 8:18 PM
|QUOTE |

Group Icon

Joseph's words twisted and wound themselves around Bailey's head. She wasn't sure if he was insulting her, making fun of her, or what. Patience and understanding were not things she was known for.

Her eyes narrowed, "You got a problem with me? With how I look? With what I do? You sayin' I ain't fuckin' good enough for you? Fuck you."

She stumbled. If she hadn't been high she might have actually felt angry. Might have shouted, screamed at him. Might have gone off something fierce. As it was, her voice was slow, drawled out and only mildly indignant.

"You ain't no better'n me."
| PM || EMAIL |
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (3) 1 2 3  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |