Jcink offers a very cool mod to the basic Invision Power Board software called sub-accounts. What it does is links together some or all of your character accounts so that you can switch between them more easily.
To enable sub-accounts, follow these steps:
- Log on to your primary (most often used) account.
- Click My Controls at the top of the page. It's in the second horizontal link bar, the first link in the righthand group.
- On the menu on the left hand side, under Personal Profile, click: Edit Sub-accounts
- On the right, beside Account username enter the username for another of your character accounts.
- Then in Account password put that account's password.
- Click Link This Account.
- Repeat Steps 4 through 6 for all your other accounts.
Once you've linked your accounts, on the second horizontal link bar at the top of every page, you'll see a new link named "Switch Account." Click that link and it will pop up a dropdown menu with all your accounts in it. You can select the account you want to switch to and you'll be logged in automatically.
Neat, right? I thought so, anyway.