you are killing me, suki | jarvis
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 5 2013, 4:56 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: RixenRae

Member No.: 166

Living with Ahn dao was killing him. it really was that simple. maybe if he had his own bedroom then maybe he would have a better time with his attraction for her but sharing all living spaces as if it was natural was making Jarvis just a little to frustrated. To add to his frustrations was Alexis. He knew that was mostly his own fault, and really he had nothing wrong but most standards but why did it feel like he was cheating on a girl who technically wasn't his girlfriend?

Not a kiss, not even hand holding but not because he didn't want too. And maybe that was why he felt like he was cheating. If he didn't have his particular talents he would have touched, kissed tasted Alexis, devoured her. And he had the same want for Ahn Dao. Every night, every position, until she was satisfied and spent. jarvis would dream of each woman just like that. And it was sending the boy mad.

So he was meditating in the yard. Tomeo was out as he often was, and Jarvis was home alone with Ahn Dao. He felt her approaching. He was always aware of her and her movements. He couldn't help it. It was just another struggle of living with her that he was still coming to understand. Was it love, maybe not but it was the closest thing he knew to love. And then there was Alexis, the other woman he loved for different reasons but it didn't make it less real. Jarvis frowned and hung his head in shame for his thoughts.

PEOPLE WHO CARE FOR EACH OTHER ENJOY DOING THINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER. THEY DON'T CONSIDER IT SERVITUDE
+++++++++++
JARVIS
+++++++++++

FASHION

LEOPARD SHIFTER

RETRO-COGNITIVE

EIGHTEEN

WANTS AHN DAO

DISTANT PARD

TOMEO'S COUSIN

STRUGGLING

| PM |
Suki Chang
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 7:43 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Player: Kriss

Member No.: 7

She had been worried about Jarvis. He seemed to be growing distant on her, getting lost in thoughts and then getting this ashamed look in his eyes when he seemed to realize she was there. It had her wondering if he was re-thinking whatever was going on.

She had been getting lunch ready, watching Jarvis from the kitchen window. Suki had taken to cooking more traditional Asian meals, Japanese mixed with her native Vietnamese cuisine, and she was finding that she was a good cook despite the fact she had never needed to use the skill before.

She stepped outside, dressed in a white dress, wiping her hands on her apron as she carefully approached Jarvis. She paused for a moment, since he hadn't moved or shown signs that he had heard her, before she spoke. "Jarvis? Lunch is ready."

user posted image
| PM |
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 6 2013, 9:57 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

he smiled at the sound of her voice, her perfume greeting him first and then the faint smell of food and leopard. All the things she was that Jarvis associated only with her. Since Tomeo was not much of a chef and hardly home the place was starting to feel more like theirs then a shared accommodation. Sure they had separate beds in their one room but it barely matters. Jarvis still sleep close to her gentle breathing.

he retrieved the gloves from his back pocket, sliding them on as he rose out of the grass. Just seeing her in the pale dress made him want to take her here in the grass, strain both it and her as he made love to her. Jarvis pushed the desires away. No matter how he wanted it, he couldn't have and so why bother. perhaps he should have gone court. Having a master to worry about would give him something else to think about.

He brushed her arm with covered finger tips, a greeting he had started to use with Ahn Dao and no one else, like the various shoulder hits and pocket holding he did with Alexis. They were special to him even if no one else knew it. He didn't freely touch people often, so those he did should consider themselves lucky. "You don't have to cook for me, but I am glad you do.' he told her. Living with Tomeo was also making his accent thicker, he rarely spoke english when he was with his cousin.

PEOPLE WHO CARE FOR EACH OTHER ENJOY DOING THINGS FOR ONE ANOTHER. THEY DON'T CONSIDER IT SERVITUDE
+++++++++++
JARVIS
+++++++++++

FASHION

LEOPARD SHIFTER

RETRO-COGNITIVE

EIGHTEEN

WANTS AHN DAO

DISTANT PARD

TOMEO'S COUSIN

STRUGGLING

| PM |
Suki Chang
 Posted: Feb 8 2013, 4:43 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

While the humans couldn't touch, the leopards did and wholly so. Suki's cat wrapping around Jarvis', twining the two felines together in a way that made one wonder where one cat ended and the other cat began. Ever since the night at the wolf cabin, Suki's cat had seen Jarvis' cat as hers and didn't hesitate in letting others know.

She gave a small purr when his finger tips brushed her arm. She hated that he had lost what little control he'd had over his powers before the wolves had taken him, but there was a small part of her that was relieved. She wasn't quite ready for him to have the chance to see what she had done to Liam in order to rescue him. She hadn't told him yet, as she was still dealing with how coldly she had killed the wolf in her own mind, and let him have his assumptions about how he had been rescued.

"I'm beginning to really love cooking," she told him with a smile. She had noted how thick his accent was since moving here, and she loved that he got a chance to speak his native language with Tomeo (which was what Suki was beginning to refer to the other leopard as, even in her mind). Suki, herself, didn't understand a word of Japanese, since Vietnamese was her native language, but it warmed her heart to see him speaking it. "And someone has to feed you or else you'll be all skin and bones."

user posted image
| PM |
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 8 2013, 3:04 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He stopped her in the middle of the yard, his leopard and man moving as one in its desire to be close to Ahn Dao. He pulled the sleeve of his shirt down to cover his arm and pressed his arm against her forehead. He leant against his own arm, the closet he could get to her most of the time. It hurt and encouraged him to have her this close. His free hand went to the small of her back but he didn't pull her close. Her dress was to revealing for him to relax properly with her. To much of a risk for touch to accidentally occur.

He held her like this, saying nothing for a long minute but just looking down at her and let their beasts touch each other in a way he could never do in real life. Jaw sliding over jaw, over her side and along the other cats spine to her rump. Jarvis gave the smallest of smiles as leopard moved with leopard and he felt that kind of weird kinship that could only come with being with your own kind. When he was with her Lex was such a distant thought. He never forgot Ahn dao though when he was with Lex, and was with her often at work. Was that a sign on where his heart really layed? Jarvis didn't think about it.

Breathing in the scent of her breath, the rich smell of spices in the air from their animals. People said leopards had a musk but Jarvis didn't agree. They smelt of spices. Most cats did. Dogs were wet and musky. Finally he pulled away both physically and emotionally, pulling back his leopard because his control wasn't great and he didn't want to shift on her. "Thank you for taking such good care of me." was all he could say, even though his heart was racing with just being that close.

+++++++++++
JARVIS
+++++++++++

FASHION

LEOPARD SHIFTER

RETRO-COGNITIVE

EIGHTEEN

WANTS AHN DAO

DISTANT PARD

TOMEO'S COUSIN

STRUGGLING

| PM |
Suki Chang
 Posted: Feb 8 2013, 3:58 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She was surprised, but all too pleased, when Jarvis moved close to her, pressing his arm against her forehead and another hand on the small of her back. Her hands came up and rested on his chest, keeping to the cloth there as she looked up at him.

Her leopard rubbed against Jarvis', moving along his and curling around his beast in a way she wished she could curl up with him. But she knew she had to wait, she had to give him time. She'd give him until the end of eternity if it meant keeping him at least close to her. She would never pressure for the touch she craved and would continue to abstain from seeking that touch from others.

She breathed in his scent and the scent of his leopard, purring softly as it seemed to surround her and comfort her until he pulled himself and his leopard away. When he thanked her for taking care of him, all she could do was smile. "You're welcome. I enjoy every moment of it."

user posted image
| PM |
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 8 2013, 6:39 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

If he was anyone else he could have kissed her, given her some kind of real acknowledgement of her efforts. Instead Jarvis smiled and pet her arm. "Just know I appreciate it." He told her, feeling he didn't tell her that enough. he had taken her out of the pard which was a big deal for the pair of them who had never made a choice before. He felt responsible for her well being and that included her happiness. She had already been saved and ignored once. Jarvis wouldn't be repeating Rutherford's mistakes.

"maybe I can buy you some new knives.' Jarvis offered, finally entering the house to see what was for lunch. he had a job, a real job that paid a wage and gave him benefits. The first job he had ever had and he was proud of it even if he was just the bitch out back. it was good to work though and he was good at it because he didn't mind taking orders. The real problems arouse with sarcasm but people were getting used to that too. He needed things to be literal, and because he was good at what he did without complaints they compensated.

+++++++++++
JARVIS
+++++++++++

FASHION

LEOPARD SHIFTER

RETRO-COGNITIVE

EIGHTEEN

WANTS AHN DAO

DISTANT PARD

TOMEO'S COUSIN

STRUGGLING

| PM |
Suki Chang
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 6:55 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She beamed when he told her he appreciated her efforts at taking care of him. Despite the fact that her behavior was expected from both of their cultures, Suki really did enjoy taking care of Jarvis and even Tomeo when he was around. She had taken to doing all of the cooking around the house as well as keeping it clean when she wasn't at work.

"Oh, the knives Tomeo has are perfect," Suki smiled as she stepped inside, slipping out of her yard shoes and into the shoes she wore around the house, "And since Tomeo already has a lot of the things I need to cook for you two, there's not much kitchen-wise to get." Not that Jarvis needed to get her anything. She knew just from his touches that he appreciated everything she did for him.

user posted image
| PM |
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 9:11 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

"Well if that ever changes, let me know." He told her trying not to push but he was trying to encourage that she make small choices of her own. Be it what to cook for dinner or what colour forks they bought. or so he told himself. Really if Jarvis was being honest with himself he didn't want to be making these choices for himself. It was to hard for him to even think about it. "Do you have plans for after lunch?" he asked her, sitting down at the table to wait to be served. He would make no choice in what he got, how much of it he received or if it would be served at all.

+++++++++++
JARVIS
+++++++++++

FASHION

LEOPARD SHIFTER

RETRO-COGNITIVE

EIGHTEEN

WANTS AHN DAO

DISTANT PARD

TOMEO'S COUSIN

STRUGGLING

| PM |
Suki Chang
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 4:01 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Of course she was going to serve him. She fixed him a plate with udon noodles in chicken broth, yakitori, and banh bao. She was getting pretty good at mixing their two cultural cuisines. She brought the food over to the table and served Jarvis his plate before she sat down to serve her own food.

"I'm off work today, so I was thinking about going on a run," she told him, "My leopard's twitchy and she wants to let off some energy." She smiled as she looked up at him. "What about you?"

user posted image
| PM |
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 11:14 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

jarvis couldn't bring himself to tell her that he hated the bastardised version of home cooking she did for him because it made her so happy. he told not a soul and he always ate heartedly, encouraged her even sometimes but deep down he hated them all. His culture was so important to him. being raised within the court by vampires old enough to know what it really meant to be japanese in the most ethnic ways Jarvis couldn't help but hate anythignt hat didn't follow the strict code.

it had gotten to such a stage he started making sushi cuisine himself because no where in Seattle was close enough to being good. so when she put the food in front of him he smiled, took his chop sticks which he always ate with and leant over the plate. He also didn't mention how he hated how she served the food. so westernised and not the shared community meal he was used to back home. Food was meant to be shared not sectioned but he breathed in the aromas and nodded his approval. "Your best meal yet." he told her and took his first bite.

there was nothing wrong with the food. it did taste good and Jarvis enjoyed her skills in the kitchen so why tarnish their good memories with truth. "be careful. Take your phone just in case.' He warned her, although he wouldn't stop her. "I will return to meditation, work on my inner peace so I can find freedom from this curse."

+++++++++++
JARVIS
+++++++++++

FASHION

LEOPARD SHIFTER

RETRO-COGNITIVE

EIGHTEEN

WANTS AHN DAO

DISTANT PARD

TOMEO'S COUSIN

STRUGGLING

[/QUOTE]
| PM |
Suki Chang
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 4:30 AM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Yes, the young woman was oblivious to how Jarvis really felt about her cooking. He ate it with such gusto and always praised her cooking, so why should she expect anything less? When he said it was her best meal yet, Suki's smile widened and she took up her own chopsticks to start eating.

She was a little disappointed that Jarvis wouldn't come with her on the run. She was hoping he would so he could get out of the house and find some form of freedom from his troubles. Running as a leopard could be a wonderful thing.

"I will," she said, then smiled and laid her hand on his wrist, keeping the cloth between their skin, "I hope you find it soon...I've missed being able to hold your hand."

user posted image
| PM |
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 3:43 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

He gave her a sad smile. "I miss you too." he told her and it was strange that he should miss her so much when they lived together and were constantly near. "And that is why I work so hard to work on touch." He offered his gloved hand to her, palm up when she reached for him. "I want to be with you Ahn Dao. And we will be. In time." It was confusing sometimes in his world but this he was clear of.

Life was better in ways when he had a master. Someone to take control of his life and while he wanted to make decisions clearly he was not ready for the responsibility. Once upon a time he had someone he could hate when things went wrong. Now he could only hate himself and Jarvis wasn't used to that.

+++++++++++
JARVIS
+++++++++++

FASHION

LEOPARD SHIFTER

RETRO-COGNITIVE

EIGHTEEN

WANTS AHN DAO

DISTANT PARD

TOMEO'S COUSIN

STRUGGLING

| PM |
Suki Chang
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 7:55 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

She smiled when he told her he wanted to be with her. Really, Suki had never had a person want to be with her without it somehow benefiting them. With her old master, it was having a pretty leopard girl to use as a reward for his allies. With Ruth, it had been looking like a savior to a wounded and battered Court cat, saving her from her fate as a slave. Everything came with a reason.

But Jarvis...he wanted to be with her just because. Yes, the sexual tension was always there, and Suki had been starving for touch since they had moved here, but she was more than willing to sacrifice her comfort to keep Jarvis. He wanted her, she wanted him. It might or might not be love, but it was theirs.

"I want to be with you, too," she smiled, laying her hand on his gloved one, "And I'll wait for you as long as I have to."

user posted image
| PM |
Jarvis Miksa
 Posted: Feb 14 2013, 8:52 PM
|QUOTE |

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Jarvis always felt a little guilty for not letting Ahn Dao find her own life without him. But he would never forgive himself if he lost his chance with her so he never dwelled on it for long. She was mostly happy and that was all he could ask. he smiled and pet her hand before going back to her meal.

"So what exactly are we eating today?" he asked her, getting back to less intense subjects then their lack of physical intimacy. "Is there a special name for it yet?" he asked, pretending to be interested in the meal.

+++++++++++
JARVIS
+++++++++++

FASHION

LEOPARD SHIFTER

RETRO-COGNITIVE

EIGHTEEN

WANTS AHN DAO

DISTANT PARD

TOMEO'S COUSIN

STRUGGLING

| PM |
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| TOPIC OPTIONS |Pages: (2) 1 2  | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |